Free “14 Leaders of Israel” eChart:
An Overview of Old Testament Judges
Before Israel had a king—it had “judges,” leaders who God used to deliver Israel from enemy oppression. The time of judges lasted over 300 years and included 14 different leaders. From Othniel to Samuel—enjoy having an overview chart on 14 leaders (Judges of Israel) at your fingertips with this week’s free eChart.
Although chosen by God, these leaders were not perfect. Some struggled with anger; others with lust. Yet, God chose to use them to deliver his people from their enemies. This quick-reference chart makes it easy to quickly see key information on each judge. See where to find their stories at a glance and discover fascinating facts, such as the meaning of their name. Plus, get a diagram showing the cycle of Israel’s disobedience.
4 Key Reasons Why Leaders and Believers Study Old Testament Judges:
- They teach us that no matter how far we stray, God always provides a way for us to be reconciled to him.
- These leaders remind us that no matter how flawed we are, God can still use us to fulfill his purposes.
- The judges of the Bible are a shadow of Jesus Christ the Messiah, our Savior, and the Ultimate Deliverer.
- They are illustrations of how God can and does intervene on our behalf, even when life seems darkest.
This Free eChart is just 2 pages from in Rose’s NEW 14-Page Judges of Israel Pamphlet. Get a solid overview on 14 leaders of Israel and enjoy its charts map, and timeline! Get it for just $2.50 Today.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$2.50 Pamphlet Blowout Sale
For 5 Days Only! Get Rose’s NEW Judges pamphlet and other select Old Testament pamphlet for Just $2.50.
Judges of Israel Pamphlet
- Easy-to-Understand — Features an overview of 14 judges: Deborah, Samson, Gideon, Samuel, Eli, Othniel, and more! See their background, tribe, years of oppression, enemy, and how God used them.
- Quick-Reference. Includes helpful charts and diagrams that show key information at a glance.
- Solid— Enjoy getting answers to common questions, such as: What was the role of a judge? What does it mean when “the Spirit of the Lord came upon” someone in the Old Testament?
- Packed with Visuals that will add depth to any Old Testament study:
- Time line showing key dates, leaders, and events
- Old Testament Map showing the empires of the Ancient Near East and location of each judge
- Cycle of patterns of the Judges of Israel
Twelve Tribes Pamphlet
- Enjoy having a clear overview of each tribe —Its size, family history, location, key leaders, and a picture of its symbol (Ex: Lion of Judah)
- Get a simple summary of Jacob’s blessing, Moses’ blessing, and other key events, battles, and controversies related to each tribe (It’s a must-have for any Old Testament study).
- See key information at a glance with its incredible visuals, including:
- A diagram showing the family tree of Jacob
- Tabernacle diagram showing how each of the 12 tribes encamped around it.
- Time Line showing key events, starting with Abraham’s journey from Haran
- Easy-to-read, full-color map showing how the “promised land” was divided amongst each of the 12 tribes according to their inheritance.
Life of Samson Pamphlet
The story of Samson is often used as a warning against the dangers of temptations. But, Rose’s Samson pamphlet digs even deeper into the story, sharing fascinating historical facts that bring fresh insight!
Packed with charts, a full-color map, and simple summaries, this incredible fold-out pamphlet features an in-depth overview on Samson and the Nation of Israel. Find out how God sent Samson as a “savior” to save Israel from the Philistines, foreshadowing the true Savior to come: Jesus Christ. See how Samson’s disobedience parallels the disobedience of the nation of Israel—and discover how it points to the faithfulness of God. Perfect for individual or small groups, this is a must-have for any Bible study.
This Bible study pamphlet includes:
- Clear overview on the Life of Samson— including his birth, his victories in battle, his temptation with Delilah, and more.
- Historical and cultural background on the Life of Samson, including the vow of the Nazarite, conflict with the Philistines, and the Judges of Israel.
