Save 50% For 5 Days Only!
Blowout Sale! Get All 6 Books for Just $11.99 (Save $12)
For 5 Days Only! Save $12! Get all 6 of these bestselling books from June Hunt for just $11.99 (reg. $23.94)! These easy-to-read books will refresh you as they take you through encouraging Bible verses and personal stories that offer hope! Enjoy getting a quick overview of each topic, practical advice, and biblical encouragement from someone who has “gone through it” and can speak from experience. Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, 1-on-1 discipleship, recovery groups, or to hand to a friend, church member, or co-worker for encouragement! Don’t Wait! We have sold over 550,000 copies of these books already! Stock up now while supplies last!
Hurry! Save 50%! Get All 6 Books for Just $11.99 This Week Only! Perfect for you, your friends, and your ministry! Order now to save 50%!
FREE eChart: 7 Keys to Forgiveness
How can I truly forgive someone who hurt me? What does “letting it go” actually look like? Forgiveness can be one of the hardest things to do—especially when we are wronged by a family member, close friend, or person whom we trusted. Forgiveness does not erase the past, but it gives us a chance for a better future by freeing us from the anger, bitterness, and resentment.
This week’s FREE eChart shares over 7 practical ways to forgive someone and covers the 18 characteristics of a forgiving heart! This is just a few pages from Rose’s Forgiveness minibook! For an in-depth overview and practical advice on forgiveness, check out Rose’s Forgiveness minibook —which is included in our incredible bundle deal for this week only.
Save 50% This Week Only!
Hurry! Order ALL 6 books for JUST $11.99 This Week Only! Here’s just a brief overview of each book included in this incredible bundle!
Forgiveness: The Freedom to Let Go
You already know that you (and those you teach) are called to forgive others. But, even as a believer, forgiving someone who hurt us can be a hard thing to do. This handy minibook covers key Scripture verses and shares practical and realistic advice on how to finally “let go.” Whether it’s letting go of recent irritations, long-held grudges, or festering hurts that keep us up at night, find out how you can be an expression of God’s grace by forgiving others and find the freedom He intended you to have.
Get practical advice from June Hunt on—
- 4 stages of forgiveness
- How to overcome common barriers to forgiveness
- The difference between forgiveness and reconciliation
- A sample prayer to forgive those who hurt you
- How to forgive someone even when they don’t seem sorry or remorseful
- 7 ways to sustain a forgiving heart
Plus, she responds to common questions, including: What if I can’t forgive and forget? How do I stop thinking about being hurt? How can I forgive myself? and more!
Perfect for personal use, Bible Studies, discipleship, New Believer’s classes, youth groups, support groups, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragement.
Reconciliation: Restoring Broken Relationships
Hurt feelings. Misunderstanding. Alienation. Why is it so hard to patch things up? Who should make the first move? This 96-page book on reconciliation tackles how to forgive the “un-forgivable,” how to move past the hurt, and how to restore relationships by restoring trust. Discover the real truth that with God there is no relationship that cannot be restored. Dive into encouraging Bible stories that show God’s heart and desire for reconciliation, such as David, Joseph and his brothers, Abigail, and Jesus.
- Answers key questions, such as: Am I ready for reconciliation? What does reconciliation look like? and Are we required to reconcile all relationships?
- Covers the 9 key differences between reconciliation and forgiveness.
- Gives helpful advice on how to initiate reconciliation and how to heal broken relationships.
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, 1-on-1 discipleship, counseling, or to hand to someone who may be struggling in their marriage, friendships, or relationships.
Conflict Resolution: How to Respond to “People Problems”
Tension at home, wars at work, disputes at church—life is full of confrontations. So the question is not “Will confrontation occur?” but “How will you choose to respond when it does?” This 96-page book provides practical principles for resolution. Discover how to gently respond to critical statements, resolve core differences, and how not to be afraid of healthy confrontations! Dive into the stories of Esau, Jacob, Esther, David and more—and learn “what to do” and “what not to do” from their responses to conflict.
