SPECIAL: Be the first to get ALL 6 NEW releases for ONLY $15.99 (reg. $23.94)!
Don’t Wait! Pre-order all 6 NEW releases for JUST $15.99 (Reg. $23.94). Perfect for individual use and for pastors, church leaders, youth workers, and parents! Get them now while supplies last.
FREE eChart: 10 Myths about Bullying
Bullying happens not only in school hallways and cafeterias—but online and even in churches! As parents, church leaders, and concerned Christians, it is important to stay informed about the signs, causes, and solutions related bullying. This week’s FREE eChart tackles 10 common myths about bullying that often cause bullying to go unnoticed. It exposes the types of cliques and social environments that are a breeding ground for bullying. And, it provides 10 key insights into bullying that all adults (and children) need to know.
This week’s FREE eChart is just a few pages from June Hunt’s NEW book on bullying, an incredible quick-reference guide on how to spot, prevent, and respond to all forms of bullying. Click here for more information
Save 33% This Week Only!
Get ALL 6 NEW Releases For Just $15.99 (Reg. $23.94)
“No one understands me…No one will help me…There’s no way out.”
From bullying in the cafeteria to cyberbullying after school, the statistics on bullying are staggering. This practical, quick-reference book shows how to spot, prevent, and respond to all forms of bullying. It covers everything from the root causes of bullying to the realistic ways to stop it. This is a must-have for all teens, teachers, church leaders, youth workers, pastors, and parents.
Get a close-up look at the common characteristics of the bully, the bystander, and the victim—and discover practical ways to help each of them stop the cycle of bullying. Answers key questions, such as How can I spot the signs of bullying? Why do bullies…bully? and What can I do to help?
- Discover the common causes and 32 signs of bullying (Includes social indicators, such as constantly wanting to miss school, to emotional “red flags,” such as severe depression.)
- Learn how to restore the self-esteem of those who have been bullied—and how to help those who bully others. (Reveals the lies bullies believe about themselves and others that motivate their behavior.)
- Find out practical ways to prevent and stop bullying (Gives specific action steps for victims of bullying, bystanders, parents, teachers and adults.)
Do you comfort yourself with food after a bad day? Snack on food when you’re bored? Reward yourself with food even when you’re not hungry? Experience the overwhelming freedom, joy, and satisfaction that comes from running to God (not to food) for comfort. This isn’t a fad book promoting a “special diet”— this incredible book helps you to answer key questions that will transform the way you view God, yourself, and food—including: Why is it so hard for me to resist the urge to eat? Am I depressed because I overeat? Or do I overeat because I’m depressed? Is it wrong to reward myself with food? What daily choices can I make to bring change?
Whether you are personally struggling with overeating or you know someone who is, this 96-page book offers you key information on the causes, effects, and practical solution for overeating. It combines June’s years of experience with timeless biblical truth, relevant information, and practical action-steps.:
- Learn how to spot the signs that you struggle with overeating (includes a self-test)
- Discover the situational and root causes of overeating, such as anxiety, unresolved pain, depression, or a crazy-hectic schedule (and how to cope with these triggers)
- Get practical advice on how to personally overcome overeating or help guide someone through the process. Includes 11 “first steps” to take to begin your journey toward a healthy mindset toward food and 8 “daily choices” you can make for change.
Coming from a dysfunctional family can often make a person feel helpless…doomed to repeat the same mistakes and behaviors as their parents. June Hunt emphasizes that change is possible. Using the familiar Bible story of Joseph and his brothers, June reveals how God can use one family member yielded to Him to change the dynamics of an entire family.
In this 96-page book, June Hunt explains the signs, characteristics, and impact dysfunctional families have on children’s attitudes and behavior—revealing the ugly truth that dysfunction often produces more dysfunction. She presents practical ways to break the generational cycle of dysfunction—giving those who come from this background hope and equipping those who minister to them (pastor, church leader, or friend) with practical insight on how to help.
- Includes a quick overview and key definitions. Answers What is a dysfunctional family? What is a “functional” family? How does being raised in a dysfunctional family affect future relationships?
- Reveals signs, symptoms, and common characteristics of a dysfunctional family. (Including the 8 dominant traits characterized by dysfunctional families, including chaos, control, denial, inconsistency, emotional indifference, instability, shame, and unpredictability.)
