All you need is an internet connection, PowerPoint® or Keynote software, and one of our instant Bible lessons! You don’t need to be an expert to teach these!
Whether or not your city is in a state of shut down, we’ve all been affected drastically by this virus. First of all, all of us at Hendrickson Rose want you to know that we’re praying for you and the health of you and your loved ones.
We believe the scientists in our country that the best way to slow the fatal effects of the coronavirus are to stay home. This means our normal gather places like churches, community halls, and restaurants have had to close.
However, just because our churches have closed for our safety does not mean that digging into the knowledge of God has to stop.
We live in a curious age of information with huge advancements in technology that allow us to be together regardless of location.
Top 20 PowerPoint® Presentations for Teaching Remotely
- Tabernacle PowerPoint®
- Palm Sunday to Easter PowerPoint®
- Deluxe Then and Now® Bible Maps PowerPoint®
- Feasts of the Bible PowerPoint®
- Romans PowerPoint®
- The Temple PowerPoint®
- Bible Overview PowerPoint®
- Bible Time Line PowerPoint®
- Christian History Made Easy PowerPoint®
- Understanding Revelation PowerPoint®
- Statue in the Book of Daniel PowerPoint®
- Book of Acts PowerPoint®
- 100 Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus PowerPoint®
- Christianity Cults and Religions PowerPoint®
- Seven Churches of Revelation PowerPoint®
- Armor of God PowerPoint®
- Denominations PowerPoint®
- Gospel of Luke PowerPoint®
- How to Study the Bible PowerPoint®
- Life of Jesus Time Line PowerPoint®
Instantly download any of these incredible, ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentations that are packed with charts, simple summaries, illustrations, and maps. Use a video conferencing service of your choosing (Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.) and use the screen share function of app to share the slides on PowerPoint® with your class! You can even send them the note taking sheets in advance over email. Learn more about each PowerPoint® here:
The Tabernacle PowerPoint® is an amazing tool for teaching believers how God instructed the 12 Tribes of Israel to worship him on the journey to the Promised Land. The presentation features a cutaway illustration of the Tabernacle to provide an inside view of the layout and contents of its interior, as well as how the encampment was arranged around it. The presentation covers in detail the elements of the Tabernacle including illustrations and details of these five areas:
- An introduction to the Tabernacle
- The Courtyard
- The Holy Place
- The Most Holy Place (Holy of Holies)
- The High Priest and the Day of Atonement
This ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation takes you from Palm Sunday and the Triumphal Entry to the cleansing of the Temple, the Last Supper, the Garden of Gethsemane, the Crucifixion, burial, and resurrection. Get a bird’s-eye view of:
- the Temple
- the Mount of Olives
- the Garden of Gethsemane.
See Where Bible Places are Located Today with Full-color Maps of the Bible!
Then and Now® Bible Maps PowerPoint® will change the way you teach about the Bible forever! The fantastic bestselling ready-to-use Bible geography PowerPoint® allows pastors and leaders to show how maps from Bible-times compare with modern day geographical maps. These maps of the Bible show ancient biblical maps and modern-day locations, covering the areas for all major Bible stories.
The Feasts of the Bible PowerPoint presentation allows you to teach through 9 feasts and holidays using colorful illustrations, photographs, and easy-to-understand bullet point lists. This presentation includes Hebrew lettering, pronunciation, Jewish calendar, symbolism, Bible references, and more. Includes printable handouts with additional information about the feasts .
- Unleavened Bread
- Shavuot (Pentecost)
- Rosh HaShanah (Feast of Trumpets)
- Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
- Sukkot (Feast of Booths)
- Hanukkah (Chanukah)
Packed with simple summaries, charts, and easy-to-understand commentary, the Romans PowerPoint® Presentation gives a simple overview of the entire book of Romans. Avoiding theological lingo, it covers cornerstone concepts, such as salvation, grace, and righteousness. Find out key background information at a glance and enjoy having incredible visuals aids.
Enjoy having these key features at your fingertips:
- An easy-to-follow overview of the letter (who wrote it, when was it written, why was it written, and more!)
