Ever wonder how God’s Word got from ancient writing on stone tablets to that neatly bound book in modern English that you have beside your journal? Check out this easy-to-read chart from our Rose Book of Charts, Maps and Time Lines Vol. 1!
Print it out and hand it out to your class or Bible study group!
Looking for the ‘it’ gift for that favorite pastor or church leader? You want to get them something special to show them appreciation for all the work they’ve put in this past year, something more personal than a card or a gift certificate. Look no further! Check out our Rose Big Book bundle below and snag it before Black Friday hits! Only available through Rose Publishing!
Pre-Black Friday Special: Save $70 Today!
Get this Exclusive 6-Book “Best of Rose” Bundle For Just $99
Early Bird Special, Save $70! Get ALL 6 of Rose’s bestselling reference books, including the NEW Edition of Book of Charts Vol. 1 — For Just $99 (Reg. $169.94). Discover all you need to know about hundreds of key Bible topics at a glance with these fully-reproducible books!
Packed with quick-reference charts, full-color maps, simple summaries, and detailed diagrams—these bestselling reference books will add depth to any Bible study, and make it easier to explain the Bible to others!
- Enjoy having over 650 reproducible charts, maps, overviews, and a 20-foot timeline at your fingertips!
- Quickly see where Bible places are located today with Rose’s full-color “Then and Now” Bible Maps
- Easily cover over 100 Bible topics:
- Tabernacle; Temple; Names of God; Feasts of the Bible; End-times Prophecy; Church History
- Life of Jesus; Armor of God; Spiritual Gifts; 12 Disciples; Book of Revelation
- Islam; Christianity, Cults, and Religions; Who I am in Christ; Spiritual Disciplines, etc!
Features FULLY-REPRODUCIBLE pages (make up to 300 copies). Perfect for pastors, church leaders, teachers, or for anyone who wants to dig deeper into the Bible. Save $70 when you order the “Best of Rose” Bundle today
Don’t Wait! Save $70 when you order this incredible 6-book bundle of Rose bestsellers today! This is your short-cut to having a fully-stocked reference library! You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to take advantage of this Early Bird Deal! Hurry! Offer good while supplies last!
Free eChart: 20 Attributes of God
Celebrate this Thanksgiving by Thanking God for Who He Is— One Attribute at a Time!
Send this printable PDF to your friends, family, pastors, worship directors, church leaders, children Sunday School leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Experience the peace, joy, and overwhelming gratitude that come from a healthy understanding of who God is with this week’s Free eChart.
Thanksgiving is often a time to reflect on the goodness of God by acknowledging the many blessings He has given to us. Many believers use this time to thank God for their family, their health, their jobs, their home, or simply life itself. But, when was the last time we used Thanksgiving to thank God just for who He is? This week free eChart lists 20 characteristics of God that will inspire praise, worship, and true thanksgiving. Deepen your understanding of 3 key characteristics of God as you meditate on what it means to serve our God, who is eternal, who never changes, and who is always present! Enjoy having:
- Overview chart that lists 20 characteristics of God
- Simple explanation of 3 characteristics of God that are unique to just Him
- 3 reflections that you can use on your own, with your small group, or with your family.
This week’s FREE eChart is just 2 pages out of Rose’s Book of Bible Charts, Vol. 3— a 220-page reference book that covers 27 key Bible topics at a glance. This is just 1 of the 6 bestselling books included in today’s Early Bird Bundle Special.Order this “Best of Rose” Bundle and Save $70
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Pre-Black Friday Special
Save $70 on This Best of Rose Bundle
Here’s a short description of each of the bestselling books included in this 6-Book “Best of Rose” bundle— Just $99 Today (Reg. $169.64)
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Vol. 1 (Updated)
The #1 Bible Reference book celebrates its 10th anniversary with an updated 230-page expanded edition that features even MORE Bible maps and charts!
Easily cover 50 Bible topics with this easy-to-use, full-reproducible book. Packed with MORE charts, maps, and timelines than the original, this expanded edition includes new features and updated information that will add depth to any Bible study. Enjoy having 100’s of fascinating facts at your fingertips!
- Features over 200 reproducible charts, maps, and timelines! (That’s 37 MORE than the original!)
- Find out fascinating facts on 6 new added topics, including: 52 Key Bible Stories, Prayer, Essential Doctrine, 12 Tribes of Israel, and more!
- Get all the Bible charts that made the original a favorite—but improved with up-to-date information, enhanced styling, added pictures, and a better format.
- Tabernacle; Temple; Names of God; Feasts of the Bible
- Life of Jesus; Armor of God; 12 Disciples; Book of Revelation
- Islam; Christianity, Cults, and Religions; and more!
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 2
Covers 30 key Bible topics in one easy-to-use, reproducible book! Quickly find out what you need to know at a glance with this book’s helpful visual aids. Fantastic for personal use, Bible studies, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum! Each page is fully-reproducibile—making it easy to share information with your friends, small group members, and students.
