For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale and get incredible Bible study pamphlets on the Old Testament for 75% off! Packed with simple summaries, quick-reference charts, and full-color time lines, these pamphlets will add depth to any Old Testament Bible study—making it easy to see how the Old Testament relates to Christ and to our lives today. Hurry! You won’t find these low prices anywhere else. Stock up now before we sell out! Offer good while supplies last.
Today Only! Save 75% on Rose’s bestselling pamphlets—ONLY 99¢ (Reg. $3.99). Perfect for personal use or group Bible studies. Hurry! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours. Order Today to Save 75%
Genesis Time Line (Updated Version)
Easily navigate through the Book of Genesis with this full-color time line and enjoy being able to see the sequence of key events at a glance. Fully-illustrated, detailed, and easy-to-read, Genesis Time Line is an essential resource for any Old Testament study. It covers key events and people, including Creation, the Fall of Man, the Flood (Noah), Tower of Babel, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and more. Plus, it shares insight into the Patriarchs’ lives, such as the 7 covenant promises God made to Abram (Abraham).
Enjoy having this pamphlet’s stunning visuals at your fingertips:
- A fully-illustrated, detailed time line, covering dozens of key events from Creation through Joseph’s death. Features symbols that mark information as a promise, event, move, birth, and/or death.
- 4 full-color maps: Middle East (Early Civilizations); Abram’s journeys into Canaan; Jacob’s journeys; and Joseph’s route from Canaan into Egypt.
- 4 diagrams and charts, including a family tree of Cain’s offspring; a chart of Noah’s family, a table of Nations (shows the location of key Old Testament nations on a map), and a chart of the 12 sons of Jacob and their children.
Then and Now Bible Maps Pamphlet
Easily see where key Bible places are located today!
This full-color pamphlet includes 17 maps showing biblical cities/countries in black and modern-day places in red. This incredible resource will help you better understand the events and stories in the Bible by showing you where they occurred in comparison to modern day locations. It features easy-to-read print and covers all the major biblical areas, including Canaan, Assyria, Babylon, Egypt, Paul’s Journeys, and the land given to the 12 tribes of Israel.
Enjoy having 17 easy-to-read, full-color maps, showing:
- Empires & Kingdoms (Then and Now) shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire.
- Places of Jesus’ Ministry (Then and Now)
- Paul’s Journeys (Then and Now) includes the routes he used during his 3 missionary journeys.
Psalm 23 Pamphlet
As a believer, you have probably already read Psalm 23: The Lord is my Shepherd. You know it reveals God’s promise to guide and to care for us. Dig even deeper into its meaning and application with this in-depth Bible study pamphlet.
Enjoy going line-by-line through Psalm 23 while receiving incredible commentary! For each phrase, it includes an easy-to-understand explanation, cultural insights, life application questions, and related Bible passages.
Get incredible insights on shepherding, what it meant during Jesus’ time, and how it relates to our relationship with Jesus! Find out fascinating facts on how:
- A nomadic shepherd cared for his flock
- Sheep learned to trust and recognize their shepherd
- How the shepherd would use his rod and staff
- The shepherd would mark the sheep—and how we are marked by Jesus
- A shepherd would rescue a “cast” sheep (one stuck on his back and unable to get up)—and how Jesus rescues the downcast
How do you respond to unexpected change?
Discover how to stay afloat despite life’s changes and interruptions with this handy Bible study pamphlet, Jonah. Dive into the meaning and relevance of this beloved Bible story, which highlights one disobedient prophet and one all-loving God. Find out how Jonah’s story represents more than a fishing tale and how God can navigate and transform our lives in unanticipated ways. Provides helpful study insights and tools, including:
- Section-by-section commentary on the Book of Jonah
- Historical and cultural background on the Book of Jonah, including the symbolism of Nineveh, Tarshish, and the “leaf and worm” parable.
- Reflective questions throughout each section to make the story relevant and applicable.
- Helpful visual study tools, including:
- Map of the Assyrian Empire
- Chart comparing the sailors’ prayers with Jonah’s plea within the whale
- Chart explaining what Jesus meant by a “sign of Jonah” in Matthew and Luke.
Esther’s story asks the important question: Where is God when things go wrong? It’s easy to see Queen Esther as the lucky orphan girl who won the heart of the king. But in reality, she was a young woman with a tragic background and dangerous secret that could cost her life. This Esther Pamphlet gives a close-up look at this fascinating Bible story of hope, deliverance, and protection. For Esther, life was unfair. But her story brings a message of hope to all who face trouble by showing how God works even through the fears and dangers.
This bestselling Bible study provides—
- A section-by-section summary of Esther’s story
- Genealogy and background of each key character—King Xerxes, Queen Vashti, Mordecai, Esther, and Haman
- Historical and cultural background of Esther’s story—including the biblical feast of Purim, why the Jews were in Persia during that time, the military campaigns of King Xerxes, common customs of Ancient Persia, why Haman hated the Jews, and more.
- Includes helpful visual tools, such as
Women of the Bible: Old Testament
Most genealogies (family trees) from the time of Jesus did not mention women. But Jesus’ family tree is unique—it mentions several women by name, including Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, and Bathsheba. Learn the surprising backstory of these extraordinary women (and 5 other Old Testament women) in this incredible Bible study pamphlet. Each woman’s story holds valuable insight and encouragement for all believers—both men and women.
Find out the historical, biblical, and modern-day relevance of 11 women from the Old Testament, including:
- Sarah and Hagar —Insights into God’s Timing
- Tamar, Miriam, and Rahab —Insights into God’s Character
- Deborah and Jael — Insights into Humility, Courage, and Meekness
- Bathesheba, Naomi, and Ruth — Insights into Obedience, Righteousness and Restoration
Uses a chart format to provide a simple overview of each woman’s story. Gives key Bible references, date, location of the story, 3-5 key life events and a brief explanation of each woman’s story. Plus, enjoy a life-application section, which gives practical insights on the modern-day relevance of each story!
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
Hurry! FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on these incredible Bible Study Pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!