FREE Islam and Christianity eChart:
Compare Beliefs about Muhammad, Jesus, Quran, and the Bible
Recent events here in the United States and abroad have caused many to wonder: What exactly do Muslims believe? What’s the difference between Islam and Christianity? This week’s free eChart provides a simple overview of Islam and Christianity, showing what Muslims believe, what Christians believe, and how to correct common misunderstandings.
Easily compare what Muslims and Christians believe about Jesus, Muhammad, and the Bible with this week’s free eChart. Enjoy having a solid overview on Muhammad and the Quran—including who Muhammad was, what Muslims believe about him, and why they believe God gave him the Quran. See key information at a glance, such as: Muslims DO acknowledge Jesus as a prophet—but they DO NOT consider him the Son of God. Find out the meaning behind key words, including Sunna, hijara, hadith, and more. It also features helpful ways to reach out and explain your faith in a clear and culturally sensitive way.
Find out fascinating facts:
- Muslims believe in Jesus’ virgin birth.
- Muhammad did not question the accuracy of the Bible.
- Muslims believe Muhammad is the last of over 124,000 prophets going back to Adam.
This is just 2 pages from Rose’s Islam and Christianity pamphlet. For a clear overview of how Islam compares to Christianity and for practical tips on how to reach out the Muslims in an culturally-effective way, check out Rose’s Islam and Christianity pamphlet — on sale for $1.50 For 2 Days Only!
Please Note: Our eCharts are provided as a free service. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
For 2 Days Only—Save Over 55%
Get Rose’s Islam and Christianity Pamphlet For Just $1.50
Islam and Christianity Pamphlet
This quick-reference comparison chart makes it easy to understand what Muslims believe, what Christians believe, and how to correct misunderstandings on 8 key topics, including God, holy scriptures, prophets, rituals, salvation, and more! Plus, it includes handy do’s and don’ts that will help you reach out and explain your faith in a clear and culturally sensitive way.
While Christians might not understand the meaning of words like Allah, Mecca, and Janna, Muslims don’t always understand words like Trinity, redemption, and salvation! This pamphlet’s simple summaries and helpful glossary will help you gain the confidence to reach out to Muslims in a highly effective way!
See key similarities and differences at a glance. It covers 8 key topics:
Key Information and Key Beliefs:
- Religious History — Covers the key people to know: Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham, Adam
- Who is God?— Covers the 3 main differences.
- The Holy Scriptures— Covers trustworthiness and inspiration of the Bible and Quran
- Practices and Rituals— 5 Pillars of Islam, Jihad, Commandments of Jesus
- Salvation and Paradise— Rewards and penalties on the Judgment Day
- Prophets— What is a prophet and who qualifies?
- The Role of Women — Modesty and protection of women in each culture
- Religion and Culture— The concern about materialism
Don’t Wait! Get this incredible quick-reference pamphlet for only $1.50! Shop now to save over 55%
|“Very well written; very informative. Highly recommended for someone who needs to have the facts before engaging someone in a conversation about Muslims and how they differ in their beliefs as compared with Christian apologetics.”
— Larry Graham, verified customer review
|“Good and simple overview of the differences between Islam & Christianity so you have a basic foundation on which to build from. Simple and informative…”
— Kevin, verified customer review
Features Dozens of Fascinating Facts about Islam and Christianity:
- Muslims believe Muhammad is the final prophet, but that Jesus was born of a virgin and lived a sinless life.
- Many Muslims misunderstand the concept of the Trinity, thinking Christians believe in multiple gods.
- A Muslim can be confused by Christian symbols, such as the cross (considered a military symbol to Muslims).
- Pray with Muslims, but don’t start your prayers with “Our Father.” Many Muslims have a misunderstanding about the Fatherhood of God (thinking it’s sexual). Wait until you correct this misunderstanding before using “Father” in prayer. You can use “Almighty God” or “Lord God.”
Use this incredible pamphlet for—
- Personal use (Personal study or to get tips for witnessing to friends, co-workers, and others)
- Small Group Bible Study
- Evangelism Training
- New Believers’ Class
- Sunday School
- Youth Group
- Quick-reference tool
- And More!
Hurry! Save Over 55% For 2 Days Only! Get Rose’s bestselling Islam and Christianity pamphlet for Just $1.50 when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!
Note: Free Shipping when You Buy in Bulk—Buy 100 or more and get FREE shipping in the contiguous United States.