FREE One-Year Bible Reading Plan for 2016
Easily get ready for the New Year by downloading this One-Year Bible Reading Plan.
With 2016 starting soon, now’s the perfect time to get a One-Year Bible Reading Plan.
Easily read through all 66 books of the Bible in just 1 year with this FREE Bible Reading Plan. This easy-to-follow, printable plan provides daily reading selections that take you book by book through the Bible, from Genesis through Revelation. It even includes checkboxes to help you track your progress throughout the year! Unlike digital reading plans, you can print this out, keep it in your Bible, and make copies for your friends, family, and your small group! This Free eChart is just one of three plans featured in Rose’s One-Year Bible Reading Plan Pamphlet— Just $1.50 Today. Shop now to save over 55%
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$1.50 Pamphlet Blowout Sale
One-Year Bible Reading Pamphlet
Features 3 Different Bible Reading Plans! Easily Fits Inside Most Bible Covers! Perfect for individual use or group use.
According to a 2014 nation-wide survey conducted by the American Bible Society,
Following a daily Bible reading plan is the simplest way to read through the entire Bible—and this easy-to-use pamphlet offers 3 different plans to choose from. It tells you what to read and when to read it, helping you stay on track throughout the year. Its large print, check boxes, easy-to-use format, flexible options, and laminations makes it perfect for individual or group use.
- Includes 3 different Bible Reading Plans, including:
- OPTION 1: Covers scriptures from the Old Testament, the New Testament, a Psalm, and a Proverb each day.
- OPTION 2: Covers a small portion from each of the 7 key major sections of the Bible : Epistles, Law, History, Psalms, Poetry, Prophecy, and Gospels.
- OPTION 3: Helps you read the Bible from the Beginning to the End.
- Covers relevant topics related to reading the Bible, including 9 reasons to study God’s Word and 7 helpful tools for Bible study (and how to use them).
Conveniently fits inside most Bible covers and features daily check boxes to help you track your progress. Perfect for individual use, discipleship, new believer’s classes, small group studies, church giveaways, and more!
Bible Overview Pamphlet
Enjoy having a simple summary of all 66 books of the Bible at your fingertips! Most study Bibles include a short introduction to each book of the Bible, but you often have to flip back and forth to get to the information. Easily pull out and reference Rose’s Bible Overview pamphlet as your read through the Bible, without ever losing your place and then store it inside most Bible covers.
Enjoy seeing key information about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance! This incredible pamphlet provides a clear overview of the Old and New Testament along with a chart for each Bible book, from Genesis through Revelation. For each book of the Bible, it shows the name of the book, the author, topic, where and when it was written, purpose, and the key verse. Perfect for individual use, group Bible study, or adult Sunday school classes.
Find out key information about all 66 books of the Bible at a glance:
- Who wrote the book?
- Where does it takes place?
- When was it written?
- What main topics does it cover?
- Why was it written?
- An outline of key events of the book
- The key verse of the book
Many churches use this Bible summary to kick off a series or to introduce a new Bible study.
Easily fits inside most Bible covers making it easy to pull out and reference during personal times of study, during Sunday services, Bible studies, and when someone has a question!
Creeds and Heresies Pamphlet
According to a Lifeway Research survey (2014), more than 50% of Christians hold a belief that is heretical. In other words, they misunderstand core Christians beliefs, such as the Trinity. From denying Jesus’ divinity to seeing the Holy Spirit as just a force, many of the questionable teachings that sprung up 2,000 years ago are still around. How did the church deal with false teaching before? How can you help others better understand core Christian beliefs?
This fantastic Bible study pamphlet provides an excellent overview of the false teachings encountered by early Christians; how they responded to them; and what we can learn from their response. Packed with 7 easy-to-understand charts, this pamphlet goes line-by-line through the Apostles and Nicene Creed, explaining more than 17 key beliefs. Find out the importance of Jesus’ virgin birth, explore the significance of His resurrection, discover the role of the Holy Spirit, and so much more. Know how to quickly spot false teaching and defend the gospel with this quick-reference pamphlet.
