99¢ Pamphlet Flash Sale
Before you leave for work! During your lunch break! For your friends! For your ministry! It doesn’t matter why you purchase these pamphlets; it just has to be TODAY! Take advantage of our 99¢ Pamphlet Blowout Sale and save 75% on fantastic New Testament Bible study pamphlets! Packed with simple summaries, quick-reference charts, and clear overviews, these laminated pamphlets will add depth to any New Testament Bible Study (and are great discipleship tools). Don’t Wait! Last time we sold out in less than 4 hours! Get them before we sell out.
Today Only! Save 75% on Bestselling Pamphlets on the New Testament—Just 99¢ (Reg. $3.99). Offer good while supplies last!
Parables of Jesus Pamphlet
Jesus used over 39 parables to share important truths about God’s Kingdom. Enjoy having a simple overview that explains all 39 parables along with helpful suggestions on how to apply them to our daily lives. Includes incredible visual tools that make understanding these “heavenly stories with earthly meanings” easier to understand and easier to teach.
Includes Helpful Features, such as—
- A chart explaining all 39 of Jesus’ parables. Includes simple summaries, Bible references, and comments on how to practically apply its message to your life.
- A side-by-side comparison chart showing the scriptural location of each parable in Matthew, Mark, and Luke. Easily see where to find the parables at a glance.
- 7 Key Characteristics of Jesus’ Parables (Provides great insight for teachers.)
- Overview on what parables are and their purpose.
Covers the Prodigal Son, the Good Samaritan, the Lost Sheep, the Mustard Seed, and more.
Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, sermon prep, and more!
Spiritual Disciplines Pamphlet
You already know that growing in spiritual disciplines (such as reading your Bible and prayer) is important—for you and for those you teach. But, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start, how to stick with them, and how to avoid turning them into just “religious rules.”
Offering fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, this bestselling pamphlet explains the 8 classic spiritual disciplines that help us follow Jesus, including prayer, fasting, worship, evangelism, service, discernment, and more. It features—
- A simple overview (5-7 bullet points), key verses, and examples/people from the Bible to use as models—for each spiritual discipline.
- Practical tips on how to get started (and stick with each discipline!).
- Relevant insights on how to keep the focus on Christ (and not our own performance). It exposes 6 common misunderstandings about spiritual disciplines in churches today.
- PLUS, it answers important questions, such as: How can spiritual disciplines be a joy, not a legalistic burden? and What does it mean to be Jesus’ disciples in the twenty-first century?
Its easy-to-follow layout and practical tips make it perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class.
How to Study the Bible Pamphlet
With 66 books and thousands of chapters to cover, studying the Bible can seem overwhelming— an many wonder, Where do I even start?
Whether you are teaching people with no Bible experience or those who have studied the Bible for a long time, enjoy having this excellent introduction to personal Bible study! Its quick and easy-to-use format walks you (and your students) step-by-step through the basic principles of Bible study. Covering everything from how to begin studying the Bible to how to do in-depth, inductive Bible studies, this pamphlet teaches students to dig deeper into God’s Word. Find out more about the different tools you can use to better understand God’s word, including how to use concordances, dictionaries, study Bibles, and more!
- 9 reasons to study the Bible
- 7 “first steps” to take when beginning a Bible study
- 8 basic principles of Bible Study (Covers how to read a verse in context)
- Basic Bible verses, passages and books of the Bible to study
- 3 keys to inductive Bible study and the S.O.I.L. (four-step approach) that explains how to dig deeper into the Bible
Perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class, youth groups, and New Believers classes!
Enjoy having a simple summary of every book of the Bible at your fingertips!
See what you need to know about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance! This incredible pamphlet provides a clear overview of the Old and New Testament along with a chart for each Bible book, from Genesis through Revelation. For each book of the Bible, it shows the name of the book, the author, topic, where and when it was written, purpose, and the key verse. Perfect for individual use, group Bible study, or adult Sunday school classes. Many churches use this Bible summary to kick off a series that goes through the Bible.
Find out what you need to know about each book of the Bible, including:
- Who wrote the book
- What topic
- Where it takes place
- When it was written
- Why it was written
- An outline of key events of the Book
- The key verse of the Book
Easily fits inside most Bible covers making it easy to pull out and reference during personal times of study, during Sunday services, Bible studies, and when someone has a question!
What the Bible Says About Prayer Pamphlet
Have you ever experienced the discouragement of an unanswered prayer? Have you found yourself, wondering, “Why does God seem silent?” Sometimes prayer can seem like a one-sided event, even though we know God is listening. Deepen your understanding of prayer and how God answers our prayers with this incredible Bible study pamphlet. Experience the peace that comes from diving into a deeper communication with God.
Packed with beautiful pictures, simple summaries, and practical suggestions, this in-depth pamphlet on prayer covers:
- How to pray, including what it means to “pray continuously,” pray in Jesus’ name, pray in the Holy Spirit, pray with faith, and pray in “agreement” with others.
- Over 100 key Bible verses/examples on prayer, covering everything from who to pray for, what to pray for, when to pray, and how to pray.
- The basics of what believers need to know about prayer, including 4 types of prayers (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication), what to do when waiting for an answer, why pray, and how NOT to pray.
- Answers questions, such as: Why didn’t God answer my prayer? Why does God want me to pray? Is there a wrong way to pray?
Perfect for individual use, men or women Bible studies, youth groups, discipleship, and New Believer’s classes. Easily fits inside most Bible covers!
Who I am in Christ Pamphlet
When we become a follower of Christ, we become a new creation. But what does that mean? What does it mean to be a new creation in Christ Jesus? This incredible chart explains who we are in Christ by revealing 30 characteristics of our new identity. For each characteristic, it gives a 2-3 bullet point explanation and several key Bible verses.
Experience the joy that comes from realizing that your identity is based on what God has done through His Son, Jesus Christ! You can live with confidence and hope because you have a new identity in Christ:
- You are forgiven, accepted, and alive! You are his beloved.
- You are crafted by God, made for worship, and chosen by him
- You were saved from sin and brokenness
- …and so much more
Perfect for personal use, devotions, Bible Studies, discipleship, recovery groups, hospital work, New Believer’s classes, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragement.
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on these incredible Bible Study Pamphlets —Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!