FREE eChart: The Journey of the 3 Wise Men
Follow the three wise men’s journey to Bethlehem with this Free eChart. Includes a full color map showing the possible routes the magi took to Bethlehem and includes a map of Ancient Jerusalem.
Most nativity scenes often show the three wisemen kneeling next to the manager, presenting their gifts of frankincense, myrrh, and gold to baby Jesus. But, who were these men? What was their journey to Bethlehem like? Were they really there at the time of Jesus’ birth? Enjoy learning more about the three wise men and their journey to Bethlehem with this week’s Free eChart. Featuring a full-color map with possible travel routes of the Magi and a map of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus’ birth, this free eChart is packed with fascinating facts that will enrich your understanding of the beloved Christmas story, such as:
- The 3 wise men followed ancient caravan routes that were possibly used by Abraham.
- The three wise men were not present the night of Jesus’ birth as many Nativity plays depict.
- When the Magi were warned in a dream not to return to Jerusalem, they took an alternate travel route. But, Herod had more than eleven different fortresses and palaces throughout Judea and Samaria. So, even their alternate travel route may have dangerously taken them passed some of Herod’s fortresses.
This is just 2 pages from Rose “Then and Now” Bible Map Atlas, a 260-page book which covers over 30 Bible people and features over 150 full-color maps. Click here to find out more about Rose’s Bible Map Atlas.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Rose “Then and Now” Bible Map Atlas
This atlas’ stunning visuals and full-color maps support its overall “storytelling”—which focuses on people not just regions. No one explains Bible geography and culture better than its author Dr. Paul H. Wright, who lives in Jerusalem and is the executive director of Jerusalem University College. With this easy-to-use visual aid, uncover new details of the Bible’s most beloved stories and people.
Features Fantastic Visuals, including—
- 120 full-color, detailed Bible maps. Many maps include notes and arrows to show details and routes of people and events.
- 50 photos, charts, diagrams, and a family tree
- Regional maps use clear plastic overlays to show modern-day cities and
countries in red so you know where Bible places are today. No other
topical atlas has this feature.
—Dr. John Walton, Professor of Old Testament, Wheaton College
Features Over 170 Maps, Charts, Pictures, and Timelines!
Enjoy having more than 120 full-color maps and more than 50 photos, charts, and family trees at your fingertips! Easily navigate through the Bible with these incredible visuals that add depth to any Old or New Testament study, including:
- Hundreds of full-color maps . Maps include lines to show the direction people traveled, along with helpful notes. Find out more about Abraham’s journey from Haran, the Exodus from Egypt, David’s flight as a fugitive, where Jesus walked, and each of Paul’s missionary trips!
- Then and Now Bible Maps® of the Middle East, David’s Kingdom, the Roman Empire, and more! Easily see where Bible places are located today with these clear plastic overlays.
- Old and New Testament Timelines (Quickly see when dozens of events took place at a glance!)
- Easy-to-read Family trees showing the descendants of Abraham, of Herod the Great, and of other key families in the Bible!
- Quick-reference charts that show key information at a glance and stunning graphics that help you visualize the terrain, customs, and places of the Bible.
Includes incredible insights into the lives of 30 important Bible People!
You’ll refer to this must-have Bible reference again and again! Packed with expert commentary and loaded with fascinating facts, this easy-to-read book features incredible insights into your favorite Bible people and stories.
- Key Leaders, including Abraham, Moses, Joshua, Deborah, Samson, David, Solomon, and more!
- Key Prophets: Elijah, Elisha, Jonah, Isaiah, and more!
- Key People, such as Naomi, Ruth, and Rizpah.
- The Herods
- John the Baptist
- Mary and Joseph
- Pontius Pilate
- Key Disciples and Apostles: Peter, Paul, and John
— Robert Bock, customer review on Amazon
Expert Insights Explained in A Simple Way!
Journey through the Bible like never before with Dr. Paul Wright! As president of Jerusalem University College (Institute of Holy Land Studies), Dr. Paul Wright teaches multiple courses on the culture, history and geography of the Bible. He has led thousands of university students and adults on field studies throughout Israel. His clear explanation and in-depth understanding of Bible culture makes him the perfect Bible guide. In fact, he runs advanced educational program for licensed tour guides in Israel! After living in Jerusalem for over 15 years and teaching the Bible for decades, Dr. Wright knows how to relevantly apply Bible history to reader’s lives today. Click here to learn more
Find out fascinating facts:—
- See how David’s clever understanding of geography and politics led to his marriage with Ahinoam of Jezreel.
- Discover why Naomi, in the Book of Ruth, couldn’t just move back to Bethlehem after her husband’s death and use his land again.
- Find out why Moses and the Children of Israel took the long route from Egypt to the Promised Land, rather than the direct route.