Pamphlet Blowout Sale
Save 50% Today Only! Get Bestselling Pamphlets for Just $1.99
You have books. You have commentaries. But, you don’t always have time. Quickly find the key information you need with Rose’s quick-reference pamphlets—Just $1.99 Today Only!
Today Only Save 50%! Get these bestselling pamphlets featuring quick-reference charts for just $1.99 Today Only. Packed with simple summaries, charts, maps, pictures, and simple summaries, these easy-to-use pamphlets show key information at a glance and are a great way to add depth to any Bible study. (Plus! They conveniently fit inside most Bible covers making them easy to pull out and reference!). Perfect for pastors, church leaders, small group Bible studies, students of the Bible, and New Believer’s classes! Get them now while supplies last.
For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Save 50% on these bestsellers while supplies last!
Plan of Salvation Pamphlet (with Romans Road)
Find out how to explain the gospel in a simple and easy way!
Packed with simple explanations, helpful illustrations, and more, this incredible pamphlet explains the problem of sin, our need for forgiveness, and the good news of Christ in a simple and easy-to-understand way. Whether you hand it to a new believer or use it to share the gospel, this pamphlet’s word pictures, simple explanations, and key Bible verses answers key question, including: What is sin? Why do I need to be saved? What is salvation? How can I explain the gospel?
Enjoy having several illustrations and simple summaries that make the gospel message easy to understand.
- Biblical. Covers the 4 keys to understanding the good news of the Gospel (Covers Romans Road)
- Easy-to-Understand. Shares 5 insights into what it means to be a disciple of Christ (Uses conversational language and avoids theological lingo that confuses new believers)
- Relevant. Includes 6 ways God promises to help us when sharing the gospel. Anticipates common concerns, such as “I feel unqualified” or “What if I say the wrong thing.”
- Practical. Salvation can be a difficult topic to explain. One effective way of explaining salvation is through pictures and evangelism tools. Enjoy having:
- 10 helpful witnessing tips
- Quick-reference charts, illustrations and evangelism tools, such as Romans Roads.
- 7 reflection questions and life applications that will help you share your faith with others
Perfect for individual use, Bible studies, discipleship classes, evangelism training, new believer’s classes, church giveaways, or to keep in your Bible to reference when someone has a question.
A nation-wide Barna study reported that only half (54%) of protestant Christians said they shared the Gospel at least once this past year. That means over 68 million Christians did not share their faith for an entire year (…Imagine if they did). This easy-to-understand pamphlet will help you (and those you teach) gain the confidence to share the life-changing news of Jesus Christ!
7 Churches of Revelation Pamphlet
See key information on the 7 churches of Revelation at a glance with this pamphlet’s charts, map, and overviews!
From the faithful church of Philadelphia to the lukewarm congregation of Laodicea, enjoy having an simple overview of all 7 churches of Revelation at your fingertips. Dig deeper into the culture, history, strengths, challenges, and promises given by Jesus to each church. Deepen your understanding of Revelation as you discover how each of the 4 end-times views interpret this key passage. Find out what the 7 churches teach about standing firm in your faith, staying passionate for Christ, growing in patience, and more!
- Easy-to-understand. Includes an overview of each of the 7 churches of Revelation:
- History and background of each church
- Strength and weakness of each church (Covers how each church could improve.)
- Eternal and individualized promise given to them by Jesus
- Quick and Simple. Includes 3 charts showing key information at a glance:
- Helpful. Features a full-color map showing the location of each of the 7 churches and reflection questions that will challenge and strengthen your walk with God.
- Solid and Trustworthy. Covers the 4 Christian views of how to interpret these key passages of Revelation (Historicist, Preterist, Futurist, and Idealist).
Parables of Jesus Pamphlet
From the Good Samaritan to the Prodigal Son, enjoy having an overview on all 39 parables at your fingertips!
Jesus used 39 parables to share important truths about God’s Kingdom. Enjoy having a simple overview that explains all 39 parables along with practical suggestions on how to apply their truths to your life. Featuring over 8 quick-reference charts, solid overviews, and simple summaries, Roseemail1289Cs Parables of Jesus pamphlet makes understanding these “heavenly stories with earthly meanings” easier to understand and easier to teach. Perfect for personal or group use.
