TODAY ONLY! Save 75%! Get bestselling pamphlets from Joni Eareckson Tada for just 99¢ (reg. $3.99)! These easy-to-read pamphlet will refresh you as they take you through encouraging Bible verses and personal stories that offer hope, courage, and strength for tough times. Don’t Wait! This deal isn’t offered anywhere else. Stock up now while supplies last!
— Dr. Skip Lewis, Director of Chaplaincy, Florida
For you! For your family! For your ministry! It doesn’t matter why you buy these pamphlets, it just has to be TODAY. Hurry, you have less than 14 hours left to take advantage of this amazing deal! Order Now to Save 75%
God’s Hand in Our Hardship Pamphlet
Why Does God Let Good People Suffer? When you read through the Bible, you can see that Jesus spent much of his life relieving people’s illnesses and hurts. So why doesn’t our all-powerful God just get rid of suffering? Joni Eareckson Tada answers the big questions about hardships and explains what we can learn from suffering in this 14-page pamphlet. It uplifts, encourages, and inspires those struggling with hardships by highlighting the 6 ways God remains in control over every situation.
Get Bible-based answers to tough questions, including:
- How can a loving God allow anyone to suffer?
- Why do “good” people have so much hardship? Don’t they deserve better?
- What possible good can come through suffering?
Thankful Heart in a World of Hurt Pamphlet
You already know that you have so much to be thankful for…but sometimes it’s hard to feel thankful. It’s hard to feel grateful when you are looking into the jaws of mind-bending pain. Chronic illness, a heart attack, a terrible car accident, a rebellious child, betrayal and loneliness—These tough times can make you want to give up and throw in the towel. In A Thankful Heart in a World of Hurt, author Joni Eareckson Tada avoids “churchy lingo” and “easier-said-than-done” advice. Instead, she tackles relevant questions such as:
- How can I cultivate a grateful spirit?
- What was the Apostle Paul’s secret to a grateful heart? How did he remain thankful after being beaten, stoned, whipped, starved, shipwrecked and betrayed ?
- How is it possible to “rejoice in the Lord always?”
Making Sense of Suffering Pamphlet
Whether you are suffering physically, emotionally, or spiritually, you will be encouraged by this 14-page pamphlet by author and speaker Joni Eareckson Tada. Discover the biblical insights Joni has gained from being a quadriplegic for more than 45 years and find out the 10 key ways she has made sense of suffering. Packed with key Bible verses, practical advice, prayers, and reflection questions, this incredible pamphlet answers —
- Why do I have to suffer?
- How can I possibly endure this pain?
- Does God really care about my suffering?
- What good could possibly come from my suffering?
This Scripture-based pamphlet is a great help for those with personal difficulties and for groups dealing with grief, disabilities, emotional and physical trauma, divorce, and more.
Where’s My Miracle Pamphlet
You know that God answers prayers, but what do you do when your situation doesn’t seem to be changing? When you’ve prayed for healing, yet nothing happens. When you confess every possible sin and your faith is strong, yet nothing seems to be getting better.
The topic of unanswered prayer is an issue that author Joni Eareckson Tada can speak to personally: A diving accident in 1967 left Joni a quadriplegic, causing her to spend over 45 years in a wheelchair. Find out what she learned about unanswered prayer and discover what the Bible says about healing. This pamphlet will comfort those waiting on God to heal them, calm those questioning God’s hand in their situation, and encourage those still waiting for an answer to their prayers.
- Get helpful insights on how to handle unanswered prayer.
- Find out practical tips on how to live a life of joy, free from fear, worry, and anxiety.
- Discover the right way and the wrong way of coming to the Lord for healing.
- See what the Bible says about healing (Includes dozens of Bible’s promises on healing and explains the 7 ways God can use physical suffering for good)
Pain and Providence Pamphlet
“God, please just make the pain go away…”
Whether its a splitting headache or ongoing back problems— chronic pain can be physically exhausting and spiritually draining. If you struggle with chronic pain, you are not alone. Studies show that up to 38% of Americans experience chronic pain daily. The Bible is not silent on the topic of God’s people enduring pain. Dozens of passages in the Bible are written by biblical figures like David and Paul crying out to God for help.
Enjoy having this quick-read pamphlet at your fingertips. It covers—
- 4 Keys to understanding pain.
- 7 practical ways to deal pain.
- How pain affects us emotionally and physically.
- How to use prayer as a powerful tool (Includes 3 model prayers).
- Key scriptures on God’s sovereignty in the midst of hard circumstances.
Anger: Aim It in the Right Direction Pamphlet
“God, why did you let this happen to me?” We all have times of anger, disappointment, and frustration. But when we aim that anger at God, we often end up feeling worse. We know we shouldn’t stay angry, but it’s hard to know what to do with our anger.
In this pamphlet, Joni reveals her own struggle with anger after hearing the news at age 17 that she would never walk again. Find out what she learned from the Bible about the right and wrong way to deal with anger—and get practical tips on how to deal with deep-rooted frustration. Find out—
- 4 ways to deal with everyday irritations
- How to be honest, transparent, and even complain before the Lord without dishonoring him. (Gives key insights from Psalms)
SAVE 75% For Today Only!
Hurry! FOR TODAY ONLY! Save 75% on bestselling pamphlets from Joni Eareckson Tada—Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Perfect for personal use or to encourage your friends, family, Bible study group, or ministry. Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!