Save $35 For 5 Days Only!
5 Days Only! Save $35! Get Rose’s NEW all-inclusive How We Got the Bible DVD Curriculum for ONLY $64.99. From Moses to Gutenberg, find out how we got the Bible and why we can trust the Bible’s reliability!
According to a nation-wide study released by the American Bible Society (2014), almost half of all Americans do not trust the accuracy of the Bible. Many wonder: Does it have errors in it? Was it tampered with? and What should I say to those who question it?
Find out how to easily answer popular questions about the Bible’s reliability and history with this ready-to-use, all-inclusive How We Got the Bible DVD Study! In this exciting 6-session DVD study, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones answers tough questions about the Bible’s reliability in an easy-to-understand way as he guides you through the basic history of the Bible. Dive into the the fascinating stories of Tyndale, Wycliffe, King James, Dead Sea Scrolls, and more! Perfect for personal, small group, and church-wide programs.
- ENGAGING—Dive into the exciting stories of Tyndale, Wycliffe, Gutenberg, the King James Bible, Dead Sea Scrolls, and more! Includes stunning visuals and supplemental video clips!
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND—Get a solid overview on the history of the Bible and find out how to answers critics’ common claims, such as: The Bible wasn’t translated correctly and now has over 400,000 errors in it.
- FASCINATING FACTS—Enjoy discovering fascinating facts, such as: There is more than 99% agreement between all of the known manuscripts of the Bible.
- ALL-INCLUSIVE—Anyone can lead this all-inclusive kit that features ready-to-use teaching DVD; a leader guide; participant guide; PowerPoint; and more!
For 5 Days Only! Save over 33%! Order now to save $35 on Rose’s How We Got the Bible Complete Curriculum Kit! Offer good for limited time only and while supplies last.
Watch “How We Got the New Testament”
from Rose’s NEW DVD Study on Bible History
In this session, Dr. Timothy Paul Jones confronts common challenges to the Bible’s reliability. Using simple explanations, stories, and historical facts, he explains how the New Testament was translated—and why it can be trusted. He addresses common critics’ concerns that the Bible was translated with “reckless abandon” and explains why Bible translation is NOT like a kid’s game of telephone (in which its message distorted over time). Experience the peace that comes from knowing how God has preserved His word over the centuries.
In this session, you will find out:
- How the New Testament was translated
- The importance and credibility of eye-witness’ accounts
- How to respond to common critics’ claims against the Bible’s accuracy (And More!)
For 5 Days Only!
Save $35 on Rose’s How We Got the Bible DVD Study
From Moses to Gutenberg, easily find out how we got the Bible we have today and discover why we can trust it with this 6-session DVD study on the history of Bible!
Have you ever wondered where the Bible came from? Who wrote the books of the Bible and how did they end up together? Perhaps you have been asked by a friend or coworker about books that were cut out of the Bible. Through the six sessions in this Bible history DVD, expert Dr. Timothy Paul Jones will guide you through important questions about the Bible to show you why it can be trusted. Perfect for personal or small group use.
Packed with stunning visuals, dramatic stories, and illustrative animations, this exciting Bible History curriculum will take you from the earliest clay tablets and papyrus copies to the first bound Bible and the various Bible translations that we use today!
With this history of the Bible DVD study, you will discover:
- 4 Ways the Bible is Unlike Any Other “Holy Book”
- What it means when we say that the Bible is inspired and inerrant
- What people did to preserve the text of the Bible over the centuries
- How we know that the Old and New Testament is reliable
- The stories behind names like John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, Gutenberg, and King James I
Hurry! For 5 Days Only— Get this NEW fantastic all-inclusive DVD Bible Study (Complete Kit) for just $64.99 (Reg. $99.99). Buy Now and Save $35!
You Don’t Have to Be An Expert to Lead It!
Each Complete Kit is All-Inclusive—
This ready-to-use small group curriculum kit, gives you everything you need:
- DVD with six sessions by Expert Dr. Timothy Paul Jones (25-30 minutes each)
- Leader Guide (printed and digital copy)—Includes flexible lesson plans and outlines, fun icebreakers, and application activities
- Participant Guide (printed) with discussion and application questions
- Fold-out time line of the history of the Bible
- Reference Handbook of How We Got the Bible (pg. 168-page)
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint® with over 100 slides
- CD-ROM with PDFs printable promotional materials (posters, banners, door hangers)
Perfect for personal study, church small group, or Sunday school! Click here for more information.
Easily Cover Key People and Events throughout Bible History
Follow the Bible’s journey from clay tablets to the modern-day translations we have today. With the push of a button, enjoy having a simple overview of the Bible’s entire history at your fingertips and find out what biblical reliability means. Features key events and people.
Here’s an overview of the 6 sessions
- Session 1: What’s So Special About the Bible
- Session 2: How We Got the Old Testament
- Session 3: How We Got the New Testament
- Session 4: How the Books of the New Testament Were Chosen
- Session 5: How the New Testament Was Copied
- Session 6: How We Got the Bible in English
— Beverley Webster, Rose Customer Review
Order How We Got the Bible DVD-Based Bible Study Complete Kit today for only $64.99! Be first to get this easy-to-understand curriculum on how we Got the Bible and find out fascinating facts your church will love!
Find Out Fascinating Facts on the History of the Bible
Find out fascinating facts as you get a solid overview of Bible-making history. In a fun and highly visual way, expert Dr. Timothy Paul Jones brings history to life. Enjoy learning important terms and incredible insight that will help you establish a strong understanding of the Bible’s reliability.
- The text of the Bible is better preserved than the writing of Plato or Aristotle.
- There is more than 99% agreement between all of the known manuscripts of the Bible.
- Wycliffe’s bones were dug up and burned 400 years after his death because he translated the Bible into English.
- The Bible was the first book ever printed on Gutenberg’s printing press.
This makes fantastic Summer and Fall Bible study topics as it provides believers with a solid understanding of Bible history and why we can trust the Bible’s reliability! Shop now to save $35
Meet Your Teacher:
Dr. Timothy Paul Jones has an incredible gift of making Christian history easy-to-understand! He is a professor and Associate Vice President at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, where he teaches courses in applied apologetics and family ministry. Before coming to Southern, he led churches in Missouri and Oklahoma as pastor and associate pastor. For more than a decade, Timothy Paul Jones has used wit, humor, and dramatic stories to make Christian history come alive!
For 5 Days Only—Save Over 33% on this NEW ready-to-use DVD study on the How We Got the Bible. This sale ends soon, so don’t wait! Offer good while supplies last.