Send this printable PDF to those your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
You already know that healthy things grow (and that includes your walk with God). So, how can you know if you are growing? And how can you encourage others to grow in their faith?
From love and peace to goodness and self-control, the fruit of the Spirit represents the outward or visible growth believers experience in Christ through the Holy Spirit. Deepen your understanding of how the Holy Spirit transforms believers from the inside out with this quick-reference chart on the 9 Fruit of the Spirit.
With this eChart, you will see key information at a glance:
- Full color illustration
- Scripture Reference(s)
This is just 1 page from Rose’s 230-page Book of Charts Vol. 1 Updated Edition, which covers 50 key Bible topics and over 200 charts! Dig deeper into your Bible study than ever before with maps, diagrams, clear explanations, time lines, family trees, and much more! Get it for just $29.99!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Vol. 1 (Expanded Edition)
The #1 Bible Reference book celebrates its 10th anniversary with an updated 230-page expanded edition that features even MORE Bible maps and charts!
Easily cover 50 Bible topics with this easy-to-use, updated book and enjoy having 100’s of fascinating facts at your fingertips. Quickly find out what you need to know at a glance with this book’s helpful visual aids. Fantastic for personal use, Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum! Plus, every page is REPRODUCIBLE—make up to 300 copies for your friends, small group members, and students.
- Covers 50 key Bible topics not covered in Rose Book of Charts Vol. 2 or Vol. 3.
- Packed with full-color charts, maps, timelines, family trees, and diagrams showing 100’s of facts at a glance
- Features reproducible pages (spirally-bound, make up to 300 copies)
|“Every aspect of the charts, maps and time lines leaps off the page with spectacular color, incredible accuracy and intricate detail. Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps and Time Lines is a must for every pastor and teacher who wants to clearly present the truths of the Bible.”— Dr. Jerry Falwell, Liberty University|
Don’t Wait! Today is your only chance to get Rose’s NEW Expanded Book of Charts, Vol. 1 for JUST $29.99!
6 NEW Bible Topics Added to the Expanded Edition
- 14 Essential Christian Doctrines
- Psalm 23
- Twelve Tribes of Israel
- The Lord’s Prayer
- 52 Key Bible Stories
- Heroes of the Faith: Hebrews 11
15 Full-Color Bible Maps, including:
- Middle East: Then (BC) and Now®
- The Holy Land: Then and Now®
- Where Jesus Walked: Then and Now®
- Paul’s Journeys: Then and Now®
*Then and Now Bible Maps® have been updated to show today’s cities and countries in red.
PLUS! Bonus Foldout Posters:
- Jesus’ Genealogy—24″ Foldout!
- Bible Time Line—21″ Foldout
- Tabernacle Cutaway—21″ Foldout
Don’t Wait! Get Rose’s Expanded Edition for JUST $29.99!
Features more than 200 Bible Charts, Maps, and Timelines on Key Topics, including:
- Bible Overview, Names of God, 100 Key People, Prayers, Prophecies, and Events
- How We Got the Bible, Christian History Time Line
- Islam and Christianity, Christianity, Cults and Religions (Compares 20 different groups)
Key Old and New Testament Topics:
- Old Testament: Feasts of the Bible, Tabernacle, Temple, Exodus, Noah’s Ark
- New Testament: 12 Disciples, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, 1 Corinthians 13
- Life of Jesus: Events, Miracles, Parables, Beatitudes, Evidence for the Resurrection
Overviews on Bible Prophecy, Revelation, and the End Times
- The Statue in the Book of Daniel
- Seven Churches of Revelation
- Four Views of the End Times
- Biblical Descriptions of Heaven & Hell
Plus, every page is REPRODUCIBLE (make up to 300 copies for personal or group use)! Fantastic for personal use, small group studies, adult Sunday school.
|“This new edition has even more resources and is more informative. Overall, I give the makeover and expanded content a hearty two thumbs up.” —Tim Bartow, Blogger|
|“The expanded edition is a treasure trove of information. This new book has brighter illustrations on many topics. This edition is like many different books all rolled in one.” — Ann Sanger, Small Group Leader, Rose Review|
|“These charts on Biblical history are some of the most detailed that I’ve seen. The graphics and layouts are well designed and easy to use.”— Randy Brown, Bible Buying Guide Blogger|