FREE “14 Essential Doctrines Comparison” eChart + Glossary
Understanding the 14 essential beliefs of Christianity is key to growing and maturing your walk with God. Another benefit of knowing these key doctrines is being able to spot distortions of God’s Truth. Often times, other religious groups will redefine and slightly alter key Christian teachings.In this week’s free eChart, see at a glance which key doctrines are accepted, redefined, and denied by other religious groups, such as: Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Scientology, and Christian Science. Also, included in this week’s free eChart is a simple glossary of 24 key terms of the Christian faith. Enjoy having key definition at your fingertips that will refresh your walk with God and remind you of the freedom you have in Christ!
This is just 2 pagess from the Essential Doctrine pamphlet. For an in-depth overview on each of the 14 key doctrines alongside dozens of scriptures, get the complete Essential Doctrine pamphlet for JUST $1.50 Today Only!
Please Note: Our eCharts are provided as a free service. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
For Today Only Save Over 55%
Get Rose’s Essential Doctrine Pamphlet For Just $1.50
Essential Doctrine Pamphlet
Packed with fresh, relevant, and biblical insight, Rose’s Essential Doctrine pamphlet explains 14 key beliefs of Christianity in an easy-to-understand way. Today’s churches are filled with people who are passionate about being Christians, but who may not know what exactly they believe. The pamphlet’s easy-to-follow layout make it perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, or adult Sunday school class.
Enjoy Having these 4 Key Features:
- Quick & Simple: Includes quick overviews on 14 key beliefs. For each doctrine, it answers, What do I need to believe? and Why is it important?
- Solid and Trustworthy: It provides dozens of key verses and a glossary of key terms, such as ascension, incarnation, and more. It even provides an overview of 4 Creeds: Apostle’s Creed, Nicene Creed, and more!
- Easy-to-Use and Convenient: Unlike books and commentaries, you can spot key information at a glance with this slimline pamphlet that fits inside most Bible covers.
- Packed with relevant facts: It includes a quick-reference chart that compares core Christian beliefs to 4 other religious groups, such as Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Scientology, and Christian Science.
Perfect for individual use (pastors, church leaders, teachers, or Bible readers), small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, and discipleship! Order today and save over 55%. Shop now while supplies last.
A Simple Overview of 14 Essential Doctrines
Enjoy getting easy-to-understand explanations of 14 key beliefs of Christianity. You don’t have to read a 300-page book. See key beliefs backed by scripture at a glance with this easy-to-understand pamphlet.
- God’s unity — There is only one God
- God’s triune nature — One God in three Persons
- Christ’s sinlessness
- Christ’s deity
- Christ’s humanity
- Christ’s virgin birth
- Christ’s atoning death
- Christ’s bodily resurrection
- Christ’s bodily ascension
- Christ’s intercession
- Christ’s second coming
- Human depravity — No one can win God’s favor by their own efforts
- Necessity of God’s grace
- Necessity of faith
Hurry! Save over 55% on this easy-to-understand pamphlet— Just $1.50 Today Only!
|“This colorful, eye-friendly, brief, but excellent summary of Christian doctrine pamphlet is beautifully done. The Essentials are given and explained in concise form. There is also a helpful chart on how other religious groups treat these essentials. A great little fold-out that is done on glossy paper for durability. It is a handy resource to have or to give away.”—customer review|
Find out Fascinating Facts that Will Deepen Your Understanding of Key Beliefs:
- There are more than 60 Bible verses that mention the three Persons of the Trinity together. The word “trinity” comes from Tri=three and unity=one. God is three in one.
- Find out how different religious groups redefine and deny key Christian beliefs. For example, Mormons do not believe in the Trinity, but they do accept that Christ was resurrected from the dead. Discover more in this handy pamphlet.
- Get key definitions. For example, sin actually means to “miss the mark.” Grace means “undeserved favor.”
Don’t Wait! Get this incredible quick-reference pamphlet for only $1.50 today only! Shop now to save over 55%
|“Easy to understand. Great resource! Would recommend to others. I love the simplicity of this resource!”— Kindle Customer Review on Amazon|
|“Dr. Norman Geisler [covers] the major tenets of the Christian faith for easy understanding. This excellent resource becomes another ‘must-read” in Rose Publishing’s product line for pastors, missionaries, teachers, and other Christian influencers.”—Rev. Cecil R. Price, Th.M.|
|“Excellent summary on what Christianity is all about.”—S. Leon, Amazon customer review|
Use this incredible pamphlet for—
- Personal use (Whether for personal study or as a quick refresher)
- Small Group Bible Study
- New Believers’ Class
- Sunday School
- Youth Group
- Evangelism Training
- Quick-reference tool
- And More!
Hurry! Save Over 55% Today Only! Get Rose’s Essential Doctrine pamphlet for Just $1.50 when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.