Pamphlet Blowout Sale
Get Bestselling Pamphlets on the Basics of Faith for Just 99¢
Many Christians misunderstand the key beliefs of Christianity (at least 40% according to a nationwide Barna study!). Some even make major mistakes when teaching others. So, what are the essentials of faith? and How can you easily explain them to others? Packed with charts, overviews, and simple summaries, these 99¢ pamphlets cover the key beliefs of Christianity in an easy-to-understand way!
For You! For Your Friends! For Your Ministries! Save 75% on these bestselling pamphlets—Just 99¢ For Today Only. Packed with charts, simple summaries, and dozens of Bible verses, these bestsellers will add depth to any personal or group Bible study! Hurry! Shop now to save 75%
Essential Doctrine Made Easy Pamphlet
Volunteers, church leaders, and even Sunday school teachers occasionally make major mistakes when teaching about the core beliefs of Christianity. (In fact, a Barna study revealed that 40% of Christians believe that Jesus sinned while on Earth.)
Enjoy having an easy-to-understand pamphlet by Dr. Norman Geisler that clearly explains the 14 key beliefs embraced by Christians around the world, such as Christ’s Virgin Birth, Atoning Death, and Bodily Resurrection! For each belief, it answers: What do I need to know? and Why is this belief important? Imagine having simple summaries and dozens of Bible verses on the core beliefs of Christianity— at your fingertips! Easily fits inside most Bible covers
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND. Features a simple overview of all 14 key beliefs! It explains each one in just 2-3 sentences:
- God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and the Trinity
- Christ’s sinlessness, the Virgin Birth, Christ’s Deity
- Our need for God’s grace, Jesus’ atoning death, the Resurrection, His second coming!
- PRACTICAL. For each doctrine, it answers, What do I need to believe? and What is at stake here? (Shows why each belief is key to understanding the Gospel message)
- BIBLICAL. Provides dozens key verses and a glossary of key terms, such as ascension
You already know that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit all make up the one true God! But, why are there three different entities? What’s the role of each member of the Trinity? and How can they all be the same person?
This quick-reference pamphlet answers these questions and more! Using illustrative examples, simple summaries, and key Bible verses— it explains the Trinity in a clear and understandable way that will deepen your understanding of who God is. It also tackles 6 common misunderstandings about the Trinity, including “The Trinity is a made-up belief” and “Jesus is not as powerful as God the Father.” Deepen your understanding of the Trinity and find out how to easily explain it to others with this quick-reference pamphlet. It includes—
- An easy-to-understand overview, including a clear definition of the Trinity and 60 Scriptures used to support this important belief.
- Comparison chart showing the power and attributes of the 3 Persons of the Trinity.
- Simple summary on how the early church dealt with misunderstandings about the Trinity. It reviews the Apostle’s Creed, Nicene Creed, Anthansian Creed, and Chalcedonian Creed.
- Addresses 6 common misunderstandings about the Trinity, such as:
- “The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible; it is a made-up belief.”
- “Jesus is a lesser God than the Father.”
- “The Father, the Son, and the Spirit are just different titles for God.”
Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
You already know that growing in spiritual disciplines (such as reading your Bible and prayer) is important—for you and for those you teach. But, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, how to stick with them, and how to avoid turning them into just “religious rules.”
Offering fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, this bestselling pamphlet explains the 8 classic spiritual disciplines that help us follow Jesus, including prayer, fasting, worship, evangelism, service, discernment, and more. It features—
- A simple overview (5-7 bullet points), key verses, and examples/people from the Bible to use as models—for each spiritual discipline.
- Practical tips on how to get started (and stick with each discipline!).
- Relevant insights on how to keep the focus on Christ (and not our own performance). It exposes 6 common misunderstandings about spiritual disciplines in churches today.
- PLUS, it answers important questions, such as: How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden? and What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
Evidence for the Resurrection Pamphlet
As a Christian, you believe Jesus rose from the grave, but how do you respond to those who aren’t so sure— what do you say to those who ask: What if it is all made up?
This quick-reference pamphlet busts current myths and answers popular questions about Jesus’ death and resurrection. It provides clear, logical, and easy-to-understand answers referencing key scripture verses, historical Church documents, and ancient archaeology records.
Enjoy getting clear answers for 11 common questions about Jesus’ death and resurrection:
- Did Jesus even exist?
- Was Jesus just a man?
- How do we know he was crucified?
- How do we know that Jesus’ followers didn’t just make it all up?
Following Jesus Pamphlet
You already know that discipleship is important. So, the question is not should you disciple, it is how to disciple: How can you help others grow in their faith? What topics do you need to cover to make sure they stand firm in their faith?
Enjoy having this easy-to-understand guide that covers 15 common discipleship topics on Christian faith and living —including salvation, forgiveness, prayer, how to study the Bible, and more! Features simple summaries, key Bible verses, and practical life application steps that will help you equip others with the foundation they need to stay strong throughout their walk with God! Perfect for individual use, small group Bible study, discipleship, and new believers!
- Salvation, Sin & Forgiveness: What does it means to be saved? What if I sin again? Can God really forgive me?
- Prayer, Bible Study & Church: How to pray; how to read the Bible; and the importance of fellowship. The purpose of spiritual gifts, giving, evangelism, and more!
- Fears, Doubt, & Trust: How to give God your fears and doubts; how to trust in God; and how to know God’s purpose for your life.
- Reliability of the Christian Faith: Why you can trust the Bible; why Jesus is the only way to be saved; and more.
Answers to Evolution Pamphlet
With school starting up again, students, parents, and church leaders need to know how to answer questions about evolution.
As a believer (and especially as a church leader), people may ask you to explain your view on evolution, what the Bible teaches about creation, and the reasons for your beliefs. Enjoy having this handy pamphlet which exposes the flaws in the theory of Evolution—and shows how to clearly point them out in a logical way. Perfect for individual reference, small groups, and especially youth groups. Features full-color pictures, quotes from respected scientist, and a comprehensive list of references/resources.
- Includes clear explanations on topics such as: selective breeding, microevolution vs. macroevolution, punctuated equilibrium, the Cambrian explosion, and more.
- Answers key questions, such as:
- Is Darwin’s theory of Evolution a fact?
- What is the Big Bang Theory?
- Does Natural Selection prove Evolution?
- Does the fossil record support Darwin’s theory?
- Does the punctuated equilibrium solve the problem of the “missing” link?
SAVE 75% For Today
For Today Only! Save 75% on these bestselling pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! With Fall Bible studies starting soon, now’s the perfect time to stock up while supplies last. Hurry! Get them now before we sell out.