- Explains how unresolved conflicts in the past can often cause children to repeat the same dysfunctional behavior of their parents. (Includes a checklist to spot signs of unresolved conflict.)
- Provides dozens of step-by-steps suggestions and practical ways to replace “old mindsets and behaviors” from unhealthy family relationships with God’s truth.
Do you wake up with money issues on your mind? Do you worry about how to pay your bills? Are you envious of certain people because they have things you can’t afford?
Packed with practical money saving tips, proven strategies, and biblical insight, this 96-page book shows how to honor God with your personal finances, reign in your spending habits, and move out from under the burden of debt into financial freedom. Whether you personally need help achieving financial freedom or you are helping others pursue their financial goals, this quick-answer guide offers practical advice and money managing tools. It includes:
- What the Bible says about money, stewardship, giving, and tithes. (Includes key Bible verses)
- 4 myths about money that lead to overspending and 6 common lifestyle choices that can keep you stuck in debt. Includes a checklist that will help you evaluate whether you are making wise spending decisions.
- 5 key principles on how to manage your money, covering everything from growing in contentment to practicing self-control. (Life-application steps included.)
- Answers key questions on money management and financial stewardship: How can I handle my money responsibly? How can I resist the urge to spend? If I give money to God, can I expect Him to bless me with financial gain?
Anorexia and Bulimia
FACT: About 50% of all people in the U.S. either know someone with an eating disorder or have been personally affected by one.
Whether you are personally struggling with an eating disorder or you know someone who is, this 96-page book offers you key information on the causes, effects, and treatment options for anorexia and bulimia. It answers: What is anorexia and bulimia? What are the symptoms of anorexia? and How can someone recover from these eating disorders?
Anorexia and bulimia feed the minds of those starving for love and acceptance with the wrong answer. But there’s hope! After personally counseling people struggling with eating disorders for 30 years, June Hunt has seen firsthand that healing and recovery is possible. This quick-reference guide on eating disorders combines her years of experience with timeless biblical truth, relevant information, and practical action-steps.
- Learn how to spot the symptoms of anorexia and the warning signs of bulimia.
- Find out how eating disorders damage the brain and body, causing everything from seizures, infertility, heart failure, and even death.
- Discover the situational and root causes that often lead to eating disorders, such as unresolved pain.
- Get practical advice on how to personally overcome an eating disorder or help guide someone through the process. Includes 8 “first steps” to take to begin your journey toward recovery and also gives practical ways to start eating healthier.
Recommended resource for pastors, church leaders, youth leaders, children’s ministry leaders, parents, concerned friends and family members.
“I am one mistake away from disappointing you and disappointing God.”
Experience the freedom that comes from replacing your fear of failure with the unshakable truth of God’s unconditional love! Freedom from perfectionism begins at the point of truth—God’s truth. In this quick-reference minibook, June Hunt unpacks key Bible verses to deepen your understanding of what it means to be made “perfect” in Christ. She includes practical steps and Christian advice on how to break free from the unrealistic expectations and self-defeating thoughts that keep perfectionists stuck in a prison of performance— thoughts that say: “If I don’t succeed at this, I am a true failure.” “I must never make a mistake.” “I still should have done better.”
- Get key definitions, such as what is the difference between perfectionism and a pursuit of excellence? How can I know if I am stuck in an unhealthy pattern of perfectionism?
- Find out the signs and common characteristics of a perfectionist. Discover how the drive for perfection can take its toll on you physical, mentally, and spiritually. (Includes a checklist to identify where you fall on the “perfectionism scale.”)
- Discover practical solutions rooted in the Word of God on how to find freedom from perfectionism (and help others break the cycle of perfectionism). Explains how to overcome obsessive thoughts, set-up realistic goals, manage time effectively, accept failure, understand God’s unconditional love, and pursue excellence. Includes key Bible verses to memorize.
The Bible is filled with true stories about people who are far from perfect. Even God’s greatest servants had flaws and experienced failure. But God’s unmatchable grace, picked them back up time and time again, and empowered them to soar to even greater heights of service. And, he promises to pick you up too.
Now through Friday, save 33% on these fantastic NEW Releases from June Hunt— Just $15.99 (Reg. $23.94). Be the first to get this incredible 6-in-1 bundle. Offer good while supplies. Books ship the week of 6/23/14