Send this printable PDF to those your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Easter and Passover are coming up soon. It is no coincidence that Jesus’ Death and Resurrection occurred during the season of Passover. Jesus is even called our “Passover Lamb” (1 Cor. 5:7-8). But, why? How is Christ’s sacrifice on the cross related to this important Jewish feast?
Find out the 6 key ways Passover points to Christ at a glance with this week’s free eChart. Featuring a quick-reference chart, key scriptures, and simple summaries, this free eChart will deepen your understanding of the Easter story as it explains the specific ways the events surrounding Jesus’ death connect to Passover. Discover how Passover commemorates God’s miraculous rescue of Israel from Egyptian slavery — and how it reminds us of our miraculous rescue from sin through Jesus Christ.
This is just 2 pages from Rose’s Christ in the Passover pamphlet. To deepen your understanding of Christ in the Old Testament and to see how each specific piece of Passover— from the matzo bread to the bitter herbs—symbolize Christ, check out Rose’s Christ in the Passover pamphlet (It even includes how tips on how to hold a christian Passover Sedar. Get it for just 99¢ Today.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
99¢ Pamphlet Blowout Sale
|Overall Rating: |
With Easter and Passover coming up, now’s the perfect time to dig deeper into the Jewish roots of Christianity.
From the spotless Passover lamb to the “pierced and striped” matzo bread—every practice and custom of Passover points to Jesus Christ. Passover is an important holiday that commemorates God’s miraculous rescue of Israel from Egyptian slavery. It is also important to believers today, reminding us of our miraculous rescue from sin through Jesus Christ.
Easily see the meaning, significance, and symbolism of Passover at a glance with this pamphlet’s incredible visual tools and simple summaries.
- Easy-to-understand summaries explaining how Passover symbolizes Jesus Christ. It covers the four “cups” (sanctification, plagues, redemption, and pride), the bitter herbs, the Afikomen, matzo bread, and the perfect Passover lamb.
- The similarities between Passover and the Lord’s Supper.
- A Christian Passover Seder script, with everything you will need, including what to say, songs to sing, and food recipes. Perfect to use at home, in a small group, a classroom or a Bible study.
|Overall Rating: Jesus’ death and resurrection were not only foretold in prophecy. Hundreds of years before the coming of Jesus, the feasts of the Bible pointed to Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection. Enjoying having a simple overview of each feast and how they point to Jesus.|
From Passover to the Day of Atonement, deepen your understanding of the true meaning of Easter as you discover the purpose, significance, and symbolism of each of the 9 feasts of the Bible. Featuring simple summaries and incredible side-by-side charts, Rose’s Feast of the Bible pamphlet simplifies each feast and provides an easy-to-understand overview, including: how it’s celebrated, why it’s celebrated, when it is celebrated as well, and it’s symbolism. It adds depth to any Old or New Testament study and is perfect for individual or small group use.
Enjoy having this quick-reference pamphlet at your fingertips—
- Quick and Simple. Features quick-reference charts that provide a clear overview of all 9 major feasts of the Bible—covers major customs, history, Old Testament reference, New Testament fulfillment, celebration date, meaning, Hebrew pronunciation, scripture reference, and more!
- Easy-to-Understand. Find out how each feast points to Jesus (include key Bible verses)! See how the spotless Passover lamb points to Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross! Loaded with dozens of fascinating facts that will add depth to any Bible study.
- Up-to-Date and Convenient. This pamphlet has an updated calendar, showing the celebration date for each feast through 2020.
|Overall Rating: |
Deepen your understanding of the Easter story by seeing how ALL of scripture points to Jesus— even the Old Testament!
Find out how the lives of 13 Old Testament people “pre-figured” and pointed to Jesus Christ as our Savior with this quick-reference Bible study pamphlet. Discover how God provided “saviors” for the people of Israel during the Old Testament, such as David, Joshua, and Joseph, who foreshadowed the eternal Savior yet to come—Jesus. Understanding stories, such as Abraham, and how they point to Christ help us to trust in God’s timing, his provision, and his love in our own lives! Perfect for individual or small group use.
Packed with comparison charts, fascinating facts, and reflection questions, this incredible pamphlet includes—
- Over 11 quick-reference charts comparing how their lives paralleled Christ and his coming. See fascinating facts at a glance, such as “Joshua’s name is actually the same name as Jesus (Yeshua) which means ‘The Lord Saves.'”