Features practical tools to overcome conflict, such as:
- Tips for conflict resolution, including 7 principles for responding (not reacting) to conflict
- Easy-to-understand, Bible-based responses to key questions, including:
- What are the different ways people respond to conflict? And why?
- How can I respond to critical people and difficult personalities?
- How can I keep on forgiving someone after a major conflict?
- And much more!
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible study, leadership training, New Believers’ classes, or for anyone who works with those who struggle with conflict, including youth leaders, women and men’s ministries, marriage ministries, recovery ministries, etc.
Stress: How to Cope at the End of Your Rope
Are the effects of a crazy busy schedule weighing you down? Do you feel that if you have just one more pressure added to your life, you will break? If we’re not careful, stress can come between us and our relationship with others and with God. Discover how to manage stress, how to find peace in the midst of chaotic circumstances, and how to avoid becoming burnt out with this incredible 96-page book. Includes a stress test, symptoms of burnout, stress management techniques, and Bible-based tips for stress relief. Find out—
- The difference between healthy (motivating) forms of stress and unhealthy stress.
- 7 common causes of stress—and practical ways to overcome them. Common stressors include conflict, sudden crisis, competition, concerns, performance expectations, and more.
- 13 Bible-based and practical stress management techniques, covering everything from key Scripture verses, exercising, writing, praying, forgiving others, and more.
Perfect for individual use, small group, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragment.
Marriage: To Have and To Hold
Find out how to develop sensitivity to your partner’s needs, how to celebrate (not just tolerate) differences, and how to build a lasting relationship built on mutual love and respect!
…and they lived happily ever after. Has “happily ever after” turned out differently than you thought? Most marital conflict and dissatisfaction stems from unrealistic expectations. In this Christian marriage book, discover how to uproot common myths about “What a Christian marriage should be” and find out Bible-based, practical tips for marriage that can transform your relationship from the inside out. Includes practical advice, biblical wisdom, and easy-to-understand explanations on how to sort out common marriage problems, build healthy communication, and move your relationship in the right direction.
- The 20 thoughts that can sabotage and unravel a marriage, such as ” My marriage will protect me from loneliness;” “Marriage will allow me to change my spouse;” and “Marriage will guarantee me affection.”
- 8 keys to cultivating a healthy marriage— includes key insights from James Dobson’s healthy marriage to his wife.
- Helpful Do’s and Don’ts on how to handle marital conflicts
- 30 practical ways (action steps) to transform your marriage through positive affirmation, showing forgiveness, releasing your right to dwell on your mate’s offenses, and more.
Perfect for those who are currently married as well as those who who are dating, considering marriage, or in pre-marital counseling.
Verbal and Emotional Abuse: Victory Over Verbal and Emotional Abuse
You didn’t think anyone could hurt you like this. But now that you’re in or have experienced an abusive relationship, how can things be restored? Abuse causes immense pain and can scar us emotionally. We have all been wounded by hurtful words and actions of others that we often carry with us for a lifetime. June Hunt has a message for you: it is possible to stop the pain of abuse. Find out biblical truths and practical advice on how to stop the pain of abuse, heal from the past, and foster peace in all your relationships.
Compassionate in its approach, rich with scripture, and loaded with practical advice, this easy-to-understand book, covers—
- Key characteristics of verbal and emotional abuse, words used in abusive conversations, and examples of what the victims may experience when dealing with an abusive relationship. Covers 100 ways to spot emotional abuse.
- What causes a person to abuse others and answers hard questions like, “How can he (or she) be so cruel?” and, “How can they be so insensitive?
- Practical advice on how to heal—Covers 7 steps to victory over verbal abuse, how to confront/cope with emotionally abusive people, 5 steps to building boundaries, and how to alter the course of an abusive relationship, and much more.
” — April McCallum, customer review on Amazon and blogger of DestinyWoman
Perfect for individual use, discipleship, and counseling/recovery groups. Quick-reference overview for pastors, church leaders, and friends on how to spot abuse and how to help.
SAVE 50% on This Incredible Book Bundle For 5 Days Only!
Now through Friday, Save 50%! Get ALL 6 of these incredible books For Just $11.99 (Reg. $23.94)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!