Happy Fourth of July from Rose!
FREE “History of Christianity in Early America” eChart
Happy 4th of July! Join us in celebrating America’s Independence and History with this Week’s Free eChart!
From the Pilgrims who sailed across the ocean in search of religious freedom…to the churches’ reaction to the American revolution, enjoy having a simple overview of Christianity in early America. Find out fascinating facts and enjoy seeing key information at a glance! Journey across the Atlantic and learn the real reason why the Pilgrims wanted to create their own colony. Discover what was behind the explosion of paranoia during the Salem Witch Trials. Be encouraged as you discover how God used mighty men, such as John Wesley and George Whitefield, to reawaken America’s desire for God. And see how churches and pastors were torn over whether to support the American Revolution! This is a great way to learn about America’s history as you celebrate the Fourth of July!
Easily see key information at a glance:
- Pilgrims, Puritans, and early America
- Roger Williams, William Penn, and Anne Hutchinson
- Salem Witch Trials
- The Enlightenment Movement and Scientific Revolution (Isaac Newton)
- The Great Awakening (Jonathan Edwards, John Wesley, George Whitefield)
- The American Revolution (and more!)
This FREE eChart is just 1 chapter out of Rose’s Christian History Made Easy book, which covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today! Save over 50% on Rose’s Christian History Made Easy Book— Get it for just $7
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$7 Bible Study Blowout Sale—Save Over 50% For 2 Days Only!
Rose Bible Basics: Christian History Made Easy
You already know church history is important. But, since it spans over 2,000 years, you may wonder: What do I really need to know? Packed with pictures, charts, and simple summaries, this bestselling book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today.
Unlike many Christian history books, which focus on only one person or time period— this guide covers ALL the major events and people throughout Christian history, giving you a solid overview. It explains the story behind key names and dates— in a simple and engaging way. Its modern-day examples and simple summaries help put historical events in context. With charts, pictures, and simple summaries, it is perfect for individual or group use!
Now you can easily find out what you need to know about key events and people at a glance!
- ENGAGING— Find out the fascinating and inspiring stories of key people, such as Martin Luther, Augustine, Francis of Assisi, John Calvin, Charles Finney, John Bunyan, and more!
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND— Enjoy getting a simple overview of all key events throughout Christian history, including how we got the Bible; creeds; the Crusades; revivals; and more!
- PACKED WITH VISUALS, including charts, time lines, pictures, maps, photos, and illustrations.
- FASCINATING FACTS—Enjoy discovering fascinating facts, such as: St. Patrick was kidnapped by pirates and sold to a sheepherder in Ireland!
Features a ready-to-use study guide. Perfect for individual or small group Bible study!
|“With an extraordinarily engaging writing style, a wry sense of humor, and a keen intellect, Timothy Paul Jones makes church history not only easily understandable but also marvelously fun!” — Rev. Jeffrey K., Senior Pastor, John Knox Presbyterian Church|
Rose Bible Basics: Names of God and Other Bible Studies
Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of who God is and what it means to be his follower. This incredible book is packed with fantastic Bible studies to use in small groups, church groups, and for individual study. Features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about God’s character to your personal life.
Whether you’re in the midst of a storm or whether you’re enjoying a time of peace, knowing who God is will enrich your time of worship and deepen your Bible study. Understanding his character is an important part of learning how to trust him!
Refresh and deepen your understanding of 9 key topics with this visual Bible study guide:
- Names of God—Covers the 21 names, including Adonai, Jehovah Jireh, and More.
- Names of Jesus —Explains over 50 names alongside their meaning. Find out more about the The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The Lamb of God, and Our Redeemer!
- Plus, it includes relevant studies on spiritual growth, including:
Use each study individually or use all of them in a 6-week Bible study class.
|“This book was intended as a gift, but I was so impressed I ordered at a later date the book for our family. The layout and design of the book is eye-catching and well executed. Handy resource for new believer and mature Christian as well.” — Andy, customer review from Christianbook.com|
Rose Bible Basics: Christianity, Cults & Religions
The most recent PEW research study showed that Islam is the fastest growing major religion in the world. With Islam on the rise and millions of Americans already practicing a religion other than Christianity, it is important to understand how Christianity compares to other belief systems.
Easily compare Christianity to not one — but over 35 of the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance with Rose’s Christianity, Cults and Religions. Covering Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more— this bestseller includes dozens of side-by-side comparison charts on more than 35 religious groups. Packed with up-to-date information, fascinating facts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book will help you understand the teachings of the Bible and how it compares to other groups’ beliefs.
- Find out how world religions/cults answer 8 key questions: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Get a brief overview that shows key information at a glance on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Quickly Discover How Biblical Christianity Compares to over 35 Religions/Cults:
|“I found the book very informative and simple to understand. The Bible speaks so much about false religions and many of my Bible students ask me questions about other religions. This resource puts the information I need all in one place.”
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Don’t Wait! Sale expires tomorrow. Save over 50% on Rose Bible Basic Study Books— Just $7 each when you buy 3 or more. Don’t wait until Fall to stock up on Bible study material. Order now to save 50%!