- Personal reflection questions that help you (and those you teach) apply key insights to your life in a practical way. For example, “Joseph was abused, betrayed, and mistreated, yet he (like Christ) was a blessing to his enemies. How can we be a blessing to those who hurt us?
|Overall Rating: |
Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of who Christ is and learn practical ways to stand firm in your faith with this easy-to-understand Bible study pamphlet!
Jesus is our High Priest. Our Perfect Sacrifice. He’s All-Powerful! The book of Hebrews highlights who Jesus is and the many ways Jesus fulfilled Old Testament prophecies, practices, and promises! Using charts, simple summaries, and application questions, Rose’s Hebrews pamphlet will help you dig deeper into this incredible book of the Bible. Gain incredible insight into Jesus’ power and authority. See how the early church withstood intense persecution. And be encouraged by 15 heroes of our faith (such as Noah, Abraham, and Moses) who showed impossible faith when faced with impossible circumstances!
Enjoy having a clear overview of Hebrews:
- Shows 5 Ways Christ Is Superior to the Old Covenant. Explains how he is greater than Angels, Moses, Melchizedek, Old Testament High Priests, and the Tabernacle!
- Features incredible chart on the 15 heroes of faith from Hebrews 11, including Noah, Abraham, Gideon, Rahab, and more!
- Shares 11 practical ways to stand firm in your faith and features thought-provoking questions perfect for personal reflection or group discussions.
- Features 5 quick-reference charts comparing Jesus to Moses, Old Testament Priests, Old Testament Sacrifices, Melchizedek, and more!
|Overall Rating: |
Quickly find out what you need to know about all 12 tribes of Israel! See each tribe’s symbol, meaning, history, and other fascinating facts at a glance!
From the Tribe of Levi who served in the Tabernacle to the Tribe of Judah who led the march to the promised land—each tribe has its own history, land, and heritage. Enjoy having a quick overview of each tribe at your fingertips and easily see its size, symbol, and “backstory” at a glance!
Discover how God worked through the twelve tribes of Israel to fulfill his purposes throughout the Old and New Testament—especially his purpose of bringing from the tribe of Judah, Jesus! Covers the tribe of Reuben, Levi, Judah, Joseph, Benjamin, and more!
- Get a simple summary of Jacob’s blessing, Moses’ blessing, and other key events, battles, and controversies related to each tribe (It’s a must-have for any Old Testament study).
- See key information at a glance with its incredible visuals, including:
- A diagram showing the family tree of Jacob
- Tabernacle diagram showing how each of the 12 tribes encamped around it.
- Time Line showing key events, starting with Abraham’s journey from Haran
- Easy-to-read, full-color map showing how the “promised land” was divided amongst each of the 12 tribes according to their inheritance.
|Overall Rating: |
Deepen your understanding of Christ in the Old Testament as you see how Jesus fulfilled key prophecies made by Jeremiah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel. Features charts, a map, and timeline.
Why are they called the Major Prophets? How do they point to Christ? Find out the answer to these questions and more in Rose’s Major Prophets Pamphlet. Enjoy getting a clear overview of each of the 4 major prophets and what life what like for them. Easily see what each major prophets said about Israel and what they foretold about Christ— He was born of a virgin (Isaiah); He is the Righteous Branch (Jeremiah); He is our Shepherd-King (Ezekiel); and He’s the Son of Man (Daniel), and so much more!
Quickly find the information you need when studying the Old Testament, including:
- Quick overview of each prophet’s life and message— includes outlines, key verses, historical context, and more! It also features a Major Prophets Time Line, showing key historical events, kings, and exile
- 5 key reasons why the major prophets are relevant to believers today
- Quick-reference chart showing key prophecies fulfilled by Christ. Includes prophecy, fulfillment, and key scriptures.
- Dozens of fascinating facts about the 4 major prophets. For example, ancient Jewish tradition asserts that Isaiah died by being sawed in half
Hurry! Save 75% For 3 Days Only when you purchase 10 or more, mix & match OK! Don’t wait! Our last sale sold out within HOURS! So ORDER NOW to take advantage of this limited-time offer!
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.