Let’s kick off this holiday week with not just food for your body, but food for your mind and soul! We’re giving away maps, charts, and great did-you-knows from our books right here! Subscribe to our blog or keep checking back for more bite-sized trivia that you can share with your friends! And pay attention! You may never know when a *contest* with a great prize is coming… Knowing these fun facts may come in handy! 😉
For day 1, here’s one of our beloved Then & Now® maps of Paul’s world from our Deluxe Then and Now Bible Maps book!
Once again, keep checking back for more Did You Know facts! It’s also a great way to keep a pulse on our pre-Black Friday sales before our inventory runs out!
Pre-Black Friday Sale Starts Today!
Early Bird Special! Save 50% on Rose’s Deluxe Bible Map Book
Early Bird Special! Save 50% on Rose’s Deluxe Then and Now Bible Map Book— Just $14.99 (Reg. $29.99). You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to save 50%. Get it now before the Black Friday rush and while supplies still last!
Many Bibles don’t come with full-color maps— and when they do, they are usually stored in the back and only show the position of cities during Bible times, making it difficult to see where Bible places are located today.
Enjoy having easy-to-read, full-color maps at your fingertips! Featuring over 25 full-color maps— the Deluxe Edition provides three times MORE maps than Rose’s original Bible map book and features clear plastic overlays that show the location of modern day cities and countries in red. With its larger print, easier-to-read maps, and quick-reference charts— this is one the best map resources available!
Now you can easily see where Bible places are located today. Enjoy having:
- Over 25 easy-to-read maps, covering the Holy Land, the Middle East, Paul’s missionary journeys, and more.
- Over 8 clear plastic overlays that show today’s cities and countries in red.
- CD-ROM of all the Bible maps and modern-day boundaries in PDF and JPG format so you can download, print, or even put Bible maps in your own teaching material.
- See fascinating facts at a glance with its charts, diagrams, and timelines, such as: Abraham’s home town, Ur, was in the area of Southern Iraq today.
Don’t Wait! We will sell out! Get Rose’s Deluxe Then and Now Bible Map Book for Just $14.99 while supplies still last! You won’t find this offer anywhere else! Offer expires 11/30/2015.
Find Fascinating Facts at a glance, such as—
- Abraham’s home town, Ur, was in the area of Southern Iraq today.
- The ruins of Nineveh are in Northern Iraq.
- Noah’s Ark probably landed in the area of eastern Turkey.
- The Magi (wise men) were probably from Iran or Saudi Arabia.
- Daniel was taken as POW to Iraq and lived there the rest of his life.
- Also, covers over 100 key events of Jesus’ life, the Tabernacle, and more!
Perfect for individual use or small group study! Get Rose’s Deluxe Map Book for Just $14.99
Easily See Where Bible Places are Today with 25 Full-Color Bible Maps
Old Testament Bible Maps:
- Middle East, Holy Land (Old Testament), Babylonian Kingdoms, and Persian Empire.
- Abraham’s journeys, Jacob’s journey, Joseph journey, Exodus route, Jerusalem during the reign of King David and Solomon, and more.
New Testament Bible Maps:
- The Holy Land during the time of Jesus (and a list of where Jesus walked)
- Map of Jerusalem at the Time of Jesus
- Paul’s Missionary Journeys (Roman Empire at AD 60)
- Journeys of Peter and Philip
- Expansion of Christianity in the Roman Empire
Enjoy having charts and timelines that show loads of information at a glance:
- New Testament and Old Testament Time Line — shows Bible world history events side-by-side
- Quick-reference charts listing Paul’s missionary journeys and Paul’s letters
- Incredible diagram of the Tabernacle layout (birds-eye view)
- Diagram of a tomb during Jesus’ time
- Chart on 18 major and minor prophets, location, to whom they prophesied, date, etc.
- Chart covering over 100 key events of Jesus’ life
Early Bird Special! SAVE $15 on Rose’s Deluxe Then and Now Bible Map Book— JUST $14.99. Don’t Wait! Get them while they’re still in stock.