- 2 incredible charts with line-by-line commentary and Bible references for the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed. Covers what we believe and why!
- An easy-to-understand chart that explains 12 heresies that plagued the early Church. Some heresies included: Jesus wasn’t human, modern prophecies are superior to the Bible, sin didn’t affect human nature, and more.
- A side-by-side chart on Gnosticism and Biblical Christianity. (Much of today’s popular spirituality is rooted in Gnosticism, such as The Secret and The Power of Now. These 2 books have sold more than 22 million copies worldwide.)
*Survey Source: “New Poll Finds Evangelicals’ Favorite Heresies” (Christianity Today, 2014).
Perfect quick-reference for personal use, teachers, pastors, New Believers Class, small group studies, and more.
Then and Now® Bible Map Pamphlet
Easily see where key Bible places are located today!
The maps included in the back of most study Bibles use tiny print and only show the location of cities during Bible times— causing many to wonder: Where’s this place located today? Does it still exist?
Enjoy having 17 full-color maps that make it easy to see where Bible places are located today! Covering all major areas mentioned in the Bible, such as Canaan, Babylon, and the Holy Land, this incredible pamphlet helps put Bible stories in context by including modern-day cities and countries in red. Features easy-to-read print, clear graphics, vivid colors, and more! Fits inside most Bible covers, making it easy to reference during personal or group Bible studies.
Enjoy having 17 easy-to-read maps, showing:
- Middle East and The Holy Land (Then and Now®)
- Ancient Empires & Kingdoms (Then and Now®)— see the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire throughout history. Key for understanding stories, such as Esther, Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, and more.
- Easily see where Jesus walked and key places of His ministry (Then and Now® Maps)
- Paul’s Journey Then and Now® (shows routes he used during his 3 missionary journeys).
Fits inside most Bible covers. It’s a great way to add depth to any Old or New Testament study. Perfect for individual use, group study, New Believer’s classes, or to keep as a quick-reference.
The book of Psalms has 150 chapters, at least 8 authors, and took over 500 years to complete. Enjoy having a simple, easy-to-understand overview on the entire book!
You already know that worship and prayer are important. So, the question is not should I worship God, but how can I deepen my understanding of worship? How can I praise God even when I feel distracted or discouraged?
The book of Psalms shows us how to worship and cry out to God during any season—in the height of joy and the depths of defeat. Find out how to read Psalms and practically apply its principles of praise, thanksgiving, and comfort to your life with this incredible Bible Study Pamphlet! Packed with fantastic study insights, comparison charts, and commentary, it provides a clear overview that’s perfect for personal use or group Bible studies!
- Find out the cultural and historical background of Psalms
- Get a quick overview of Psalms (who, what, where, when, and how)— and see over 35 key Bible verses on comfort, forgiveness, protection, and more!
- Enjoy getting insightful commentary on popular Psalms, such as Psalm 23 (The Lord Is My Shepherd).
- Navigate through key information quickly with its helpful comparison charts and easily see 11 ways Psalms points to Jesus.
Perfect to use as a handout/Bible study for individual study, 1-on-1 discipleship, small groups, devotions, New Believers’ class or adult Sunday school class.
Parables of Jesus Pamphlet
Jesus used over 39 parables to share important truths about God’s Kingdom. Enjoy having a simple overview that explains all 39 parables along with helpful suggestions on how to apply them to our daily lives. Includes incredible visual tools that make understanding these “heavenly stories with earthly meanings” easier to understand and easier to teach.
Includes Helpful Features, such as—
Covers the Prodigal Son, the Good Samaritan, the Lost Sheep, the Mustard Seed, and more.
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, discipleship, youth groups, or to add depth to any New Testament study. Easily fits inside most Bible covers.
SAVE Over 55% For 2 Days Only!
For 2 Days Only! Save 55% on these incredible quick-reference pamphlets —Just $1.50 when you buy 10 or more (mix and match okay)! Offer good while supplies last! Get them while they’re still in stock!