- Section-by-section commentary highlighting key verses, themes, and applications.
- Incredible Bible study tools and visuals, including —
- Maps of Paul’s journeys
- Quick-reference charts
- Simple explanations of key concepts: redemption, atonement, justification, and more!
- Covers the historical background of each term!
- 15 life application questions to help make this powerful letter understandable and relevant
This PowerPoint presentation shows beautiful pictures of the Old Testament Temple built by King Solomon and the New Testament Temple where Jesus taught.
Discover how the Old Testament temple foreshadowed Jesus, and learn what Jesus and the first Christians said about the temple. Drawn to Bible measurements, the illustrations show and explain all of the important features:
- The Ark of the Covenant
- The veil
- The Holy Place
- The Most Holy Place
- The bronze pillars
- And more!
This ready-to-use PowerPoint is perfect for pastors, teachers, or personal study! The Bible Overview PowerPoint presents a summary, outline and main themes of each book of the Bible, introduces different biblical literature (Law, History, Wisdom, Gospels, etcetera), lists of major and minor prophets, and much more. Over 100 slides are great for ages 12 and up!
Information is provided for each Book of the Bible includes:
- Who wrote the book
- What it covers
- Where it takes place
- When it was written
- Why it was written
- An outline of key events of the Book
- Topics and chapters
- The key verse of the Book
See God’s hand in history as you survey key people and events from Genesis to Revelation (2200 B.C. to A.D. 100)!
- Compare Bible, world, and Middle East history side by side
- 150 slides of biblical life and culture, maps, and charts
- Traces Old Testament connections to Jesus
- Reproducible handouts
- Digital projector-compatible
From kings to monks, revivals to revolutions-follow the fascinating history of the Christian faith from the time of Jesus to today. This ready-to-use PowerPoint is perfect for pastors, teachers, or personal study! The Christian History Made Easy PowerPoint summarizes the most important events in the history of the church, from the early church to modern history. Twelve teaching sessions with more than 350 slides containing full-color photos, illustrations, and maps, plus printable handouts and much more!
Major historical periods covered include:
- Early Church History
- The Byzantine Era
- Pre-Reformation Church History
- The Protestant Reformation
- The Great Awakening and Church History in America and Europe
- Church History in the 20th and 21st Century
This PowerPoint presentation assists you in teaching through the book of Revelation. It includes key topics like the seven churches, the 144,000, the millennium, Babylon, 666, and the new heaven and new earth. It compares the four most common views on Revelation: historicist, preterist, futurist, and idealist.
This ready-to-use presentation for pastors and teachers is digital projector compatible and includes:
- Printable worksheets and handouts
- More than 100 slides
- 50 photos and illustrations
- Overview of the author, date, outline, and themes
By popular demand, here’s the PowerPoint® version of The Statue in the Book of Daniel. Using an illustration based on an authentic Babylonian carving, this ready-to-use presentation ventures into the fascinating dream of King Nebuchadnezzar in Daniel 2 and Daniel’s vision in Daniel 7. Includes maps of ancient civilizations, a timeline of events and rulers, and a comparison chart help explain the statue’s parts and their meaning. Saves hours of time. More than 100 slides.
The Book of Acts is not simply ancient history. It is our story, the story that informs who Christians are. It’s the story of the early church, early missionary work, and the initial move of the Holy Spirit. It covers the lives of Peter, Paul, Barnabas, Silas and the other Christians who took the Gospel far beyond Jerusalem.
Over a thousand years before Jesus’ birth, specific prophecies were made about the coming Messiah. Clearly see all 100 prophecies fulfilled by Jesus’ birth and life with this ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation. Features over 200 slides and dozens of Scripture references, simple overviews, and more!
Color-coded by topic, it makes it easy to teach and explain to students by themes:
- Jesus’ Birth – Discover ALL 15 prophecies fulfilled by the Christmas Story (He would be born of a virgin; born in Bethlehem; and more!)