- Helpful visual study tools, including:
Abraham: A Journey of Faith Pamphlet
Understanding God’s relationship and covenant with Abraham is key to understanding the entire Bible. Without fully understanding the life of Abraham, it is easy to misread scriptures in the Old and in the New Testament. Why is Abraham’s life so important? How does God’s promises to Abraham apply to you?
Find out with this pamphlet which covering key events from his life! From Abraham’s journey of faith from Ur to his willingness to sacrifice Isaac, enjoy having a simple overview on Abraham’s life at a glance. With charts, timelines, maps, and quick overview, this pamphlet will deepen your understanding of this “patriarch” and explain key lessons from his life. Find out how to follow God’s will, overcome fear, wait on God’s timing, and more with Rose’s Life of Abraham pamphlet!
Enjoy having these incredible features:
- A simple overview and time line of 20 key events in Abraham’s life—leaving his homeland (Ur), having Ishmael with Hagar, asking God to spare the righteous in Sodom, being willing to sacrifice his son Isaac, and more!
- Family Tree of Abraham— Shows Isaac, Jacob, and the 12 Tribes of Israel
- Full-color map showing Abraham’s journey from Ur to Haran to Canaan
- 5 quick-reference charts on key topics: 6 Ways Abraham Points to Christ, 2 covenants made between Abraham and God, and more!
Life of Moses Pamphlet
From parting the Red Sea to receiving the 10 commandments, Moses is one of the most important leaders in the Bible. Easily get an overview on 10 key events from his life and find out how he foreshadowed the coming of Christ with this pamphlet!
With maps, charts, timelines, fascinating facts, and simple summaries— this pamphlet does not just summarize Moses’s life. It takes it a step further by showing how his life points to Christ! Deepen your understanding of the Exodus, Tabernacle, 10 Commandments, exploration of the Promised Land, and more ! Discover the meaning of the name Moses— and why it is important. See Moses’ life at a glance with a timeline covering 45 key events. Get this must-have resource and you’ll add depth to any Old Testament study!
This pamphlet includes—
- Easy-to-understand overview on 10 major life events —from his birth, his palace upbringing, his rash crime, his flight to the desert, his calling (burning bush), the Exodus, Korah’s rebellion, the Ten Commandments, and more!
- Visual — A full-color map of the Exodus route and a timeline featuring Moses’ major life events.
- Quick-Reference . Enjoy having 3 charts: one comparing Moses to Israel; one comparing Moses to Jesus; and one summarizing Moses’ instructions to the Israelites in Deuteronomy.
- Fascinating Facts — For example: Moses was 80 years old when he faced Pharaoh. Each of the plagues against Egypt directly challenged one of Egyptians gods. For example: God defeated Ra, the sun-god, with the ninth plague, darkness.
Please note: This is going out of print; this is your last chance to get this in printed format
Christ in the Old Testament Pamphlet
Find out how the lives of 13 Old Testament people “pre-figured” and pointed to Jesus Christ as our Savior with this quick-reference Bible study pamphlet.
Packed with comparison charts, simple summaries, and personal reflection questions, this incredible Bible study pamphlet explores the lives of 13 biblical people who “prefigured” the Messiah , including Noah, Joseph, and David. Throughout the Old Testament, God provided “saviors” for the people of Israel who would foreshadow the true, eternal Savior yet to come. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of the types, parallels, and illustrations of Jesus throughout the Old Testament. Perfect for individual use or group Bible study.
- Covers 13 Old Testament people who foreshadowed Jesus
- Provides quick summaries on their lives and significance
- Features over 11 comparison charts comparing ways their life events and actions paralleled Christ or his coming
- Includes life application questions to help you (and your students) go deeper.
- Brief overview of what “typology” is and how it helps us to interpret the events of the Bible.
Save 35% For 5 Days Only!
For 5 Days Only! Save 35% on Rose’s NEW Judges of Israel Pamphlet and other top Old Testament Pamphlets —Just $2.50 when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Order now and save 35%