Pre-Black Friday Special— Save $80 Today!
Get this Exclusive 6-Book “Best of Rose” Bundle For Just $99 while supplies last!
Early Bird Special: Save $80 on this exclusive 6-book “Best of Rose” Bundle—Just $99 (Reg. $179.94).
This is the best bundle deal of Rose reference books ever offered— featuring 6 of Rose’s bestselling books in one incredible bundle (including 2 of our newest releases)! Discover all you need to know about hundreds of key Bible topics at a glance with these bestselling books!
Packed with stunning pictures, quick-reference charts, full-color maps, simple summaries, and easy-to-read diagrams— these bestselling reference books show Bible information in a way that is easy to understand and easy to share with others! Each features fully-reproducible pages and diagrams not offered in anywhere else! Perfect for pastors, church leaders, Sunday School teachers, or for anyone who wants to add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible study. Enjoy having a fully-stocked reference library at your fingertips! Order now to save $80 while supplies still last .
Save $80! Get all 6 of these bestselling books for Just $99 (including 2 BRAND NEW BOOKS FROM ROSE):
- The Complete Series of Rose Book of Charts
(Volume 1, 2, and the NEW Volume 3)
- Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
- Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps (includes CD-ROM)
- NEW! Jesus’ Family Tree Book
Features FULLY-REPRODUCIBLE pages (make up to 300 copies for individual or group use).
Now’s the perfect time to finish your Rose Reference collection (or start it). You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to take advantage of this Early Bird Deal! Save $80 when you order this incredible 6-book bundle of Rose bestsellers today! Hurry! This bundle is available for a limited time only and while supplies last!
Pre-Black Friday Special
Save $80 on This Best of Rose Bundle
Here’s a short description of each of the bestselling books included in this 6-Book “Best of Rose” bundle— Just $99 Today (Reg. $179.94)
Jesus’ Family Tree Book
Features reproducible pages, fold-out diagrams, charts, and a fantastic overview of 30 key people from Jesus’ family tree!
You (and those you teach) already know that Mary was the mother of Jesus. But, few of us know about Jesus’ great grandfather, his uncles, and other important family members. Easily see how their stories lead to the greatest story of all—the birth of Jesus Christ— with this visually stunning and easy-to-understand reference book!
Packed with charts, timelines, fold-out diagrams, and simple summaries, this NEW reference book covers the backstory of over 30 key people in Jesus’ family tree — from Adam and Abraham to King David and John the Baptist. Dive into the incredible stories of spies, kings, prostitutes, military heroes, and other key members of Jesus’ family tree and be encouraged as you see how God can use anyone to fulfill his plans (despite people’s strengths and weaknesses). Perfect for individual use, small groups, or to add depth to any Old or New Testament study.
- Clear overview and commentary on 30 key ancestors of Jesus, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ruth, Rahab, Joseph, King David, John the Baptist, and more.
- Dozens of charts, maps, timelines, family trees, and diagrams that show key information at a glance!
- Fascinating facts that will add depth to any Bible study! Find out why it was unusual for Jesus’ genealogy to specifically mention women; discover the key Old Testament prophecies Jesus fulfilled; and more !
- Relevant insight for believers today on God’s faithfulness and what it means to be a “child of God.”
BONUS! An incredible fold-out family tree diagram that shows key information at a glance!
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines, Volume 1
Recognized as the #1 Bible Reference book sold in Christian bookstores—this stunning book features more than 180 pages of full-color Bible charts, maps, and time lines (these fantastic visual aids are NOT included in Vol. 2 or 3). Discover what you need to know about over 25 Bible topics at a glance. Enjoy having hundreds of facts that will enrich your personal Bible study and help you teach the Bible to others. Includes—
- Over 114 pages of full-color Bible charts, covering all 66 books of the Bible; Names of God, Christianity, Cults, and Religions; Armor of God; Fruit of the Spirit; Denomination Comparison; and more!
- 22 pages of easy-to-follow time lines, including How We Got the Bible, Christian History Time Line, and Bible Time Line (unfolds to be 22 inches long!)
