Whether you are fasting for Lent or simply want to grow in this area, enjoy getting a fantastic, Bible-based overview on prayer and fasting with this week’s FREE eChart. Find out its impact, power, and place within churches today. Discover how fasting can impact our walk with God and how it influenced the lives of Moses, David, Nehemiah, Daniel, Anna, Paul, Jesus, and more. Shares over 20 practical tips for prayer and fasting!
What will prayer and fasting do?
- Help you change.
- Help you break the hold of sinful habits.
- Help you develop self-control.
- Help you set priorities, separating the necessities from the time-wasters in life.
- Make you more grateful to the Lord and others.
This is just 3 pages from the Spiritual Disciplines pamphlet, a full-color pamphlet gives simple summaries, practical tips, and helpful insight on all 8 classic spiritual disciplines. Get the entire pamphlet for JUST 99¢ Today Only!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Flash Sale For Today Only!
Save 75% on Rose’s Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet!
Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
Packed with fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, the Spiritual Disciplines pamphlet explains the classic spiritual disciplines that help us follow Jesus, including prayer, fasting, worship, evangelism, and more. The pamphlet’s easy-to-follow layout and practical tips make it perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class.
For each spiritual discipline, it provides:
- Clear overview with 5-7 bullet points highlighting key characteristics
- Examples from people in the Bible (from both the Old and New Testament)
- Helpful tips for getting started
- How each discipline helps us to have a Christ-focused life
Hurry! Save 75% on this easy-to-understand pamphlet— Just 99¢ Today Only!
Enjoy getting easy-to-understand explanations and practical advice on—
- Bible Reading/Study
- What spiritual disciplines are (and what they’re not).
- 8 practical ways to go from bad habits to good habits— covers submission, accountability, persistence, grace, and more!
- 6 common myths about spiritual disciplines that often sabotage spiritual growth.
- A quick-reference chart showing the difference between spiritual disciplines and the world’s “self help” habits.
- Answers important questions, such as : How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden?What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on Rose’s Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet— Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more. Don’t wait! Stock up now before we sell out! Offer good while supplies last.