Do you (and those you teach) want to get into the habit of reading the Bible every day, but don’t know where to start? Here’s an easy way to to build a healthy Bible-reading habit!
Sometimes the goals we set are just great ideas that we don’t achieve. But when we make plans, that’s when the action comes into play! That’s why we’re offering a FREE Printable Daily Bible Reading Plan to go along with our 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge. Our daily Bible challenge is an interactive and easy-to-understand plan for you (and those you teach) to develop the life-long habit of reading the Bible daily.
With this simple downloadable plan, you’ll have an easy-to-follow schedule to help you get started, know what to read, and easily track your progress. Click here to download it now.
Here’s How Rose’s 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge Works:
- Share or comment “I Join!” on this post to join Rose’s Bible Reading Challenge (and invite your friends to do the same by sharing this post with them)
- Download Rose’s Free Daily Bible Reading Plan (Or Use Your Own). Read the recommended Bible readings for 30 days in a row. You can do it!
- SUBSCRIBE to the Rose blog for weekly Bible reading tips, tools, and free online resources that will encourage you (and those you teach) not only stick with the Bible Reading challenge but dig deeper into the Word.
- When you complete the 30-day Bible Reading Challenge, earn a printable certificate celebrating your success of daily reading the Bible!
PLUS! Free Bible Study Tips and Tools!
Here are just some of the topics we will cover on our blog during the 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge – SUBSCRIBE to get them all!:
- 7 Steps to Effective Bible Study
- 8 Mistakes People Make When Reading the Bible–And How to Avoid Them
- 7 Bible-Reading Tools Every Christian Should Know About
- and more!
Share or comment “I Join” on this post to join Rose’s 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge, and be sure to invite (and challenge) your friends, family, and church to join! Experience the satisfaction of sticking with this goal and the peace that comes from setting time aside for God!