Free Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation eChart:
Understanding the 11 Dangers of Technology
Technology has made learning easier than ever before. But, it also has spurred concerns: Behavioral problems. Online predators. Adult content. The list doesn’t end there, so what can parents and leaders do to ensure the safety of our kids?
Find out 11 major dangers of technology and internet use—and discover practical tips on how to protect your child from these risks with this free eChart. Using bulleted lists, simple summaries, and practical tips, Dr. Gregory Jantz makes parenting the smartphone generation easy-to-understand. This generation is the first generation of children born into technology. Find out tips for parenting (and leading) this smartphone generation with this week’s free eChart, which includes:
- Relevant statistics on parents and technology use of their children
- 11 dangers of technology (and how to address them), including exposure to adult material, physical effects, and the 6 social-emotional effects of technology.
- Practical solutions—how to set up parental filters, keeping technology out of bedrooms during sleep hours, etc.
This FREE eChart is just a few pages out of Dr. Jantz’s Ten Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation Book, which covers the 10 practical steps you can take to protect your child or preteen and get the most out of technology. This incredible book is featured in Rose’s New Release Bundle. Get Dr. Jantz’s two NEW parenting books and their downloads for Just $10.99 (Reg. $23.96) Order now to save $12
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save Over $12 For 5 Days Only
Get Both Parenting Books and Their Downloads For Just $10.99!
Ten Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation
|Children spend an average of 7 hours and 38 minutes a day on digital media (which is almost 3 times the recommended amount)! How does this affect them? What do you need to know about parenting this digital-savvy generation?
With Dr. Gregory Jantz’s Ten Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation, find out how to encourage positive usages of technology— while avoiding the negative risks and consequences. One of the biggest challenges for parents is balancing the advantages of cutting-edge technology with the dangers of unlimited exposure to content. From practical tips on setting good boundaries for your child technology use to understanding the affects of technology, Dr. Gregory Jantz packs Bible-based ideas and solid research into this 112-page guide to help you protect your children as they use technology.
In this easy-to-understand guide, you will get a quick overview and practical tips on how to:—
- Regulate your child’s screen time and increase quality family time by setting a good example. (Includes an exercise that will help you identify how much time your kids are spending with technology)
- Promote positive ways of using technology (Includes helpful tips!) .
- Realize how technology affects children’s development.
- Protect your children from bad habits, cyber-bullies, and online predators by setting boundaries and parental controls (and more!)
Please Note: This book is written to parents, but is also useful for pastors, church leaders, and grandparents, who can find out key information on how to protect kids, encourage parents, and also how to minister to the next generation.
Five Keys To Raising Boys
“Boys will be boys…” From how they learn to how they interact with others, neuroscience shows that boys are wired very differently than girls. How should this affect how you parent them? 5 Keys to Raising Boys covers the basics every parent of a boy needs to know!
Whether they’re bouncing off the walls or completely zoned out on a video game, enjoy having practical tools, biblical advice, and decades of time-tested research on raising boys at your fingertips. With real-life stories, advice, and “talking-points,” you will be equipped with dozens of relevant ways to point your son in the right direction as you nurture his spiritual, emotional, and intellectual development. Get solid answers to key questions, including: How can I help my son do well in school? Deal with peer pressure? Use technology responsibly? Develop a healthy spiritual walk? and more!
Find out how to help your son (or grandson) in each of these areas:
- Basic overview on boy’s development, strengths, and needs: Discover why boys talk, behave, learn, and develop differently than girls and how to embrace the differences
- Spiritual: Tips on how to build godly character (uses Bible stories, media, sports, and more!)
- Emotional: How to help your son express his emotions in a healthy way
- Intellectual: Motivate and guide your son to be his best in school and extracurriculars.
- Physical: Answers tough questions about how to give “the talk,” why puberty should be addressed, and when (includes age-appropriate responses for every age group)
Perfect for parents, grandparents, pastors, church leaders, counselors, or to hand to a friend!
For 5 Days Only! Save Over $12 on this NEW Parenting 2-Book and Download Bundle by Dr. Jantz— $10.99 (Reg. $23.96). This is a must-have for every pastor, church leader, teacher, parent, or anyone who desires to help the next generation! Don’t wait! Order now to save over $12!