FREE Twelve Disciples eChart: Peter
Enjoy learning about Peter, one of Jesus’ closest friends and disciples. Working as a fisherman, Peter was rough around the edges and not easy to fool. He was known for being impulsive, hot tempered, and even cowardly. Yet, despite his apparent weakness God used this man who once denied him to proclaim God’s message boldly to both the Jews and to the Gentiles after Pentecost. Find out more about Peter with this week’s FREE eChart! Packed with simple summaries, fascinating facts, and scripture verses, this week’s free eChart provides a clear overview of Peter’s life. See key events, lessons, and information at a glance!
For a clear overview of ALL 12 disciples alongside key life lessons on discipleship, check out Rose’s 12 Disciples pamphlet — on sale for 99¢ Today Only!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save 75% on Rose’s Twelve Disciples Pamphlet for Today Only!
Twelve Disciples Pamphlet
Who were the 12 men who were the closest to Jesus? The Twelve Disciples takes you inside Jesus’ “inner circle” to learn more about Jesus’ devoted followers, their backgrounds, their strengths and weaknesses, their purpose, and their mission. Find out more about each disciple’s unique personality, his encounters with Jesus, and the lessons we can learn from those who knew Jesus best while he was on earth. Perfect for individual use and small group study.
Get a close-up look at the 12 ordinary men who Jesus trained to care for his church: Peter, James (son of Zebedee), Andrew, Philip, Bartholomew, Matthew, Thomas, James, John, Thaddaeus, Simon the Zealot, and Judas Iscariot! Easily find out more about each disciple, including—
- His Background: the meaning of his name, key events in his life (before and after Jesus)
- His Personality: His character, strengths, and weaknesses.
- His Ministry: His purpose, mission, personal encounter with Jesus, and death (From being crucified upside down, clubbed to death, speared, and flayed alive)
- Key Lessons: The key lessons we can learn from his life today. Also, includes 4 key truths about what it means to be Jesus’ disciple today.
Includes hundreds of scripture references to help you dig deeper and easily navigate through key the information.
Hurry! Get this pamphlet for just 99¢ when you buy it today! Don’t Wait! Offer good while supplies last!
Features Fascinating Facts on Each of the 12 Disciples, including:
- The twelve disciples were all from the Galilee region except for Judas Iscariot, who was from Judea.
- Some say that James (son of Alphaeus) was arrested by the Jews, thrown off the Temple, and then beaten to death by a club.
- John, the beloved disciple, was known as being vengeful, fiery, judgmental, and selfish. But after Pentecost, he was known for his boldness, love, and compassion.
- Some scholars suggest that Judas was a member of the Zealot sect known as the Sicarri, who were dagger-bearing assassins.
Don’t Wait! Order now to save 75% on Rose’s Twelve Disciples pamphlet— Just 99¢ while supplies still last. Now’s the perfect time to stock up!
Includes Incredible Insight on Discipleship and Key Life Lessons For Believers Today!
Covering everything from fellowship and forgiveness to serving and the power of the Holy Spirit, this pamphlet reveals 5 key insights into discipleship. It includes examples from the Bible backing each key. Plus! It explains what we can learn from each disciple’s life:
- See what James’s life teaches us about standing firm in the face of persecution
- Find out what Bartholomew teaches us about the importance of “testing all things with scripture”
- Discover how Jesus can overcome doubts and lead believers to faithfulness by looking at Thomas’s life
Covers 39 Other Key People a Part of Jesus’ Ministry!
Enjoy having this incredible quick-reference chart which covers over 39 New Testament disciples, apostles, teachers, and leaders! Easily see each person’s role along with key Bible verses at a glance. It highlights:
- Cleopas, Joanna, Mary Magdalene, Phoebe, Susanna, Priscilla
- Luke, Apollos, Aquila, Ananias, Stephen, Timothy
- And dozens of others!
Hurry! Save 75% Today Only! Get Rose’s bestselling Twelve Disciples pamphlet for Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!