Free “Emotional Abuse” eChart:
9 Steps Toward Healing
Share this printable eChart with your friends, family, church leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
From the pain of abandonment to the sting of careless words, studies show that the damage from emotional abuse lasts far longer than the damage from any other kind of abuse. Bruises from physical abuse can been seen, but the wounds from emotional abuse can be difficult to see and are often overlooked. This week’s NEW FREE eChart provides simple summaries, key definitions, and a basic overview on emotional abuse. Featuring practical advice and life applications, it defines what emotional abuse is, what causes it, and how to heal after enduring it. It includes 9 key steps toward healing you can use to help others.
This free eChart includes:
- Simple explanation answering the key question: What is emotional abuse? How can I help someone who has been abused?
- 14 forms of emotional abuse and the 30 ways this impact victims of abuse.
- Root cause of abusive relationships (reveals 4 common misconceptions)
- 9 steps toward healing after emotional abuse
- 8 practical (and safe) ways to confront an emotionally abusive person
This FREE eChart is just a small section out of June Hunts’ book, Verbal and Emotional Abuse. To find out more information on Verbal and Emotional Abuse as well as 41 other relevant topics, including Depression, Forgiveness, Loneliness, and more, check out Rose’s Complete June Hunt Resource Library. Click here to save $68 on this complete box set of 42 titles.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
For This Week Only
Save $68 on The Updated Complete Hope for the Heart
Now you can easily see what the Bible says about each topic alongside practical advice and relevant information (common causes, characteristics, and signs). Get ALL 42 books for just $99
Hope For the Heart Box Set (42 Books)
Packed with encouraging Scriptures, practical advice, and inspiring stories, these 96-page books dive into Scripture and pull out practical ways you can apply biblical truths to your life. Covering topics such as grief, depression, and loneliness, each book provides biblical encouragement along with solid, expert advice from Christian counselor, June Hunt. This is a must-have for every pastor, church leader, teacher, parent, or anyone who desires to help others!
Enjoy these 5 Key Features:
- Enjoy the convenience of having ALL 42 June Hunt Books in one convenient box. It will become your go-to resource when tackling tough topics.
- Quickly find the information you need! Covers a wide range of relevant issues, including forgiveness, depression, verbal abuse, unresolved anger, conflict resolution, and more.
- See key information at glance! It’s packed with easy-to-understand explanations! Features an overview of each topic (explains causes, characteristics, and steps to solution).
- Provides Real Help and Practical Advice— includes personal reflection questions, activities, quizzes, life application exercises, and more! Plus, it shares relatable stories and relevant insight from someone who has “gone through it” and has over 25 years of ministry experience.
- Shows how to rightly apply the Word of God— Includes Key Bible verses on each topic that will inspire and encourage.
SAVE Over $68 when you buy the Box Set of ALL 42 June Hunt books—Just $99 (Reg. $167.58). Get it now while supplies still last!
Get ALL 42 June Hunt Books in 1 Box Set
Rising Above Abuse
Contemporary Concerns (Especially For Young Adults)
Improving Leadership and Life Skills
- Financial Freedom
- Success Through Failure
- Perfectionism (Finding Balance)
—Roxanne Fawley, Amazon customer review
Overcoming Addictions and Unhealthy Habits
Don’t Wait! Save over $68 when you buy the complete 42-Book June Hunt Box Set—Just $99 (Reg. $167.58). Get it now while supplies still last!