Free Armor of God eChart on the Shield of Faith
Deepen your understanding of the Armor of God with this incredible overview on the “Shield of Faith.” Find out how ancient Roman soldiers used “shields” in battle to protect themselves and how soldiers worked together to ultimately defeat the enemy.
Paul warned the believers in Ephesus that they were in a spiritual battle against unseen forces of darkness. This has not changed. Even today, Christians face tough spiritual battles, which is why God has equipped you (and those you teach) with the Shield of Faith. Dig even deeper into Ephesians 6 and build on what you already know about the Armor of God with this eChart loaded with fascinating facts! From battle formations to God’s protection, learn how to stand firm and strong in your faith! Featuring key scriptures, simple summaries, and full-color visuals, this week’s free eChart shows how to stand firm in the faith by recognizing the victory you have in Christ.
This FREE eChart is just 2 pages out of Rose’s Armor of God Pamphlet, an easy-to-understand pamphlet that provides a simple summaries, charts, and practical applications that will deepen your understanding of the Armor of God! Get Rose’s Armor of God Pamphlet for Just $1.50.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Pamphlet Blowout Sale
Save Over 60% For 5 Days Only
Armor of God Pamphlet
|Overall Rating: |
From the Helmet of Salvation to the Sword of the Spirit, imagine seeing key information on each piece of the Armor of God at a glance with this bestselling pamphlet!
Spiritual warfare is an often misunderstood topic. Some don’t acknowledge that it exists at all; others focus their entire attention on it. So, what is spiritual warfare? How does God equip you to fight?
Find out out how to stand strong in the faith with the full Armor of God. God has given you weapons to stand against the “devil’s schemes.” Easily understand what these “weapons” are and how to use them as you dig deeper into Ephesians 6. Get a solid overview on each piece of armor— including its description, history, meaning, and application!
Packed with simple summaries, charts, and full-color illustrations, this pamphlet covers the sword of spirit; breastplate of righteousness; gospel of peace; belt of truth; shield of faith; and helmet of salvation. Enjoy having:
- A detailed overview on each piece of the Armor of God (Includes a clear description, historical background, application, and related Bible verses)
- Full-color, historically-accurate illustration of Roman Armor labeled with key verses.
- Fascinating overview on Roman armor and military fighting techniques. Plus, it covers key background information on the Apostle Paul, his missionary journey, and life in Ephesus.
- A life-application chart that shows 25 practical ways to apply the Armor God to your life. Covers how to combat temptations, anger, selfishness, anxiety, gossip, and more!
|“Great info. Good for teaching and Bible study. Helps show what each piece of armor is for and the scripture to back it up.”|
— Sonja Ballance, customer review
|Overall Rating: |
You already know that Jesus’ death and resurrection is not the end of the story. Find out what happened after Jesus’ resurrected again with this quick-reference pamphlet on the next book of the Bible—Acts! Packed with history-changing events and over 24 dynamic speeches, Acts tells the inspiring stories of the Early Church and reveals what happened to the disciples AFTER Easter.
Enjoy having a quick overview of the entire Book of Acts at your fingertips with this Bible study pamphlet! Featuring quick-reference charts, simple summaries, and timelines, you’ll see key information at a glance as you dive into the inspiring stories of the early church and its key leaders (Peter and Paul)! Experience the peace that comes from knowing that God equips, empowers, and encourages us to fulfill His plan and calling for our lives!
Easily Cover Key Information:
- Easy-to-Understand. Get a solid overview on the entire book of Acts (Features outlines, summaries, key themes, key leaders, key insights, and more)!
- Packed with Visuals. Features a full-color map and a timeline of major events, including the receiving of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost, the stoning of Stephen, and the Apostle Paul’s conversion.
- Simple & Quick. Enjoy having quick-reference charts covering key passages, key speeches by Peter, Paul’s 3 missionary journeys, and more!
- Relevant. Find out the 5 keys to cultivating a godly community, 9 basic beliefs of the Gospel, 12 identifying traits of Jesus Christ, and the 3 defining attributes of the Holy Spirit.
|“What a practical and inspiring tool…Not only is there a complete outline of the book, there are charts, a time line and graphics that place the message of the book in the palm of our hands.”— Dave Barkley, Team Rose Review|
|Overall Rating: |
Packed with helpful charts, key definitions, and powerful section-by-section commentary on Romans, this must-have pamphlet covers cornerstone concepts, such as redemption, salvation, and righteousness in an easy-to-understand way. It avoids theological lingo and “churchy” clichés. Instead, it dives straight into the core of what makes the Gospel message so powerful, answering key questions, such as— What does it mean to be saved? How can I live a righteous life? How can I be made “alive” in Christ? and How can I please Him?
