Free Updated eChart: Feasts of the Bible Calendar
Send this printable PDF to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
With this easy-to-read and updated calendar, you can quickly see the celebration dates for all 9 feasts and holidays of the Bible through 2022! It shows the celebration dates for the “Gregorian” and “Jewish” calendar and explains the difference between these two measures of time!
Unlike most American holidays, such as Christmas and Thanksgiving, the feasts of the Bible are not celebrated on the exact same day each year. From Passover to Hanukkah, easily see when the feasts of the Bible are celebrated and find out how their celebration date is determined with this free updated calendar!
This week’s FREE eChart is just 2 pages from our bestselling pamphlet, Feasts of the Bible. This quick-reference pamphlet includes an easy-to-understand overview on all 9 feasts of the Bible and show how they points to Jesus. Get this incredible pamphlet for just 99¢ today only!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save 75% on Rose’s Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet for Today Only!
Feasts of the Bible Pamphlet
Easily see the meaning, significance, and symbolism of each of the 9 feasts at a glance with this pamphlet’s incredible quick-reference chart and simple summaries.
Throughout the Old Testament, God commanded the Children of Israel to observe these feasts and holy days. Enjoy getting an in-depth, close-up look at 9 feasts of the Bible. Using side-by-side charts and simple summaries, this pamphlet shows why each feast was established by God, how it points to Christ, and why it’s still important for Christians today.
Covering everything from Passover to the Day of Atonement, this easy-to-understand reference guide explains each of the 9 feasts, covering its:
- Name and Pronunciation (Includes Hebrew writing)
- Simple summary of common customs and practices
- Celebration Date
- How each feast specifically points to Jesus as Messiah
- Key Scriptures from the Old and New Testament
- Dozens of additional facts and insights that will add depth to any Old or New Testament study.
Packed with simple summaries, this fantastic teaching tool is perfect for individual use or group Bible studies! Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any Old or New Testament study. Order it today and save 75%
Enjoy having these 5 key features at your fingertips:
- Quick and Simple. Features quick-reference charts that provide a clear overview of all 9 major feasts of the Bible—covers major customs, history, Old Testament reference, New Testament fulfillment, celebration date, meaning, Hebrew pronunciation, scripture reference, and more!
- Easy-to-Understand. Find out how each feast points to Jesus (include key Bible verses)! See how the spotless Passover lamb points to Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross!
- Up-to-Date and Convenient. This pamphlet has an updated calendar, showing the celebrations date for each feast through 2022! Plus, its slim-line format makes it easy to slip into most Bible covers and conveniently pull out during Bible reading.
- Packed with fascinating facts that will add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible study. Find out the meaning of Jewish words, such as matzah, sedar, Afikomen, Yeshua, and more.
- Insightful and Trustworthy— Enjoy learning about the feasts of the Bible from Author Sam Nadler. Sam was raised in an orthodox Jewish home until coming to know Jesus. He started the Jews for Jesus outreach in New York City and co-founded Word of Messiah Ministries.
Fantastic teaching tool for churches and groups who want to explore their Jewish heritage found in Christ. Plus, it’s a great way to add depth to any Old Testament or New Testament Bible Study. Get it for just 99¢ today only!
See Key Information on ALL 9 Feasts of the Bible at a Glance:
- Passover (Pesach)
- Unleavened Bread (Hag HaMatzot)
- Firstfruits (Yom HaBikkurim)
- Feast of Weeks or Pentecost (Shavuot)
- Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah)
- Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur)
- Tabernacles or Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles or Booths)
- Feast of Dedication or Hanukkah (Chanukah or Feast of Lights)
- Feast of Lots (Purim)
Perfect for teachers, pastors, church leaders, Bible students, or anyone interested in the the Jewish roots of Christianity. Order it today and save 75%
Don’t Wait! Save 75% on Rose’s Feasts of the Bible pamphlet— Just 99¢ while supplies last.
Find Out Dozens of Fascinating Facts on the Feasts of the Bible
- To celebrate Passover, Jews were instructed to sacrifice a lamb “without blemish.” Find out how Jesus is our perfect and spotless Passover lamb who covers our sins!
- The word “Hanukkah” means to dedicate. This holiday celebrates the Maccabees, who cleansed the Temple and dedicated it to the Lord. Find out how this celebration points to Jesus, who came to cleanse us from sin and dedicate us to the Lord.
- Pentecost means 50 in Greek. It is celebrated 50 days after Passover. Two significant events occurred during the Feast of Shavuot (Pentecost)— The giving of the 10 Commandments and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. Find out why these two events occurred during this particular feast!
- Leaven represents sin in the Jewish culture. During the Feast of Unleavened Bread, Jews eat only unleavened bread and rid their houses of all leavened products. See how this points Christ’s sinlessness and how he is “the bread of life.”
Hurry! Save 75% Today Only! Get Rose’s bestselling Feasts of the Bible pamphlet for Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!