$5 Bible Study Blowout Sale + Free Rose eChart
Are you looking for solid, Bible-based personal or small-group study material?
Now through Friday, save 67% on Rose’s Bible Basic Books— Just $5 each when you buy 4 or more (mix and match okay!) Packed with fascinating facts, simple summaries, and practical insight, each book combines our most popular pamphlets together and includes a helpful study guide that will help you dig deeper. These books will be a great help to you as you study the Bible and learn more about God. Perfect for individual use or small group Bible studies. Hurry! Offer good while supplies last. Order now to save 67%
Plus! Check out this week’s FREE eChart which comes from our bestselling Rose Bible Basic Book, Names of God. Get the entire study for just $5 (Reg. $14.99) for this week only!
FREE eChart: 10 Names of Jesus
Send this printable PDF to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Whether its the Prince of Peace or Immanuel, Jesus’ names are powerful— they deepen our understanding of who he is, build our faith during tough times, and enrich the time we spend in His presence. Enjoy having a simple overview of 10 names of Jesus with this week’s FREE eChart. Using an easy-to-understand chart format, it shows each name, its meaning, and its application to our life at a glance!
This is just one section from Rose’s Names of God & Other Bible Studies. Get the entire Names of God book for just $5 this Week Only! The complete study dives into 9 important topics — including Names of God, Lord’s Prayer, Fruit of the Spirit, Armor of God, and more!
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$5 Bible Studies— Save 67% This Week Only!
Rose Bible Basics: Names of God and Other Bible Studies
Qty. of 4, mix and match OK
Experience the relief, joy, and hope that come from deepening your understanding of who God is and what it means to be his follower. This incredible book is packed with fantastic Bible studies to use in small groups, church groups, and for individual study. Features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about God’s character and teachings to your personal life.
Whether you’re in the midst of a storm or whether you’re enjoying a time of prosperity, knowing who God is will enrich your time of worship and deepen your Bible study. Understanding his character is an important part of learning how to trust and rely on him!
This full-color book includes studies on the:
- Names of God—Covers the 21 names of God, including Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord Who Heals), Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide), and More.
- Names of Jesus —Explains over 50 names alongside their meaning. Find out more about the The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The Lamb of God, and Our Redeemer!
- Plus, it includes relevant, in-depth studies on Christian living topics, including:
- How to Pray (Section-by-section study on the Lord’s Prayer)
- How to Reflect God’s Character (Practical overview on the Fruit of the Spirit)
- How to Place God’s Kingdom First (Insightful commentary on the Beatitudes)
- How to Stand Firm in Faith (In-depth study on each part of the Armor of God)
Use each study individually or use all of them in a 6-week Bible study class.
“This book was intended as a gift, but I was so impressed I ordered at a later date the book for our family. The layout and design of the book is eye-catching and well executed. Handy resource for new believer and mature Christian as well.” — Andy, customer review from Christianbook.com
Rose Bible Basics: Christian History Made Easy
Qty. of 4, mix and match OK
You (and those you teach) already know church history is important. But, since it spans over 2,000 years, you may wonder: Where do I even start? and What do I really need to know?
Easily answer these questions and more with Christian History Made Easy! Packed with pictures, charts, and simple summaries, this bestselling book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today in just 12 easy-to-understand chapters! Easily find out what you need to know about key events and people throughout Christian history— includes time lines, worksheets, websites, photos, maps and illustrations. Enjoy diving into real-life stories and discovering fascinating facts that will strengthen your faith. It covers:
- Key people, such as Martin Luther, Augustine, Francis of Assisi, John Calvin, Charles Finney, John Bunyan, and more!
- Key events, such as how we got the Bible that we read today, and more! (Covers John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and others who risked their lives for Christ)
- Key developments, such as how church doctrines and practices originated; how the Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches came to be; and more!
- Key movements, such as the Reformation, the Great Awakening, and how Christianity has spread around the world.
Features a ready-to-use study guide. Perfect for individual or small group Bible study!
“With an extraordinarily engaging writing style, a wry sense of humor, and a keen intellect, Timothy Paul Jones makes church history not only easily understandable but also marvelously fun!” — Rev. Jeffrey K., Senior Pastor, John Knox Presbyterian Church”
Rose Bible Basics: The Bible at a Glance
Qty. of 4, mix and match OK
This is a must-have Bible study reference for every believer! Enjoy having this unique topical index and basic Bible overview at your fingertips— Features large print, charts, maps, simple summaries, stunning graphics, and more!
Covering everything from how to study the Bible to how to follow Jesus, this incredible book is perfect for individual use, group Bible study, 1-on-1 discipleship, and new believers classes. Its handy maps, overviews, and topical index will help you quickly get a handle on all 66 books of the Bible, and its discipleship section answers common questions and concerns believers have throughout their walk with God. Plus, it includes a 6-week study guide to help you (and those you teach) go through key verses, key people, and key stories.
- Topical Index of hundreds of the most popular Bible Verses and over 100 Bible promises for strength, hope, and guidance.
- How to follow Jesus—Covers 15 common discipleship topics on Christian faith and living, including salvation, forgiveness, prayer, worship, knowing God’s will, and more!
- Bible Overview— covers key verses, teachings, and facts for each book of the Bible. It also includes an easy-to-read Bible Timeline (compares Bible and world history side-by-side).
- How to Study the Bible—includes tips on in-depth Bible study, explains helpful Bible tools, and shows the difference between 20 popular Bible translations!
- Then & Now Bible Maps—Features 15 “Then and Now” Bible maps, showing where Bible places would be located today. (Modern-day cities and countries appear in red).
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, or to keep on hand to quickly reference when someone has a question.
“This is a basic guide to the Bible with lots of neat features. It touches upon what each book in the Bible is about — who wrote it, when it was written, the overall message. It includes a timeline of major Bible events, and quite a few maps of the Holy Land at various times in history “ — Amazon Customer Review
Rose Bible Basics: Christianity, Cults & Religions
Qty. of 4, mix and match OK
With so many religious groups in the world today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Many groups use the same terms and names as Christians (Jesus, Holy Spirit, and salvation), but define them in a totally different way.
Easily compare Christianity to the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance! Enjoy having a side-by-side comparison of more than 20 world religions, cults and sects—including Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more. Packed with up-to-date information, quick-reference charts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book is perfect for individual use or group study. It will help you understand the teachings of the Bible as well as learn the differences between other groups’ beliefs. This is a must-have resource for people who have friends, coworkers, and neighbors of other faiths.
- Shows how 20 world religions/cults answer: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Includes a brief overview and key background information on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Explains How Biblical Christianity Compares to 40 Religions/Cults:
- Offshoots of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Science, and Unification Church
- World Religions: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and Hare Krishna
- Other religious groups: Kabbalah, Wicca, Scientology,Transcendental Meditation (TM), New Age, and Unity School of Christianity
“I found the book very informative and simple to understand. The Bible speaks so much about false religions and many of my Bible students ask me questions about other religions. This resource puts the information I need all in one place.”
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Now through Monday, save 67% on Rose Bible Basic Study Books! Get these incredible easy-to-understand Bible studies for Just $5 (reg. $14.99). Order now to save 67%