- Jesus’ Life and Ministry – Isaiah prophesied that upon His coming, the deaf would hear and the blind see (Isaiah 35:5)
- Jesus’ Titles and Attributes – From the Prince of Peace to Immanuel, see how Jesus fulfills the prophecies of the Messiah.
- Jesus’ Death and Resurrection – Prophecies foretold that Jesus would be hung on a tree; no bone would be broken; and his hands and feet would be pierced.
With so many religious groups in the world today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Easily compare Christianity to 20 of the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance with this bestselling presentation! Enjoy having accurate, unbiased, and researched information from top scholars in the field. Discover what each religion or cult teaches about key topics, including God, Jesus, salvation, Scripture, and what happens after death. It also covers each group’s founders, key writings, practices, and more!
Covers 20 religions and cults, including:
- Islam (Compares Sunni and Shi’a)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses (Watchtower)
- Mormonism (Latter-Day Saints or LDS)
- Seventh-Day Adventism (SDA)
- and more!
Packed with over 20 full-color charts, simple summaries, and maps, this ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation explains Jesus’ message to each of the seven churches and shows key information at a glance! From the faithful church of Philadelphia to the lukewarm congregation of Laodicea, easily see each church’s history, strength, weaknesses, and promises with just the click of a mouse.
Enjoy having these key features at your fingertips
- Easy-to-understand overview on the seven churches in the Book of Revelation (location, history, life application, and more)
- Highlights the strengths, faults, and messages for each church from Jesus
- Features visual tools including quick-reference charts and full-color map
- Printable PDF files of teacher’s notes, worksheets and outlines
This Ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation on the Armor of God as described in Ephesians 6:10, includes over 80 fully illustrated slides. Includes teacher’s notes and reproducible handouts in PDF format on the disk. Other listed topics:
- Sword of spirit
- Breastplate of righteousness
- Gospel of peace
- Belt of truth
- Shield of faith
- Helmet of salvation
- Spiritual warfare
This ready-to-teach PowerPoint presentation gives a comparison between twelve different Christian church denominations and their beliefs about God, Jesus, scripture, baptism, “what is the church,” salvation, Lord’s Supper, and more.
Groups covered include:
- Churches of Christ
- Roman Catholic
The PowerPoint Gospel of Luke provides over 200 PowerPoint slides offering a summary of each paragraph in Luke, an illustration, a timeline, and a map showing where the event took place. You control the order, timing, and speed. With over 200 frames, there is enough information to teach from the Gospel of Luke for weeks. You can also print out Teacher’s Notes and handouts showing each frame so that students can easily follow your lecture.
The How to Study the Bible teaching presentation thoroughly reveals how to approach Bible studies in an organized and life-touching way. This is Bible study made easy! The content is self-explanatory and is both easy to present and easy to use. Learn how to explore the Bible, how to improve Bible skills, how to understand what the Scriptures means as a whole, as well as the Bible’s real-life application on a personal level. How to Study the Bible encourages the pursuit of personal study and a deeper, more rewarding experience with God. How to Study the Bible presents these and many other important topics:
- Why we study the Bible
- How to begin studying
- Basic principles of Bible Study
- Inductive Bible study
- Basic Bible verses, passages and books of the Bible to study
- Study tools and Bible reference resources like study Bibles
- And the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) that explains how to dig deeper into the Bible.
Get a solid overview on 100 events, miracles, and parables from the life of Jesus with this ready-to-use presentation! With full-color pictures, charts, and simple summaries, gain a fresh perspective on what Jesus taught, what he did, and why it matters now. Includes chronological overviews of Jesus’ life and summaries of key teachings from Jesus. A wonderful introduction or refresher for new believers and life-long Christians.
Key Features of the Life of Jesus Time Line PowerPoint®:
- Chronological overviews of 100 events: Jesus’ birth, miracles, parables, teachings, death, and resurrection.
- Labeled maps, tracking Jesus’ ministry throughout Israel.
- Jerusalem diagram, shows where the Last Supper took place, the Temple, Golgotha, Mt. of Olives, and more.
- Day-by-day overview of Palm Sunday through Easter.
- Hundreds of full-color pictures. For instance, see what a “yoke” looks like!