- 25 pages of colorful illustrations of the Tabernacle, Temple, Jerusalem at the time of Jesus, and other detailed diagrams
- 19 Pages of “Then and Now” ® Bible Maps and Other Full-color Maps of Bible places
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 2</
Covers 30 key Bible topics in one easy-to-use, reproducible book! Enjoy having 100’s of fascinating facts at your fingertips. Quickly find out what you need to know at a glance with this book’s helpful visual aids. Fantastic for personal use, Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum! Plus, every page is REPRODUCIBLE—make up to 300 copies for your friends, small group members, and students.
Includes Bible Charts on 30 key topics not covered in Volume 1 or 3, such as—
- The Reliability of the Bible: Why Trust the Bible; the Dead Sea Scrolls; Bible Translations Comparison Chart
- Old Testament Overviews: Genesis Time Line; Heroes of the Old Testament; The Ten Commandments; Christ in the Old Testament; Christ in the Passover; etc.
- New Testament Overviews: Names of Jesus; Names of the Holy Spirit; Life of the Apostle Paul; and more!
- Cults, Religions, and Religious Movements: Compares Christianity to Eastern Religions, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Cults, and more.
- Christian Living and Discipleship: the Lord’s Prayer, the Beatitudes, Knowing God’s Will, and Following Jesus (Rose’s #1 resource on discipleship. Covers 15 key topics on faith)
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 3
Discover all you need to know about 27 key Bible topics at a glance with this 220-page reference book ! Packed with REPRODUCIBLE Bible charts, timelines, and overviews, this incredible reference book will add depth to your personal study, and make it easier to explain the Bible to others. Covers 27 Bible Topics NOT included in Rose Book of Bible Charts Vol. 1 or Vol. 2, including:
- Christian Living and Discipleship Topics
- Who I Am in Christ
- Spiritual Disciplines and Spiritual Gifts (test included)
- Attributes of God
- Favorite Bible Topics
- Parables of Jesus and what the Bible says about forgiveness, money, and prayer
- Creeds (The text and meaning of the Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, etc)
- The Lord’s Supper (Compares 3 views of Communion)
- Overview of Key Characters and Books of the Bible
- Bible Character Studies: Joseph, Moses, and David
- Old Testament Bible Studies: Psalms, Proverbs, Ruth, Esther, and more!
- New Testament Bible Study Resources: Acts, Romans, James, Revelation, and more!
BONUS MATERIAL: Jerusalem Time Line (24″ foldout) and One-Year Bible Reading Plans (Gives 3 Options on how to read the Bible in a year)
Deluxe “Then and Now”® Bible Maps Book
Tired of looking at the tiny maps included in the back of your Bible and still not seeing the information you need? Enjoy having easy-to-read, full-color maps at your fingertips with Rose’s Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Map Book. It features larger print, easy-to-read type and clear plastic overlays showing the location of modern cities and countries in red. Now you can easily see where Bible places are located today!
- Enjoy having over 25 full-color Bible maps and 8 clear plastic overlays showing the modern-day locations of key Bible places—including the Holy Land, the Middle East, Paul’s missionary journeys, etc.
- See fascinating facts at a glance with its charts, diagrams, and timelines, such as:
- Daniel was taken as a POW to Iraq and lived there the rest of his life.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Also, covers over 100 key events of Jesus’ life, the Tabernacle, and more.
- Plus! Get its CD-ROM FREE. Includes JPG and PDF files of ALL the maps—making it easy to search/enlarge the maps, print out handouts, and put full-color maps into PowerPoint® presentations.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
This full-color, reproducible book is packed with stunning illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available in other books! Plus, it features 8 clear plastic overlays that make it easy to see what the Tabernacle would look like inside and out.
Find out everything you need to know about the Tabernacle at glance! From the altar of the burnt sacrifice to the Ark of the Covenant, discover how the Tabernacle points to Christ and the cross. Enjoy having a clear overview of how it was built, the importance of its design, and more! Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of what it means to dwell in God’s presence.
- 8 clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the Tabernacle.
- Dozens of charts, diagrams, illustrations, and timelines that show key information at a glance!
- Simple summaries and easy-to understand explanations that cover how:
- The Tabernacle was built
- The temple sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The design of the tent revealed God’s holiness and humanity’s need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship
Save $80 on This Best of Rose Book Bundle!
Hurry! Save $80 when you get all 6 of Rose’s bestselling reference books for Just $99 (Reg. $179.94). You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to take advantage of this Early Bird Deal! Be the first to get it now before the Black Friday rush and while supplies still last.