FREE Book of Acts eChart: 5 Keys to Building a Christ-Centered Community
Send this printable eChart to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
You (and those you teach) know that staying plugged into a church is important. Unfortunately, not everyone does. Studies show that church attendance has started to drastically decline, causing many to ask: what’s the purpose of the church?
Deepen your understanding of what is means to be “the church” with this week’s FREE eChart. As you dig deeper into the history of the early church—find out the 5 characteristics of a Christ-centered community and their impact on the health of a church. Dive into the fascinating life of Stephen, Peter, and Paul and be encouraged by God’s faithfulness to empower those He calls. Features simple summaries and a comparison chart showing the incredible ways God used Peter and Paul.
This week’s FREE eChart is just 2 pages from Rose’s Book of Acts Pamphlet on sale for 75% OFF TODAY ONLY! Click here to get this pamphlet for just 99¢ (Reg. $3.99)
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
The Book of Acts Pamphlet
Enjoy simple summaries, charts, a map, and other visual resources that make learning about the early church, early missionary work, and the initial move of the Holy Spirit easier than ever before. It’s perfect for adult Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and small group curriculum.
Easily Cover Key Information:
- The historical background of the Book of Acts and the foundation of the early church.
- Key events, such as the receiving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, the stoning of Stephen, and Paul’s conversion.
- Key mission movements of the early church to Jerusalem, Samaria, the Gentiles, etc.
- Key beliefs, such as the 9 basic components of the Gospel, 12 identifying traits of Jesus Christ, and the 3 defining attributes of the Holy Spirit.
- 5 key practices of the early church, such as worship, fellowship, and baptism.
Get Simple Summaries on Key Leaders and Members of the Early Church, including:
- Apostle Paul
- Theophilus and more!
Enjoy having visual aids that show tons of information at a glance!
- Each of Peter’s main speeches.
- Peter and Paul’s ministries and actions.
- Each of Paul’s missionary journeys, including where he went, who he was traveling with, his route, and more.
TODAY ONLY! SAVE 75% on Rose’s Book of Acts Pamphlet— JUST 99¢ when you buy 10 or more. Don’t Wait! We will sell out! (Offer good while supplies last).