Are you tired of stumbling through the names of God, unsure of how to pronounce the Greek or Hebrew. Not all of us are experts in biblical Hebrew or Greek, but many of us are Bible study leaders, teachers, or ministry leaders that struggle reading “Jehovah-Tsidkenu” aloud (if you are not one of these, congratulations!) Well, struggle no more!
This 5-minute audio gives you the correct pronunciation of 21 Names of God in Hebrew and Greek.
Includes How to Pronounce Each of these Names of God—
- Adonai – The Lord OR My Great Lord
- El – The Strong One
- El Elohe – God, the God of Israel
- El Elyon – God Most High
- Elohim – The All-Powerful One, Creator
- El Olam – The Eternal God, the Everlasting God
- El Roi – The God Who Sees Me
- El Shaddai – The All-Sufficient One, The God of the Mountains, God Almighty
- Immanuel – God With Us
- Jehovah – “I AM” the One Who Is, The Self-Existent One
- Jehovah-Jireh – The Lord Will Provide
- Jehovah-Mekaddishkem – The Lord who Sanctifies
- Jehovah-Nissi – The Lord is My Banner
- Jehovah-Rapha – The Lord Who Heals
- Jehovah-Rohi – The Lord is My Shepherd
- Jehovah-Sabaoth – The Lord of Hosts, The Lord of Armies
- Jehovah-Shalom – The Lord is Peace
- Jehovah-Shammah – The Lord is There, the Lord is My Companion
- Jehovah-Tsidkenu – The Lord Our Righteousness
- Yah and YHWH – “I AM,” The One Who Is, the Self Existent One
This Names of God Pronunciation Recording includes a bonus: A 1-minute explanation of how to correctly understand and pronounce the names Jehovah and Yahweh. It also discusses the Jewish tradition about avoiding the word G-d and substituting HaShem for the divine Name.
BONUS: Hungry for more? Click here for the 14-minute audio for the 100 Names of God!
God has many names in the Bible and each name shows a different aspect of God. For example, “Adonai” means “The Lord” or “My Great Lord”; “El Roi” means “The God Who Sees Me”; and “YHWH” means “”I AM,” The One Who Is” or “The Self-Existent One”. The Names of God eChart from Rose Publishing contains 10 different Names of God, the meaning and application for each name, as well as Bible references where the name can be found. The Names of God eChart is a great study tool to help you better understand the God of the Bible.
Why sign up?
- FREE Bible eCharts: Immediately receive access to all 9 Bible eCharts free.
- FREE weekly eCharts: Every week get a link in your email to another free Bible eChart. Upcoming titles include: 10 Names of Jesus, Christianity and Jehovah’s Witnesses Comparison, The Tabernacle, High Priestly Garments, Paul’s Journeys Map, Life of the Apostle Paul Time Line.
- SAVE TIME: Print out copies for personal use, Bible studies, small groups, discipleship groups, and classes.
- SAVE MONEY: We’ll also email you information on similar products you might like, as well as exclusive deals and special savings on all our Bible products!