- Easy-to-Understand. Includes Section-by-section commentary highlighting key verses, themes, and applications. Covers freedom from sin, what it means to be alive in Christ, God’s righteousness, redemption, and more!
- Packed with Visuals. Enjoy having incredible Bible study tools and visuals, including a map of Paul’s Journey to Rome, quick-reference charts, and simple explanations of key concepts: redemption, atonement, justification etc. Covers the historical background of each term!
- Relevant. 10 life application questions to help make this powerful letter understandable and relevant.
|Overall Rating: |
Get a close-up look at Apostle Paul’s life with this incredible quick-reference pamphlet!
Shipwrecked. Arrested. Beaten—there’s no doubt Paul suffered on behalf of the Gospel. Find out more about the remarkable life of Paul with this bestselling, full-color pamphlet that covers his entire life at a glance. Includes hundreds of fascinating facts that show what happened from the time Paul was a Pharisee persecuting Christians to the time he was beheaded for his faith. Be encouraged as you learn more about the man who stayed true to his faith even after facing incredible persecution. Features—
- Overview of Paul’s writings—books of the Bible written by Paul, date, location, theme, and key verses. Covers Galatians, Ephesians, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, and more.
- Simple summaries on Paul’s Key Teachings—salvation by grace, Christ and the Church, Armor of God, Fruit of the Spirit, etc.
- Full-color maps of each of Paul’s journeys and stunning photographs of dozens of places visited by Paul, such as Corinth, Philippi, and more!
|“This gives a concise overview of the life and travels of the Apostle Paul in a durable format that can be used over and over again.”— Janean Gernert, ChristianBook review|
|Overall Rating: |
Quickly see the meaning of all 9 Fruit of the Spirit at a glance!
According to a recent Barna study, “being transformed to become more like Jesus” was ranked the #1 goal of discipleship by most church leaders. But, what does this look like? How can you know if you are being transformed? One way is by the evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit.
Packed with overviews, scriptures, and examples, this easy-to-understand pamphlet on the 9 Fruit of the Spirit highlights the Holy Spirit’s amazing power to change believers from the inside out. The world has its own definition of what love, peace, and patience means. But, it is not the same as the Bible’s definition. By looking at the Greek and Hebrew meaning of the original word you will get a deeper and clearer understanding of the Fruit of the Spirit. This pamphlet shows this information at a glance! Deepen your understanding of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Faithfulness, and more!
- Easy-to-Understand. Features a simple overview and easy-to-understand definitions for each fruit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.
- Quick-Reference. Covers Biblical examples showing each trait in action and specific examples from Jesus’ life.
- Insightful. Provides the Greek Word for each of the Fruit of the Spirit and how to pronounce it. (For example: agape is the Greek word for love.)
- Easy-to-Follow. Includes a quick-reference chart comparing Good Fruit (Galatians 5) to Bad Fruit
|“I am a new believer and this pamphlet clarifies each “fruit”, verse by verse and it suggests how to apply these important qualities that are essential in a believer’s walk.”— Tania Sanchez, Amazon Review|
|Overall Rating: |
You already know it’s important for you (and for those you teach) to get plugged into the right ministry. So the question is not should you help them get plugged in, but how? How can you help others know and use their spiritual gifts to serve the body of Christ?
Enjoy having a full-length spiritual gifts questionnaire at your fingertips that will help you (and those you lead) find out their spiritual gifts and how to effectively use them. Packed with helpful charts, key definitions, and easy-to-understand explanations, this bestselling pamphlet shows how important Spiritual Gifts are and how to develop the gift(s) the Holy Spirit has given you. In an easy-to-understand way, it explains each spiritual gift, describes the differences between the various biblical gifts, and shows how to use your spiritual gift(s) to benefit others.
- Easy-to-understand. It answers key questions: What are spiritual gifts? Who is the Holy Spirit? Why does God give believers spiritual gifts? and more! Covers 8 roles of the Holy Spirit.
- Relevant. Features a “Spiritual Gifts Questionnaire” to determine which gift or gifts you (and those you lead) may have.
- Simple Overview on the Spiritual Gifts. Enjoy having a simple overview of each gift, key Scripture references, and a brief summary on how to develop them more as you minister to other believers.
- Quick-Reference. Includes several charts, including 4 lists of Spiritual Gifts in the Bible (from Ephesians, Romans, and 1 Corinthians). 2 views of spiritual gifts.
Save 60% For 5 Days Only! Get these incredible quick-reference pamphlets for Just $1.50 when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Hurry! Get them while they’re still in stock!