Today Only: Get Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet For Just 99¢!
This time of year it’s common to hear people say: “I am giving up caffeine for Lent” or something similar to that. But, often times they don’t really know the significance of fasting.
Get an easy-to-understand overview of fasting and 7 other classic spiritual disciplines (prayer, Bible reading, worship, evangelism, and more) with this quick-reference pamphlet!
Packed with simple summaries, key verses, and biblical examples, this easy-to-understand pamphlet explains what spiritual disciplines are (and what they’re NOT!). For each spiritual discipline, it includes—
- A simple overview (5-7 bullet points), key verses, and examples/people from the Bible to use as models—for each spiritual discipline.
- Practical tips on how to get started (and stick with each discipline!). Fantastic for personal use, 1-on-1 discipleship, and small groups
- Relevant insights on how to keep the focus on Christ (and not our own performance). It exposes 6 common misunderstandings about spiritual disciplines in churches today.
- PLUS, it answers important questions, such as: How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden? and What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
HURRY! Save 75% Today Only! Get Rose’s fantastic Spiritual Disciplines pamphlet for Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more. Don’t Wait! There’s less than 12 hours left to take advantage of this incredible deal. Offer good while supplies last.
FREE eChart: Fasting (Spiritual Disciplines)
Send this printable eChart to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Enjoy getting a fantastic, Bible-based overview on fasting, its impact, and its place in churches today. See how fasting can impact our walk with God and how it influenced the lives of Moses, David, Nehemiah, Daniel, Anna, Paul, Jesus, and more. Shares 13 practical tips for fasting today!
What will fasting do?
- Help you change.
- Help you break the hold of sinful habits.
- Help you develop self-control.
- Help you set priorities, separating the necessities from the time-wasters in life.
- Make you more grateful to the Lord and others.
This is just 2 pages from the Spiritual Disciplines pamphlet, a full-color pamphlet gives simple summaries, practical tips, and helpful insight on all 8 classic spiritual disciplines. Get the entire pamphlet for JUST 99¢ Today Only!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Flash Sale For Today Only!
Save 75% on Rose’s Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
You already know growing in the spiritual disciplines is important— for you and for those you teach. But, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, how to stick with them, and how to avoid turning them into just “religious rules.”
Packed with fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, the Spiritual Disciplines pamphlet explains the classic spiritual disciplines that help us follow Jesus, including prayer, fasting, worship, evangelism, and more. The pamphlet’s easy-to-follow layout and practical tips make it perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class.
- What spiritual disciplines are (and what they’re not).
- 8 practical ways to go from bad habits to good habits— covers submission, accountability, persistence, grace, and more!
- 6 common myths about spiritual disciplines that often sabotage spiritual growth.
- A quick-reference chart comparing the world’s “helpful disciplines” to the Bible’s spiritual disciplines.
- Answers important questions, such as : How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden?What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
Enjoy getting easy-to-understand explanations and practical advice on—
- Bible Reading/Study
For each spiritual discipline, it provides:
- Clear overview with 5-7 bullet points highlighting key characteristics
- Examples from people in the Bible (from both the Old and New Testament)
- Helpful tips for getting started
- How each discipline helps us to have a Christ-focused life
FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on Rose’s Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet— Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more. Don’t wait! Stock up now before we sell out! Offer good while supplies last.