Watch “St. Nicholas” Video from
Christian History Made Easy DVD Study for FREE
Discover the REAL story of St. Nicholas and find how he inspired the story of Santa Claus with this short video clip!
Santa Claus is based on a 4th century pastor, St. Nicholas. Find out why St. Nicholas’s generosity inspired the story of “Santa Claus” and discover that St. Nicholas was more than just a charitable giver. Persecuted, tortured, and imprisoned, St. Nicholas stood up for the truth and combatted false teaching. He knew that the greatest gift of all—salvation—wasn’t based on whether we are “naughty or nice,” but on Gods unmerited grace. Celebrate Christmas by sharing this FREE video with your friends and family!
This is a 2-minute animated clip from Rose’s 12-session DVD study, Christian History Made Easy. This all-inclusive study covers all key events and people throughout Christian history!* Order it today to save over $40!
*Note: Not all teaching sessions include animated clips
For Today Only!
Save 33% or More on Bestselling Christian History Study Materials
Find out the fascinating stories of key people and events throughout Christian history with this easy-to-understand, all-inclusive study! You don’t need to be an expert to lead this ready-to-use DVD Bible Study. Perfect for personal study, small groups, or Sunday school!
Each Ready-to-use Complete Kit Includes:
- 1 DVD containing twelve 30-minute teaching sessions.
- Leader Guide (Printed and PDF)
- Participant Guide (Printed)
- PowerPoint ®Presentation—includes 100 fully-illustrated slides packed with optional teaching material, images, and information to go deeper.
- The award-winning Christian History Made Easybook. This full-color, 224-page book by Timothy Paul Jones tells additional stories that shaped Christian history.
- Banners/Promotional Flyers (PDF)
For Today Only! Save $40 on the complete, all-inclusive kit— Just $86.99 (Re. $129.99)
Christian History Made Easy Book
This award−winning book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today in 12 easy−to−read chapters. It presents key events and people every Christian should know, along with time lines, worksheets, websites, photos, maps, and illustrations. The study guide in the back makes this book an excellent study for any group, including new believers’ classes. It includes—
- The fascinating stories of people that changed the world, such as St. Patrick, Martin Luther, Augustine, Constantine, Francis of Assisi, and more!
- Key events, such as how we got the Bible that we read today—John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and others
- Key developments, such as how church doctrines and practices originated; how the Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches came to be; and how the scientific revolution affected Christianity.
- Key movements, such as the Reformation, Great Awakening, and modern-day evangelism.
—Rev. Jeffrey K. London, Senior Pastor, John Knox Presbyterian Church
Make Christian history refreshingly fun while at the same time informative and engaging with this lively, ready-to-use teaching presentation. It covers the most important events and people throughout Christian history. Includes more than 350 slides featuring full-color photos, illustrations, and maps. Easy to use in the classroom, small group, church, or alongside Timothy Paul Jones’ book Christian History Made Easy. Features worksheets, and discussion questions are included for each session.
Follow the fascinating history of the Christian faith, including—
- Early Church History (Peter and Paul, Persecution of Christians, Emperor Nero, Emperor Constantine, and more)
- Pre-Reformation Church History ( Wycliffe, Joan of Arc, Gutenberg’s printing press, etc)
- The Protestant Reformation (Martin Luther, Tyndale, The Geneva Bible, and more. )
- Church History in the 20th and 21st Century (Dietrich Bonhoeffer, Billy Graham, Discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, C.S. Lewis, etc.)
Save 50% on this incredible PowerPoint® and Get its Download FREE. Get the both the disc and download for $19.99. Perfect for individual use; small groups; and Adult Sunday School. Use as a stand-alone study or to add depth to any New Testament study.
Church History Timeline Pamphlet
Easily see over 250 key events from Church history at a glance with this NEW Up-to-Date Timeline
Covering everyone from the Apostle Paul and Martin Luther to Tyndale and Billy Graham— this easy-to-read timeline provides a simple overview of 250 key events, dates, and people throughout Church history, beginning with the birth of Christ and continuing through modern times (Martin Luther, Augustine, Francis of Assisi, Tyndale, Wycliffe, Bonhoeffer, and more). It even includes statistics from 2015! Its graphic icons, fascinating facts, and easy-to-follow format makes this great to personally use and to give out to your entire small group or ministry — plus it fits inside most Bible covers!
Perfect for personal use, Bible Studies, New Believer’s classes. Unfolds to 33 inches long.
— Wayne Newcomb, Rose Customer Review
For Today Only— Save 33% on Christian History bestsellers from Rose! Enjoy seeing key information at a glance! This sale ends today, so don’t wait! Save up to $40 today.
Earn Rose Rewards Points on every purchase! All you have to do is sign in to your account. Click here for more info and to see how many points you have.