Studies show that 83% of learning occurs visually! Yet most Bible studies don’t include visuals. Imagine having one that does!
These Bible studies are packed with full-color visuals that show key information at a glance! With their easy-to-use format-read it, know it, explore it, and live it, these 6 week inductive studies are perfect for gaining a deeper insight into God’s Word.
Capitalizing on the recognized excellence of Rose’s visual elements, Rose Visual Bible Studies are packed with charts, graphs, images, and fascinating facts. These Bible studies are easy enough that the new believer understands, but in-depth enough that the longtime churchgoer still comes away learning something new. Features include:
- Short, concise lessons for people with busy lives, as well as an optional reading plan for people with more time who want to go deeper.
- Leader’s guide is contained within each study guide, so no extra book purchase is required.
- Discussion questions for each session and lots of space for writing
God invites you to trust his guidance, his provision, and his promises. But how? What does it take to trust God in the wilderness? Get answers to these questions and more as you study the Tabernacle.
- The Altar of Burnt Offering and the Laver
- The Lampstand, the Table of Bread and the Altar of Incense
- The Veil and the Ark of the Covenant, the High Priest and the Mercy Seat
- Thought-provoking questions
Shipwrecked. Arrested. Beaten—there’s no doubt Paul suffered on behalf of the Gospel.
Packed with charts, time lines, and maps, this 6-session inductive Bible study shows how to apply his message of encouragement, perseverance, and courage to your life today. Discover how Paul went from being a persecutor of Christians to the greatest missionary of all time.
- Time line of Paul’s Life
- Maps of Paul’s journeys
- Comparison charts
- Full-color pictures of places Paul visited
- Thought-provoking questions with plenty of space to write
Perfect for personal or small group use.
How can you stand strong in faith? The Apostle Paul encourages you to put on the full armor of God. But how? Using pictures and detailed descriptions of Roman armor, this 6-session visual Bible study unpacks the meaning of Ephesians 6 and covers each piece of the armor of God—from the Helmet of Salvation to the Sword of the Spirit.