Imagine having these features at your fingertips:
- Easy-to-Understand. Features quick-reference charts explaining all 39 of Jesus’ parables. Includes simple summaries, Bible references, and comments on how to practically apply its message.
- Quick. Instead of flipping back and forth between the four gospels trying to compare them—quickly find the information you need with a side-by-side comparison chart showing where each parable is located in Matthew, Mark, and Luke.
- Simple. Includes an overview on what parables are and why Jesus used them.
- Practical. Shares 12 study tips that help you dig deeper and 7 key characteristics of Jesus’ Parables (Provides great insight for teachers.)
Covers the Prodigal Son, the Good Samaritan, the Lost Sheep, the Mustard Seed, and more.
Perfect for individual use, small group studies, youth groups, pastors, or as a quick-reference. Fits inside most Bible covers making it easy to pull out and reference.
Easily see how the Lord’s Supper (communion) celebrates Jesus’ life and resurrection! Features a basic overview of its meaning, practices and purpose!
Communion is something all Christians celebrate. But what does mean? Enjoy getting an easy-to-understand explanation of the purpose and meaning of the Lord’s Supper with this incredible Bible study pamphlet. Find out its connection to worship, witnessing, edification, fellowship, and more! Easily cover the basics of what communion is, how it relates to Passover, and the 8 reasons why Christians should celebrate it today!
- Clear overview of the major purpose, practices, and meaning of communion.
- 5 different names for this celebration and what each name reveals (Holy Communion, Breaking of the Bread, Table of the Lord, Lord’s Supper, and Eucharist).
- Quick-reference comparison chart on the major views of the Lord’s Supper, which shows each view’s response to the following questions—
- What happens to the bread and wine?
- Why celebrate it? (Benefits of the ceremony)
- How should we celebrate it? (Administration of the ceremony)
- Features fascinating facts: Did you know that some people accused the early church of practicing cannibalism (eating human flesh) when they found out about communion?
The Beatitudes Pamphlet
Features verse-by-verse commentary on Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and practical reflection questions for each beatitude! Includes 10 charts that shows key information at a glance!
Understanding the Beatitudes will help you (and those you teach) know what the Kingdom of God looks like—and how to live the “Kingdom” life now. Enjoy digging deeper into the meaning and practical application of each beatitude as you go line-by-line through Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount. Packed with simple summaries, personal reflection questions, and over 10 comparison charts, this easy-to-understand Bible study pamphlet provides an overview of each beatitude: poor in spirit; mourning; meek; righteousness; merciful; pure in heart; peacemaking; and more. Great for individual or small group Bible studies!
For each beatitude, you get:
- Simple summary of its meaning (See how God’s definition of peace, joy, and suffering differs from the world’s meaning).
- Quick-reference chart comparing “What the World Says” to “What Jesus Says.”
- Personal reflection questions on each beatitude. These thought-provoking questions will challenge and encourage your walk with God. For example: In what areas of your life are you trying to make it on your own, instead of asking God for help?
Baptism is important for all Christians who desire to follow Christ’s example. But, how can you easily explain its meaning to others? What information should a Christian know before being baptized?
Enjoy having a solid, easy-to-understand overview on what the Bible says about baptism. Packed with simple summaries, this baptism pamphlet covers what baptism is, why it is included in the Great Commission, why we should be baptized, and more. It features an incredible Q & A section which tackles many common questions about baptism. For each question, it includes a simple explanation along with key Bible verses. Enjoy this pamphlet’s key features:
- Easy-to-Understand. Includes simple explanation of what baptism is.
- Relevant. Shares 5 reasons why believers should be baptized along with key Bible verses.
- Practical. Answers 8 common questions about baptism, including: What happens during baptism? How do I know if I am ready to be baptized? Does baptism save me?
- Biblical. Includes a solid overview on what the Bible says about baptism, including key beliefs Christians should hold before being baptized; why Jesus was baptized; what does it mean to be baptized in the name of Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit; and more!
Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, baptism gifts, and pre-baptism classes (suitable for churches that practice believer’s baptism only AND churches that practice both infant and believer’s baptism).
Twelve Tribes of Israel Pamphlet
Quickly find out what you need to know about all 12 tribes of Israel! See each tribe’s symbol, meaning, history, and other fascinating facts at a glance!
From the Tribe of Levi who served in the Tabernacle to the Tribe of Judah who led the march to the promised land—each tribe has its own history, land, and heritage. Enjoy having a quick overview of each tribe at your fingertips and easily see its size, symbol, and “backstory” at a glance! Discover how God worked through the twelve tribes of Israel to fulfill his purposes throughout the Old and New Testament—especially his purpose of bringing from the tribe of Judah, Jesus! Covers the tribe of Reuben, Levi, Judah, Joseph, Benjamin, and more!
- Enjoy having a clear overview of each tribe—Its size, family history, location, key leaders, and a picture of its symbol (Ex: Lion of Judah)
- Get a simple summary of Jacob’s blessing, Moses’ blessing, and other key events, battles, and controversies related to each tribe (It’s a must-have for any Old Testament study).
- See key information at a glance with its incredible visuals, including:
- A diagram showing the family tree of Jacob
- Tabernacle diagram showing how each of the 12 tribes encamped around it.
- Time Line showing key events, starting with Abraham’s journey from Haran
- Easy-to-read, full-color map showing how the “promised land” was divided amongst each of the 12 tribes according to their inheritance.
Book of Ruth Pamphlet
Enjoy having an incredible overview of the book of Ruth at your fingertips! Find out what the book of Ruth reveals about God’s powerful guidance in the midst of trails and his faithfulness during times of uncertainty!
You already know that the book of Ruth is a love story between Ruth and Boaz. Dig even deeper into this incredible book of the Bible by discovering what it reveals about God’s unfailing love and the relationship He wants to have with us. In the story of Ruth we encounter loss, suffering, disappointment, uncertainty and bitterness. But we also find good news; we find love, commitment, perseverance, hope, and an incredible reminder of who God is. Get an in-depth overview of Ruth and its modern-day significance! Perfect for personal or group use.
Enjoy fantastic section-by-section commentary and fascinating insight into the historical and biblical background of Israel at that time:
- Naomi had a social status lower than a slave once her husband and sons died.
- Ruth earned 10 times the average salary of harvesters when she worked in Boaz’s field.
- When Ruth asked Boaz to “spread the corner of [his] garment” over her, she is asking him to make a symbolic gesture for marriage. (Plus, you will find out how this particular act points to our redemption and covenant with Christ.)
How We Got the Bible Pamphlet (Illustrated Timeline)
From Moses to Gutenberg , find out how we got the Bible we have today and discover why we can trust it. Easily see key events and people at a glance with this easy-to-follow timeline!
How can we know that the Bible we have today was translated correctly? This fully-illustrated timeline doesn’t just give reasons to believe in the accuracy of the Bible—but it shows why we can trust it by covering all the major events that stretch from the writing of the first book to the printed Bibles we have today. Discover how the Dead Sea Scrolls (as well as other archeological findings) confirm the Bible’s accuracy and dive into the fascinating stories of the people who risked their lives to print and distribute the word of God—such as Tyndale and Wycliffe. Perfect for individual use or group Bible studies.
Features incredible visual aids and simple summaries, covering:
- Stories of key people, including Tyndale, Wycliffe, Erasmus, and Gutenberg
- Timeline and explanation of how we got the Bible in English
- Pictures of ancient writing materials such as tablets, skins, and papyrus and the methods used by ancient scribes to hand copy the Bible accurately
- The history of Bible versions such as the Wycliffe Bible, the Geneva Bible, and the King James Version, in addition to today’s modern Bible translations.
- Dozens of fascinating facts, such as “The text of the Bible is better preserved than the writing of Plato or Aristotle.”
SAVE 50% For Today Only
For Today Only! Save 50% on these bestselling pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Hurry! Get them while they’re still in stock!