Features Bible charts on 30 key topics not covered in Volume 1 or 3, including—
- The Reliability of the Bible: Why Trust the Bible; the Dead Sea Scrolls; Bible Translations Comparison Chart
- Old and New Testament Overviews: Genesis Time Line; Heroes of the Old Testament; Christ in the Old Testament; Christ in the Passover; Names of Jesus; Apostle Paul; etc.
- Cults, Religions, and Religious Movements: Compares Christianity to Eastern Religions, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Cults, and more.
- Christian Living and Discipleship: the Lord’s Prayer, the Beatitudes, Knowing God’s Will, and Following Jesus (Rose’s #1 resource on discipleship. Covers 15 key topics on faith)
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 3
Discover all you need to know about 27 key Bible topics with this visually-stunning, fully-reproducible book! Its full-color diagrams and timelines show loads of information at a glance, making them great study tools and visual aids for individual or group Bible study, Sunday school lessons, and homeschool curriculum.
Features Bible Charts on 27 key topics not covered in Volume 1 or 2, such as—
- Who I Am in Christ
- Attributes of God, Spiritual Disciplines, and Spiritual Gifts(test included)
- Parables of Jesus and what the Bible says about forgiveness, money, and prayer
- Creeds (The text and meaning of the Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, etc)
- The Lord’s Supper (Compares 3 views of Communion)
- Bible Character Studies: Joseph, Moses, and David
- Old Testament Bible Studies: Psalms, Proverbs, Ruth, Esther, and more!
- New Testament Bible Studies: Acts, Romans, James, Revelation, and more!
Rose Guide to End-Times Prophecy
According to a nation-wide Barna study, over 77% of evangelical Christians believe we are living in the end-times. With so many people talking about the end-times, enjoy having a solid overview.
When will Jesus return? And when is the Rapture? Bible prophecy says that Jesus will come again, and Christians for centuries have wondered (and disagreed) when and how that will take place. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of ALL the key Scriptures on end-times prophecy throughout the Bible. PLUS, get unbiased explanations on each of the 4 different end-times views held by Christians—includes dozens of full-color pictures, charts, and time lines not found anywhere else.
- A solid, easy-to-understand overview of ALL Bible prophecies about the end times! Easily navigate through the book of Revelation, the book of Daniel, and other key Bible passages.
- More than 50 charts, diagrams, and timelines showing key information at a glance!
- Simple explanations on each of the 4 different ways that Christians interpret the end-times.
- Includes simple summaries of key symbols in the Book of Revelation, including:
- Mark of the Beast, 666, Anti-Christ, 7 Seals, the 7 Churches, 144,000
- Persecuted Woman, the 7 Trumpets, the 7 Bowls, Great Prostitute
- Fall of Babylon, New Heaven and New Earth, Healing of the nations (and more!)
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
Features hundreds of facts, illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available in other books! Its 8 clear plastic overlays allow you (and your students) to easily “see inside the Tabernacle.”
Easily find out how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to point to Jesus Christ. Gain insight into Jesus’ life, his death, and his resurrection and, easily see the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and Jesus’ service as the perfect sacrifice. Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any Old or New Testament study. Features:
- 8 clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the Tabernacle.
- Dozens of reproducible charts, diagrams, and illustrations that show key facts at a glance.
- An overview of how the Tabernacle was built
- Easy-to understand explanations on the symbolism of the Tabernacle’s design, furnishings, and sacrifices—and how they point to Christ. Covers: High priest garments, Courtyard, Holy Place, Most Holy Place, Ark of the Covenant, Lampstand, and more!
Rose Book of Bible and Christian History Time Lines
Easily covers over 6,000 years of history at a glance with this 20-foot, full-color timeline — and conveniently compare Bible, World, and Christian history side-by-side!
Covering everyone from Adam and Eve to Cleopatra and Aristotle, this easy-to-follow timeline provides an overview of 300 key dates, events, and people throughout Bible and world history This incredible pullout, 20-foot timeline not only covers events from Genesis to Revelation, it also covers church history, including the expansion of Christianity, persecution of Christians around the world, as well as the history of Bible translation. Featuring full-color pictures and easy-to-read print, it is printed on heavy chart paper and can be taken out of the book, and unfolded out to full length. (Genesis — AD 2000).
Find out fascinating facts:
- Jonah lived during the time of the first recorded Olympic games.
- The first indoor bathroom plumbing was at the time of Isaac and Jacob.
- Confucius, Buddha, and the Prophet Daniel all lived at the same time.
- Mount Vesuvius erupted and buried Pompeii during the Apostle John’s lifetime
Save $70 on This Best of Rose Bundle!
Hurry! Save $70 when you get all 6 of Rose’s bestselling reference books for Just $99 (Reg. $169.94). You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to take advantage of this Early Bird Deal! Be the first to get it now before the Black Friday rush and while supplies still last.