$5 Bible Study Blowout Sale— Save 67% For 4 Days Only
Are you looking for solid, easy-to-understand Bible study material that you can use on your own or with your small group?
Now through Friday, save 67% on Rose’s Bible Basic Books—Just $5 each when you buy 4 or more (mix and match okay!) Packed with fascinating insights, simple summaries, charts, and reflection questions, each book combines our most popular pamphlets together and includes a helpful study guide that will help you (and your students) dig deeper into the Bible. Find more about who God is and what it means to follow him! Perfect for individual use or small group Bible studies. Hurry! Offer good while supplies last. Order now to save 67%!
Rose Bible Basics: The Bible at a Glance
This is a must-have Bible study reference for every believer! Enjoy having this easy-to-understand Bible overview and topical index at your fingertips— Features large print, charts, maps, simple summaries, and stunning graphics!
Covering everything from how to study the Bible to how to follow Jesus, this incredible book is perfect for individual use, group Bible study, 1-on-1 discipleship, and new believers classes. Its handy maps, overviews, and topical index will help you quickly get a handle on all 66 books of the Bible, and its discipleship section answers common questions and concerns believers have throughout their walk with God. Plus, it includes a 6-week study guide to help you (and those you teach) go through key verses, key people, and key stories.
- How to follow Jesus—Covers 15 common discipleship topics on Christian faith and living, including salvation, forgiveness, prayer, worship, knowing God’s will, and more!
- Bible Overview— Includes key verses, teachings, and facts for each book of the Bible. It also includes an easy-to-read Bible Timeline (compares Bible and world history side-by-side).
- How to Study the Bible—Shares tips on in-depth Bible study, explains helpful Bible tools, and shows the difference between 20 popular Bible translations!
- Then & Now Bible Maps—Features 15 “Then and Now” Bible maps, showing where Bible places would be located today. (Modern-day cities and countries appear in red.)
- Topical Index of hundreds of the most popular Bible Verses and over 100 Bible promises for strength, hope, and guidance.
Rose Bible Basics: Christian History Made Easy
You (and those you teach) already know church history is important. But, since it spans over 2,000 years, you may wonder: Where do I even start? and What do I really need to know?
Easily answer these questions and more with Christian History Made Easy. Packed with pictures, charts, and simple summaries, this bestselling book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today in just 12 easy-to-understand chapters! Easily find out what you need to know about key events and people throughout Christian history— includes time lines, worksheets, websites, photos, maps, and illustrations. Enjoy diving into real-life stories and discovering fascinating facts that will strengthen your faith. It covers:
- Key people, such as Martin Luther, Augustine, St. Francis of Assisi, John Calvin, Charles Finney, John Bunyan, and more!
- Key events, such as how we got the Bible that we read today, and more! (Covers John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and others who risked their lives for Christ)
- Key developments, such as how church doctrines and practices originated; how the Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches came to be; and more!
- Key movements, such as the Reformation, the Great Awakening, and how Christianity has spread around the world.
Rose Bible Basics: What Christians Believe at a Glance
Whether it’s Christ’s sinlessness or his bodily resurrection, many Christians misunderstand the key beliefs of Christianity (at least 40% according to a nationwide Barna study!). Some even make major mistakes when teaching others. So, what are the essentials of faith? and How can you easily explain them to others?
Easily clear up confusion and cover ALL the basic Christian beliefs with this easy-to-understand Bible study. Packed with full-color diagrams, charts, and practical advice, this foundational Bible study will help you (and those you teach) grasp what it means to be Jesus’ disciple in today’s world. Each chapter provides clear explanations of core beliefs that unite Christians, and answers common questions about these important principles. Perfect for individual use, discipleship, new believer’s classes, small group Bible study, youth groups, and more.
- 16 Essential Doctrines— including Christ’s sinlessness, his resurrection, his deity, and more!
- Key beliefs about the Trinity and the life of Jesus
- Denominations Comparison— Shows a side-by-side comparison of 12 major denominations
- Baptism— Importance, symbolism, and comparison of views
- And other topics, including heaven and the four views of the book of Revelation
Rose Bible Basics: Christianity, Cults & Religions
There are over a million Americans who practice a religion other than Christianity. With so many religious groups today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Many groups use the same terms (Jesus, Holy Spirit, and salvation), but define them in a totally different way.
Easily compare Christianity to the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance! Enjoy having a side-by-side comparison of more than 20 world religions, cults and sects—including Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more. Packed with up-to-date information, quick-reference charts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book is perfect for individual use or group study. It will help you understand the teachings of the Bible as well as learn the differences between other groups’ beliefs. This is a must-have resource for people who have friends, coworkers, and neighbors of other faiths.
- Shows how 20 world religions/cults answer: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Includes a brief overview and key background information on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Explains How Biblical Christianity Compares to 40 Religions/Cults:
- Other religious groups: Kabbalah, Wicca, Scientology,Transcendental Meditation (TM), New Age, and Unity School of Christianity
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Rose Bible Basics: Names of God and Other Bible Studies
Experience the relief, joy, and hope that come from deepening your understanding of who God is and what it means to be his follower. This incredible book is packed with fantastic Bible studies to use in small groups, church groups, and for individual study. Features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about God’s character to your personal life.
Whether you’re in the midst of a storm or whether you’re enjoying a time of prosperity, knowing who God is will enrich your time of worship and deepen your Bible study. Understanding his character is an important part of learning how to trust and rely on him!
This full-color book includes studies on the:
- Names of God—Covers the 21 names of God, including Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord Who Heals), Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide), and More.
- Names of Jesus —Explains over 50 names alongside their meaning. Find out more about the The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The Lamb of God, and Our Redeemer!
- Plus, it includes relevant, in-depth studies on Christian living topics, including:
- How to Pray (Section-by-section study on the Lord’s Prayer)
- How to Reflect God’s Character (Practical overview on the Fruit of the Spirit)
Now through Friday, save 67% on Rose Bible Basic Study Books! Get these incredible easy-to-understand Bible studies for Just $5 (reg. $14.99). Order now to save 67%