Send this printable eChart to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Easily enrich your understanding of the events leading up to Easter with this week’s FREE eChart. From Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem to His glorious resurrection, this week’s free eChart guides you through each day of Jesus’ last week beginning with Palm Sunday. Get a brief description of what happened each day alongside key scripture verses. Use this as a quick-reference or as scripture reading leading up to Easter.
Journey through Jesus’ Last Week as you cover:
- Palm Sunday
- Miracles that occurred during Jesus’ Last Week
- Olivet Discourse
- Last Supper (Passover)
This free eChart is just 3 pages from Rose Guide to the Temple. Packed with 150 stunning pictures, clear plastic overlays, and easy-to-read timelines, this incredible reference book provides a clear overview of the Temple. To find out more about the Tabernacle and Temple, get Rose’s 2-in-1 Bundle for Just $34.99
Flash Sale For Today Only!
Save $25 on Rose’s Tabernacle and Temple Book Bundle!
|Overall Rating: |
Features 128 pages of facts, illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available in other books! Its 8 clear plastic overlays allow you (and your students) to easily “see inside the Tabernacle.”
Easily find out how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to point to Jesus Christ. Gain insight into Jesus’ life, his death, and his resurrection and, easily see the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and Jesus’ service as the perfect sacrifice. Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any Old or New Testament study.
- 8 clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the Tabernacle.
- Dozens of reproducible charts, diagrams, and illustrations that show key facts at a glance.
- An overview of how the Tabernacle was built
- Easy-to understand explanations on the symbolism of the Tabernacle’s design, furnishings, and sacrifices—and how they point to Christ. Covers: High priest’s garments, Courtyard, Holy Place, Most Holy Place, Ark of the Covenant, Lampstand, and more!
|“As a teacher of Bible studies, I found this wonderful teaching tool and must say it is extremely well done, connecting the dots from the Old Testament tabernacle in the wilderness to the Cross of Christ. The presentation is excellent…There are timelines, genealogies, drawings, and clear plastic overlays that are invaluable.” —Meriam Matthews, customer review on Amazon|
Rose Guide to the Temple
|Overall Rating: |
You already know the Temple is an important part of the Bible— from the building of Solomon’s Temple in the Old Testament to the veil being ripped apart after Jesus’ death in the New Testament. Yet, you may wonder, what did it actually look like? and What do I really need to know?
Packed with 150 stunning pictures, clear plastic overlays, and easy-to-read timelines, this incredible reference book provides a clear overview of the Temple. Find out the Temple’s entire history, its role in key Bible stories, and its impact on believers today. Easily see how the Temple may have looked 3,000 years ago and discover how the the Temple relates to the Tabernacle, feasts of the Bible, Jesus’ ministry, Paul’s teachings, and current world events.
This Temple book has features no other reference book has!
- 150 charts, diagrams, time lines, photos, and illustrations— many of which have never published before! Includes floor plans/diagrams of each Temple (Solomon, Zerubbabel, Herod, Ezekiel’s Temple, etc).
- Clear plastic overlays to help you “see inside” Solomon’s Temple (Old Testament), Herod’s Temple (New Testament), and the Tabernacle. No other book has this feature!
- Simple summaries covering the Temple’s entire history (from the Tabernacle to the Temple Mount today). Enjoy covering key Bible stories, prophecies, and key historical events, such as the Crusades, Dome of the Rock, Islamic rule, and more.
- Fascinating cultural and historical facts that will deepen your understanding of familiar Bible stories and current world events—including when Muslims took over the Temple Mount, when the Muslim shrine was created, why only Muslims are allowed to pray there, and more!
|“Its lavish illustrations which include color maps, diagrams and authoritative reconstructions, coupled with clear verbal descriptions, offer unique insights into the subject of the Temple. Christian leaders and visitors to the Holy Land will find it provides an invaluable overview of the topic from the time of the Tabernacle to the present day.” —Dr. Leen Ritmeyer, Former architect of the Temple Mount Excavations|
FOR TODAY ONLY! Save $25 on Rose’s Tabernacle and Temple Book Bundle— Just $34.99 (Reg. $60). This bundle is available for a limited-time only and is not offered anywhere else. Don’t wait! Stock up now before we sell out!
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.