Deepen your understanding of your identity in Christ with this incredible overview on the “helmet of salvation.” Find out how ancient Roman soldiers used “helmets” in battle to protect themselves and for identification. Dig even deeper into Ephesians 6 as you learn fascinating facts and discover how to “put on” the helmet of salvation. Featuring key scriptures, simple summaries, and full-color visuals, this week’s free eChart shows how to stand firm in the faith by recognizing the victory you have in Christ.
- Overview on Paul’s letter to Ephesus
- Full-color map showing the location of Ephesus
- Simple explanation on the helmet of salvation.
- Fascinating historical facts and relevant applications.
This FREE eChart is just 2 pages out of Rose’s Names of God & Other Bible Studies Book. To find out more about each piece of the Armor of God as well as 8 other Bible topics (Names of God, Lord’s Prayer, Fruit of the Spirit, and more), get Rose’s Names of God & Other Bible Studies book. Get it for just $5 today
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$5 Bible Study Blowout Sale—Save 67% For 5 Days Only!
Rose Bible Basics: Names of God and Other Bible Studies
Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of who God is and what it means to be his follower. This incredible book is packed with fantastic Bible studies to use in small groups, church groups, and for individual study. Features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about God’s character to your personal life.
Whether you’re in the midst of a storm or whether you’re enjoying a time of peace, knowing who God is will enrich your time of worship and deepen your Bible study. Understanding his character is an important part of learning how to trust him! Refresh and deepen your understanding of 9 key topics:
- Names of God—Covers the 21 names, including Adonai, Jehovah Jireh, and More.
- Names of Jesus —Explains over 50 names alongside their meaning. Find out more about the The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The Lamb of God, and Our Redeemer!
- Plus, it includes relevant studies on spiritual growth, including:
Use each study individually or use all of them in a 6-week Bible study class.
|“This book was intended as a gift, but I was so impressed I ordered at a later date the book for our family. The layout and design of the book is eye-catching and well executed. Handy resource for new believer and mature Christian as well.” — Andy, customer review from Christianbook.com|
Rose Bible Basics: Christianity, Cults & Religions
According to a PEW research study released in December 2015, Islam is the fastest growing major religion in the world. With Islam on the rise and million of Americans already practicing a religion other that Christianity, it is important to understand how Christianity compares to other belief systems.
Easily compare Christianity to over 35 of the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance with Rose’s Christianity, Cults and Religions. Covering Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more— this bestseller includes dozens of side-by-side comparison charts on more than 35 religious groups. Packed with up-to-date information, fascinating facts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book is perfect for individual use or group study. It will help you understand the teachings of the Bible and how it compares to other groups’ beliefs.
- Shows how world religions/cults answer: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Includes a brief overview and key background information on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Explains How Biblical Christianity Compares to over 35 Religions/Cults:
- Offshoots of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Science, and Unification Church
- World Religions: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and Hare Krishna
- Other religious groups: Kabbalah, Wicca, Scientology, Transcendental Meditation (TM), New Age, and Unity School of Christianity
This is a must-have resource for people who have friends, coworkers, and neighbors of other faiths!
|“I found the book very informative and simple to understand. The Bible speaks so much about false religions and many of my Bible students ask me questions about other religions. This resource puts the information I need all in one place.”
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Rose Bible Basics: The Bible at a Glance
This is a must-have Bible study reference for every believer! Enjoy having this easy-to-understand Bible overview and topical index at your fingertips— features large print, charts, maps, simple summaries, and stunning graphics!
Covering everything from how to study the Bible to how to follow Jesus, this incredible book is perfect for individual use, group Bible study, 1-on-1 discipleship, and new believers classes. Its handy maps, overviews, and topical index will help you quickly get a handle on all 66 books of the Bible, and its discipleship section answers common questions and concerns believers have throughout their walk with God. Plus, it includes a 6-week study guide to help you (and those you teach) go through key verses, key people, and key stories.
- How to follow Jesus—Covers 15 common discipleship topics on Christian faith and living, including salvation, forgiveness, prayer, worship, knowing God’s will, and more!
- Bible Overview— covers key verses, teachings, and facts for each book of the Bible. It also includes an easy-to-read Bible Timeline (compares Bible and world history side-by-side).
- How to Study the Bible—includes tips on in-depth Bible study, explains helpful Bible tools, and shows the difference between 20 popular Bible translations!
- Then & Now Bible Maps—Features 15 “Then and Now” Bible maps, showing where Bible places would be located today. (Modern-day cities and countries appear in red.)
- Topical Index of hundreds of the most popular Bible Verses and over 100 Bible promises for strength, hope, and guidance.
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, or to keep on hand to quickly reference when someone has a question.
|“This is a basic guide to the Bible with lots of neat features. It touches upon what each book in the Bible is about — who wrote it, when it was written, the overall message. It includes a timeline of major Bible events, and quite a few maps of the Holy Land at various times in history “ — Amazon Customer Review|
Rose Bible Basics: Christian History Made Easy
If the church doesn’t teach Christian history, who will? But with hundreds of events spanning over thousands of years, you may wonder, Where do I start? What do I really need to know? Enjoy getting a simple overview of Christian history with Rose’s Christian History Made Easy.
Packed with pictures, charts, and simple summaries, this bestselling book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today! Easily find out what you need to know about key events and people at a glance as you dive into real-life stories from Christian History. Imagine having these key features at your fingertips:
- ENGAGING— Find out the fascinating and inspiring stories of key people, such as Martin Luther, Augustine, Francis of Assisi, John Calvin, Charles Finney, John Bunyan, and more!
- EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND— Enjoy getting a simple overview of all key events throughout Christian history, including how we got the Bible; creeds; the Crusades; revivals; and more!
- PACKED WITH VISUALS, including charts, time lines, pictures, maps, photos, maps, and illustrations.
- FASCINATING FACTS—Enjoy discovering fascinating facts, such as: St. Patrick was kidnapped by pirates and sold to a sheepherder in Ireland!
Features a ready-to-use study guide. Perfect for individual or small group Bible study!
|“With an extraordinarily engaging writing style, a wry sense of humor, and a keen intellect, Timothy Paul Jones makes church history not only easily understandable but also marvelously fun!” — Rev. Jeffrey K., Senior Pastor, John Knox Presbyterian Church|
Now through Friday, save 67% on Rose Bible Basic Study Books and Downloads— Just $5 each when you buy 4 or more. Don’t wait! Order now to save 67%!
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.