Free eChart: Holy Land Bible Map + 100 Key Events from Jesus’ Life
Quickly see where 100 key events from Jesus’ life took place with this free Then and Now Bible Map!
With Christmas coming up, you (and those at your church) will soon be going through the story of Jesus’ birth, which mentions Bible places, such as Nazareth, Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and more. Easily see where these Bible places would be located today with this incredible full-color Bible map. This free “Then and Now” Bible map also includes a clear diagram of the city of Jerusalem during the time of Jesus—showing the locations of key places mentioned in the Christmas and Easter story. Then, quickly navigate through the gospel as you see where 100 key events from Jesus’ life took place—from Nazareth, Galilee, Bethlehem, Garden of Gethsemane, Mt. of Olives, Jerusalem, and other key Bible places.
Enjoy having a free “Then and Now” Bible map that shows key places from the Christmas story, Easter story, and other major New Testament stories—at your fingertips! It includes:
- A full-color Bible Map of the Holy Land during New Testament times. It also shows the location of modern cities and countries in red. Perfect visual aid to add depth to any Christmas or New Testament study.
- Clear diagram of Jerusalem during the time of Jesus—shows the location of key places mentioned in key New Testament’s stories, such as Herod’s palace, the Upper room, and Golgotha.
- Quickly see where 100 key events from Jesus’ life took place (at a glance)
This is just 1 map from Rose’s Deluxe “Then and Now” Bible Map Book. For over 600 charts, maps, and timelines, get the “Best of Rose” Bundle featuring this incredible reference book. Get 6 of Rose’s top-selling books for just $99
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Black Friday Special Ends Soon
Save $80 on This “Best of Rose” Bundle
Here’s a short description of each of the bestselling books included in this 6-Book “Best of Rose” bundle— Just $99 Today (Reg. $179.94)
Deluxe “Then and Now”® Bible Maps Book
Tired of looking at the tiny maps included in the back of your Bible and still not seeing the information you need? Enjoy having
- See fascinating facts at a glance with its charts, diagrams, and timelines, such as:
- Daniel was taken as a POW to Iraq and lived there the rest of his life.
- The wise men were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Also, covers over 100 key events of Jesus’ life, the Tabernacle, and more.
|“This is a great tool for personal Bible study and for teaching as well. The maps with their modern day overlays really bring clarity to understanding the history found in God’s Word as well as giving the recored events a more powerful meaning. The maps are reproducible for teaching purposes.” — Greg B., customer review on Amazon|
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Maps, and Time Lines, Volume 1
Packed with MORE charts, maps, and timelines than the original, this expanded, anniversary edition of Rose Book of Bible Charts includes NEW features and updated information that will add depth to any Bible study, and make it easier to explain the Bible to others! Easily cover 50 Bible topics with this easy-to-use, updated book and enjoy having 100’s of fascinating facts at your fingertips. Plus, every page is REPRODUCIBLE—make up to 300 copies for your friends, small group members, and students.
Experience the convenience of having 200 of Rose’s top Bible charts in one reproducible book!
- Updated— Get all the Bible charts that made the original a favorite— but improved with up-to-date information, enhanced styling, added pictures, and a better format:
- Tabernacle; Temple; Names of God; Feasts of the Bible
- Life of Jesus; Armor of God; 12 Disciples; Book of Revelation
- Islam; Christianity, Cults, and Religions; Christian History Timeline (and more!)
|“I find the charts, illustrations, maps and timelines very helpful. I have used this book over and over for reference and for comparative studies, and even enjoy just reading through because they organize information in an interesting and clear format. I have recommended this book to many friends and have given several copies as gifts. All the recipients have loved the book as well!” — Aaron Con, customer review from Amazon|
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 2
- New Testament Overviews: Names of Jesus; Names of the Holy Spirit; Life of the Apostle Paul; and more!
- Cults, Religions, and Religious Movements: Compares Christianity to Eastern Religions, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism, Cults, and more.
- Christian Living and Discipleship: the Lord’s Prayer, the Beatitudes, Knowing God’s Will, and Following Jesus (Rose’s #1 resource on discipleship. Covers 15 key topics on faith)
|“Man this is a wealth of good information for anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible. Very detailed. Great as a teaching resource. — Stephen, Amazon customer review|
Rose Book of Bible Charts, Volume 3
Discover all you need to know about 27 key Bible topics at a glance with this 220-page reference book!
