Congratulations! You did it! Today, April 2nd, is the last day of Lent!
At the start of Lent, together we started a fasting challenge that included understanding biblical fasting and diving into the Word daily with the 40 Days of Fasting reading plan! Our prayer was that this time spent with the Lord in prayer, fasting, and scripture would encourage a daily habit of surrender and joy for you and those around you. If you missed any part of this, here are some of the weekly tips and devotions we shared with our subscribers:
- What the Bible Says About Fasting
- Jesus’ Temptation in the Desert Devotional
- Can We Really Know What the Bible ACTUALLY Says?
- How Do You KNOW You Can Trust the Bible?
- 7 Simple Questions to Refresh Your Bible Study
- 5 FREE Apps to Help You Study the Bible
- Who is God? – 3 Ways to Know Him Personally
Click here to download your printable certificate! You earned it!
In the end, the Word of God should not just convict, challenge, and teach you, but above all, it should transform you.
To help you and those teach keep up with your daily Bible readings, we would like to give you our FREE one-year Bible reading plan. We hope it can help give you the tools to keep your appointment with God.