After years of requests, Rose Publishing is finally releasing a cults and religions curriculum in 2010.
Pastors and Bible study leaders enjoy this topic because —
- People are REALLY interested in knowing what other groups believe.
- People want to know what THEY believe and why.
- People want to know how to balance truth and love.
But at the same time, most teachers aren’t experts on this topic —
- This six-week DVD-based curriculum features author/speaker Paul Carden, a 30-year veteran in the area of researching religions, cults, and new religious movements.
- The curriculum is laid out in a way that the leader has flexibility. The facilitator may choose to follow the step-by-step curriculum exactly, or may adapt the material using the optional CD-ROM that includes sermon ideas and 250 PowerPoint slides.
General Editor: Paul Carden
Paul Carden, general editor of the best-selling side-by-side comparative religions chart, Christianity, Cults & Religions, and the 10 Q & A series from Rose Publishing, is a longtime specialist in the field of cults and new religions around the world. He is the executive director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR) in San Juan Capistrano, California, and is former co-host of the “Bible Answer Man” radio program.
Pre-Order now to insure you get a copy:
Christianity, Cults & Religions DVD-based Small Group Study – Kit.
For more information on Rose Publishing and its comparative religions and new religious movements, see this blog post: http://rosepublishing.wordpress.com/2009/07/27/christianity-cults-religions-comparison-charts/
—+ Links below this line were generated by WordPress, not by Rose Publishing.+-—