Packed with REPRODUCIBLE Bible charts, timelines, and overviews, this incredible reference book will add depth to your personal study, and make it easier to explain the Bible to others.
Covers 27 Bible Topics NOT included in Rose Book of Bible Charts Vol. 1 or Vol. 2, including:
- Favorite Bible Topics
- Parables of Jesus and what the Bible says about forgiveness, money, and prayer
- The Lord’s Supper (Compares 3 views of Communion)
- Overview of Key Characters and Books of the Bible
- Bible Character Studies: Joseph, Moses, and David
- Old Testament Bible Studies: Psalms, Proverbs, Ruth, Esther, and more!
- New Testament Bible Study Resources: Acts, Romans, James, Revelation, and more!
BONUS MATERIAL: Jerusalem Time Line (24″ foldout) and One-Year Bible Reading Plans (Gives 3 Options on how to read the Bible in a year)
|“Graphically stunning and brimming over with biblical teachings…[it] is a delightful treat for anyone wanting to know more of what God has for them. Strengthen your personal or Church resource library with this exciting new product.” — Wayne Newcomb, Retired Pastor, Church Leader, and Team Rose Representative|
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle
This full-color, reproducible book is packed with stunning illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available in other books! Plus, it features 8 clear plastic overlays that make it easy to see what the Tabernacle would look like inside and out.
Find out everything you need to know about the Tabernacle at glance! From the altar of the burnt sacrifice to the Ark of the Covenant, discover how the Tabernacle points to Christ and the cross. Enjoy having a clear overview of how it was built, the importance of its design, and more! Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of what it means to dwell in God’s presence.
- Easily see what the Tabernacle looked like with 8 clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the Tabernacle.
- Find out the symbolism of each part of the Tabernacle and how it relates to Christ! (Covers the altar, ark, lampstand, veil, mercy seat, the Most Holy Place, and more.)
- Enjoy dozens of comparison charts and timelines, including:
- Comparison chart of Aaron the High Priest with Jesus the Better High Priest
- Time Line: The History of the Ark of the Covenant Timeline from 1450 BC to 500 BC
- Diagram showing how the 12 Tribes of Israel camped around the Tabernacle
|“The book is very detailed and easy to use…The charts/diagrams are large and colorful, easy on the eyes and jam-packed with wonderful information. The definition sidebars are also very useful. The overlays are irreplaceable for demonstration purposes…Bravo on a work well done!” — Mrs. Susan Clark (adult education teacher), customer review on Amazon|
Jesus’ Family Tree Book
Features reproducible pages, fold-out diagrams, charts, and a fantastic overview of 30 key people from Jesus’ family tree!
You (and those you teach) already know that Mary was the mother of Jesus. But, few of us know about Jesus’ great grandfather, his uncles, and other important family members. Easily see how their stories lead to the greatest story of all—the birth of Jesus Christ— with this visually stunning and easy-to-understand reference book!
Packed with charts, timelines, fold-out diagrams, and simple summaries, this NEW reference book covers the backstory of over 30 key people in Jesus’ family tree — from Adam and Abraham to King David and John the Baptist. Dive into the incredible stories of spies, kings, prostitutes, military heroes, and other key members of Jesus’ family tree and be encouraged as you see how God can use anyone to fulfill his plans (despite people’s strengths and weaknesses). Perfect for individual use, small groups, or to add depth to any Old or New Testament study.
- Clear overview and commentary on 30 key ancestors of Jesus, including Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ruth, Rahab, Joseph, King David, John the Baptist, and more.
- Dozens of charts, maps, timelines, family trees, and diagrams that show key information at a glance!
- Fascinating facts that will add depth to any Bible study! Find out why it was unusual for Jesus’ genealogy to specifically mention women; discover the key Old Testament prophecies Jesus fulfilled; and more !
- Relevant insight for believers today on God’s faithfulness and what it means to be a “child of God.”
BONUS! An incredible fold-out family tree diagram that shows key information at a glance!
|“Beautiful. Eye-opening. Faith-strengthening. [It] helps people to see the cohesiveness of the Old and the New Testament with Jesus as the central figure!” — Dr. Shane Chew, pastor|
Save $80 on This Best of Rose Book Bundle!
Hurry! Save $80 when you get all 6 of Rose’s bestselling reference books for Just $99 (Reg. $179.94). Just 1 day left! Get it now while supplies still last.