Today Only! Save $36.99!
Today Only! Buy Rose’s Bible Map Atlas, and get its PDF Download FREE (Save $36.99). Hurry! Offer good while supplies last.
You already know that understanding the culture and background of the Bible is important—for you and those you teach. But, with dozens of different cultures and cities mentioned in the Bible, you may wonder: Where do I even start? and What do I really need to know?
Easily answer these questions and more with Rose’s Bible Map Atlas. Its stunning visuals and simple summaries provide you with key background information— making it easy to see how culture, geography, and politics affected the lives of 30 key people within the Bible!
This is the best Bible atlas ever— it has features no other has!
- 120 full-color, detailed Bible maps and over 50 photos, diagrams, and family trees.
- Clear plastic overlays of regional maps, showing the modern-day cities and
countries in red so you know where Bible places are located today. No other
topical atlas has this feature!
- Incredible commentary on the lives of 30 important Bible characters, including Abraham, Moses, Joshua, David, and more.
- Fascinating cultural and historical facts that will deepen your understanding of familiar Bible stories and events. (For example: Find out why Moses and the Children of Israel took the long southern trek from Egypt to the Promised Land, rather than the direct route. )
For Today Only! SAVE $36.99! Buy Rose’s Bible Map Atlas today and get the PDF download right now FOR FREE. With the PDF version, you can read, search, enlarge, and print the book right off your computer or iPad®. Hurry! Offer good while supplies last.
FREE eChart: Abraham & His Family
Enjoy having an entire chapter from Rose’s bestselling Bible Map Atlas for FREE!
Enjoy learning more about Abraham, a man know as the “patriarch” or “father” of our faith. Get a close-up look at his struggles and triumphs as he continuously placed his faith in the Lord. Find out more about where he grew up, his nomadic lifestyle, and what it took to “grow his family business.” See how geography, politics, and cultural customs impacted Abraham’s life and get incredible insight into the lives of his descendants, Isaac, Jacob, and Joseph. (Covers key events from each of the Patriarch’s lives!)
Packed with maps, family trees, and cultural facts, this week’s FREE eChart will add depth to any Old Testament study. It features—
- Topographical maps showing Abraham’s journey, Jacob’s journey, and more.
- An easy-to-read family tree showing Abraham, his sons, and their link to the 12 tribes of Israel
- Incredible insight into each patriarch’s life. For example: Abraham grew up in Haran, a land brimming with economic prosperity and opportunity. As the eldest son, he was positioned to inherit wealth, prestige, and security. Yet, he gave up the security of his homeland Haran to follow the prompting of God to go to an unknown land.
This is week’s FREE eChart is just one chapter from Rose’s Bible Map Atlas, which covers over 30 Bible people and contains over 150 full-color maps. Click here to find out more about Rose’s Bible Map Atlas.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Buy Rose’s Bible Map Atlas, Get the PDF FREE (Save $36.99)
Rose “Then and Now” Bible Map Atlas
This atlas’ stunning visuals and full-color maps support its overall “storytelling”—which focuses on people not just regions. No one explains Bible geography and culture better than its author Dr. Paul H. Wright, who lives in Jerusalem and is the executive director of Jerusalem University College. With this easy-to-use visual aid, uncover new details of the Bible’s most beloved stories and people.
Features Fantastic Visuals, including—
- 120 full-color, detailed Bible maps. Many maps include notes and arrows to show details and routes of people and events.
- 50 photos, diagrams, and a family tree
- Regional maps use clear plastic overlays to show modern-day cities and
countries in red so you know where Bible places are today. No other
topical atlas has this feature.
—Dr. John Walton, Professor of Old Testament, Wheaton College
Gives incredible insights into the lives of 30 important Bible People!
- Key Leaders, including Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Deborah, Samson, David, Solomon, and more!
- Key Prophets: Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Isaiah, and more!
- Key People, such as Naomi, Ruth, and Rizpah.
- The Herods
- John the Baptist
- Mary and Joseph
- Pontius Pilate
- Key Disciples and Apostles: Peter, Paul, and John
— Robert Bock, customer review on Amazon
Features 120 Full-Color Maps and Over 50 Visual Aids! Enjoy having—
- Maps showing the routes of key journeys, such as Abraham’s journey from Haran, the Exodus from Egypt, David’s flight as a fugitive, where Jesus walked, and each of Paul’s missionary trips!
- Then and Now Bible Maps of the Middle East, David’s Kingdom, the Roman Empire, and more!
- Old and New Testament Timelines (Easily see when dozens of events took place at a glance!)
- Family trees showing the descendants of Abraham, of Herod the Great, and of other key families in the Bible!
Find out fascinating facts:—
- See how David’s clever understanding of geography and politics led to his marriage with Ahinoam of Jezreel.
- Discover why Naomi, in the Book of Ruth, couldn’t just move back to Bethlehem after her husband’s death and use his land again.
- Find out why Moses and the Children of Israel took the long route from Egypt to the Promised Land, rather than the direct route.
TODAY Only! SAVE $36.99! Buy Rose Then and Now Bible Map Atlas today and get the PDF download right now. You can read, search, enlarge, and print the book right off your computer or iPad. Hurry! Offer good while supplies.