What does the word “testament” mean? What tools did biblical writers use? Why are there so many Bible translations?
Find out answers to these questions and more in this week’s free eChart! Discover key insights about the Bible’s history, creation, and translation as you learn:
- New insights into how we got the Bible
- What tools were used to write the Bible
- The differences between the tools used to write the Old and New Testaments
- Why we have so many translations of the Bible
- And more!
For This Week Only
Get Any Made Easy Book for Just $3.99
Full of charts! Full of pictures! Full of fascinating facts! Get a fuller and deeper understanding of key topics with Rose’s Made Easy guides.
You have books. You have commentaries. But you don’t always have time. Imagine seeing key information at a glance with solid topical overviews.
Featuring dozens of simple summaries, charts, and maps, Rose’s Made Easy series breaks key topics into bite-sized overviews that are quick and easy-to-understand.
Fantastic for personal use, Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool!
See Key Information at a Glance with Rose’s Made Easy Series!
Enjoy these key features of Rose’s Made Easy books:
- Easy-to-understand topical overviews
- Facts, tips, Scriptures, and key information at your fingertips
- Packed with charts, full-color pictures, and diagrams
- Quick-reference format: full-color interiors, easy-to-scan headers, and bulleted lists
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Practical tools that will help you apply Scripture to everyday life
Made Easy Sale
Get select Made Easy books for just $3.99! Here’s just a few to check out, or shop them all!
Knowing God’s Will Made Easy
Everyone needs a little help navigating through life’s tough decisions. This guidebook is a helpful road map to give you confidence along the journey.
Knowing God’s Will Made Easy is packed with answers to tough questions, like:
- Who is God and why should I trust him?
- How can I recognize God’s leading?
- What is God’s will? How does the Bible say God guides us?
Bible Translations Made Easy
Ever wonder why there are so many different versions of the Bible? How do you know which translation to choose?
Loaded with valuable information, this book will help you:
- Understand the most popular English Bible translations today
- See what to look for when choosing a Bible
- Gain an understanding of the key methods of Bible translation
How We Got the Bible Made Easy
Featuring charts, simple summaries, and practical tips, How We Got the Bible Made Easy will increase your confidence in the reliability of the Scriptures.
- What people did to preserve the text of the Bible over the centuries
- The inspiring stories behind names like John Wycliffe and William Tyndale
- Key information about the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- And more!
For This Week Only! Get select books in the Made Easy series for just $3.99 each. Shop now to save 30%. Sale ends 6/5/2022