Free eChart: 25 Key Terms on End-times Prophecy
Send this printable PDF to those you disciple, your friends, family, pastors, church leaders, youth group leaders, and small group members FOR FREE!
Whether it’s the controversial mark of the beast, the dreaded 666, or the much-debated rapture, there are dozens of words and phrases specifically used when talking about end-times prophecy. Enjoy getting easy-to-understand definitions for over 25 key words/phrases about end-times prophecy with this week’s FREE eChart. Understanding these key concepts will give you (and those you teach) a solid introduction to end-times prophecy.
See key definitions at a glance (50-200 word definition for each). Covers:
- Key Symbols and Concepts: 666, antichrist, Armageddon, letters to the seven churches, mark of the beast, second coming of Christ, tribulation, 2 beasts, 2 witnesses, and more.
- Key Views/ Interpretation: Preterism, premillennialist, dispensational premillennialists, historical premillennialists, postmillennialists, amillennialist, and more.
- Key Terms: eschatology, church age, apocalyptic literature, and more.
This is just 5 pages from Rose Guide to End-times Prophecy, a 350-page handbook which covers ALL key scriptures on End-times prophecy and explains the 4 major ways Christians view the end-times. Features timelines, charts, maps, and pictures.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Rose Guide to End-times Prophecy
This fantastic, fully-reproducible book provides an easy-to-understand overview of Bible prophecies about the end times. Packed with more than 50 charts, diagrams, and illustrations, this full-color reference guide makes it easy to navigate through the book of Revelation, the book of Daniel, and other prophetic Bible passages. Plus, it explains the 4 different ways that Christians interpret the end-times— using fair, un-biased, and balanced explanations. Whether you’re a pastor, church leader, student of the Bible, or a growing Christian, this will become your go-to guide for understanding and answering questions about end-times prophecy!
- 4 main interpretations of the book of Revelation
- The statues, beasts, goats, and the 70 weeks described in the book of Daniel, and 3 ways to interpret the 70 weeks.
- 2 ways of understanding each passage in Jesus’ Olivet Discourse (wars, rumors of wars, tribulation, earthquakes, etc.)
- Simple summaries on key symbols in the Book of Revelation, including:
- 7 Seals, the 7 Churches, 144,000, Mark of the Beast, 666
- Persecuted Woman, the 7 Trumpets, the 7 Bowls, Great Prostitute
- Fall of Babylon, New Heaven and New Earth, Healing of the nations
—Pastor Gino Geraci, Chaplain, Denver, CO
- The 4 ways Christians view the end times: Premillennium, Postmillennium, Amillennium and Historical Premillennium.
- 2 views of the Temple in the end times
- 3 essential beliefs about the end times that all Christians agree on.
- 4 views of the Kingdom of God and Heaven
- The 4 ways to read apocalyptic passages: futurist, historicist, idealist, preterist
- Illustrated charts on the symbolism within the Book of Revelation
- 4 charts reviewing how early Christians viewed the end-times (refers to Apostles’ Creed, Nicene Creed, etc
- Time lines for each of the major end-times views, making it easy to understand when each interpretation believes the tribulation, the coming of Christ, the millennium, and “eternity” will occur.
- Dozens of Comparison Charts and Eschatology Charts on the—
- 4 views on the end-times: Amillennialism, Dispensational Premillennialism, Historical Premillennialism, and Postmillennialism
- Tribulation, Rapture, Anti-Christ, Mark of the Beast, Dispensations, etc.
- AND MORE!