FREE eChart: Seeing Christ in the Life of Adam
Discover the 8 Ways Adam’s Life Pointed to the Coming of Jesus Christ
Send this printable eChart to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
One man’s rebellion led to sin and death; one man’s obedience leads to freedom and life. Easily compare the lives of Adam and Jesus at a glance with this week’s FREE eChart.
As you (and those you teach) prepare for Easter, enjoy seeing how the events in Adams’s life foreshadowed
the coming of Christ with this FREE eChart. Packed with simple summaries and key scripture verses, this week’s eChart includes an incredible comparison chart showing the 8 key ways the actions and life of Adam points to Jesus Christ. See similarities and differences at a glance as you deepen your understanding of what it means to have Jesus Christ as your Savior, Redeemer, and King.
- Adam’s actions caused his children to inherit sin and death
- Christ’s actions caused God’s children to inherit righteousness and life
This FREE eChart is just 1 page out of Christ in the Old Testament, an incredible Bible study that explains how the lives of 13 Old Testament leaders paralleled and pointed to the coming of Jesus. Click here to save 75% on this Bible study pamphlet packed with comparison charts (Offer good for today only) .
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Flash Sale For Today Only!
Save 75% on Rose’s Christ in the Old Testament Pamphlet
Christ in the Old Testament Pamphlet
Packed with comparison charts, simple summaries, and personal reflection questions, this incredible Bible study pamphlet explores the lives of 13 biblical people who “prefigured” the Messiah, including Noah, Joseph, and David. Throughout the Old Testament, God provided “saviors” for the people of Israel who would foreshadow the true, eternal Savior yet to come. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of the types, parallels, and illustrations of Jesus throughout the Old Testament. Perfect for individual use or group Bible study.
- Covers 13 Old Testament people who foreshadowed Jesus (Fantastic topic for the Easter season)
- Provides quick summaries on their lives and significance
- Features over 11 comparison charts comparing ways their life events and actions paralleled Christ or his coming
- Includes life application questions to help you (and your students) go deeper.
- Brief overview of what “typology” is and how it helps us to interpret the events of the Bible.
— S. Mullinax, customer review on amazon
Today Only! Save 75% on this incredible pamphlet for just 99¢ and easily add depth to any Old or New Testament Bible study! Offer good while supplies last.
Includes Incredible Insight on 13 Old Testament People Who Foreshadowed Christ
- Elijah & Elisha
- Zerubbabel & Joshua
Hurry! This Sale Ends Soon! Get this easy-to-understand pamphlet for JUST 99¢ while supplies still last.
Features 11 Charts Showing Key Comparisons at a Glance!
Throughout the Old Testament, God provided glimpses into the character and nature of the Messiah through typologies—significant biblical characters whose actions or events symbolically correspond with or contrast to the life of Christ. Here’s just some of the amazing comparisons made in this pamphlet—
- Abraham is called the “Father of Faith”
- Christ is the “Author and Perfecter of Faith”
- Surrounding the birth of Moses, innocent children were killed by Pharaoh
- Surrounding the birth of Jesus, King Herod killed innocent children in Bethlehem
- David’s enemies came after him, but were overpowered by the Holy Spirit
- Jesus’ enemies came to arrest him and were overpowered by the Holy Spirit
Don’t Wait! Today Only! Save 75% on the Christ in the Old Testament— Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more. Hurry! Offer good while supplies last!