Free eChart on The Occult:
Features a Glossary of 25 Key Occultic Terms
It’s Halloween, making now the perfect to get a handle of what the Bible says about divination, magic, and other occultic practices with this free eChart.
Scary movies, spooky decorations, haunted houses—people become more curious about the supernatural during the month of October, especially on Halloween. Find out what the Bible says about spell casting, sorcery, and more with this bonus free eChart—featuring dozens of Bible verses and simple summaries. From horoscopes and Ouija™ Board to divination and mediums, get a brief description of 25 common words used by occultic groups that will help you (and those you teach) better understand what cults and occultic groups believe.
This week’s free eChart includes:
- A glossary of 25 key terms associated with occultic practices.
- Quick-reference overview on what the Bible says about casting spells, divination, and sorcery.
This is just 2 pages out of Rose’s Christianity, Cults, and Religions. Packed with simple summaries, charts, and practical advice, this incredible study compares over 20 different cults and religions at a glance. Find out how the similarities and differences between Christianity, Islam, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witness, Buddhism, and more. Download the complete study for JUST $5
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Last Chance: $5 Bible Study Book Blowout
Where to Find It in the Bible (Rose Bible Basics)
This is a must-have Bible study reference for every believer! With large print, charts, maps, and graphics, you will love having this unique topical index and basic Bible overview at your fingertips. Plus, it includes a 6-week study guide to help you (and those you teach) go through key verses, key people, key stories, and key prophecies.
Enjoy having the following features:
- Topical Index of hundreds of the most popular Bible Verses and over 100 Bible promises for strength, hope, and guidance.
- 52 Key Bible Stories and passages on over 100 important people in the Bible
- 100 Prayers in the Bible: Covers prayers in the Psalms, Jesus’ prayers, etc.
- 100 Prophecies Fulfilled by Jesus: Includes Old Testament prophecies and New Testament fulfillments
- One-year Bible reading plan and more!
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, or to keep on hand to quickly reference when someone has a question.
Why Trust the Bible (Rose Bible Basics)
According to a nation-wide study released by the American Bible Society (2014), almost half of all Americans do not trust the accuracy of the Bible. Many wonder: Does it have errors in it? Was it tampered with? and What should I say to those who question it?
Find out how to easily answer popular questions about the Bible’s reliability with this quick-reference book! Author Dr. Timothy Paul Jones responds to critics challenges in an easy-to-understand way with charts, diagrams, time lines and simple summaries. He covers how we got the Bible, the Dead Sea Scrolls, and he gives over 100 solid reasons on why we can trust the Bible. This book tells you what you need to know without losing you in theological lingo or “overly-academic” language. Instead, it responds to critics’ claims in a simple, logical, and non-judgemental way.
Easily learn how to respond to common claims, such as:
- The Gospels were written long after Jesus lived by people who weren’t eyewitnesses.
- The stories about Jesus were not handed down reliably and not recorded accurately.
- The Bible is full of textual errors, as proven by the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- The Bible was edited by people who had an “agenda” and changed many teachings.
Jesus (Rose Bible Basics)
Packed with dozens of charts, maps, and simple summaries, this incredible book will deepen your understanding of Christ and what it means to follow him. Covers 50 names of Jesus, Christ in the Old Testament, Gospels Side-By-Side, and more!
Easily navigate through the New Testament with this incredible Bible study book thatcovers not only the life of Jesus, but digs into the Gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Find out why we have 4 gospels and how they complement— not contradict— each other. See key information about Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection at a glance! Journey through the Old Testament as you discover the specific ways it points to the coming of Christ. Written in easy-to-understand language, it features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about Jesus and his teachings to your personal life.
Includes 6 Bible studies that answer key questions about Jesus, including
- Who is Jesus? —Covers 11 key beliefs, from his virgin birth to his glorious second coming
- Jesus: Fact or Fiction —Answers 10 misconceptions about Jesus: How do we know Jesus actually existed? Is there proof that he rose from the grave? Was Jesus married? etc
- Gospels Side-by-Side—Shows which stories, events, miracles, and parables are included in each of the gospels and why (Includes over 10 comparison charts)
- Christ in the Old Testament and Christ in the Passover— Explains Old Testament symbolism and prophecy pointing to Jesus in an easy-to-understand way
ALSO, includes studies on the Beatitudes, Lord’s Prayer, 50 names of Jesus, and more! Use each study individually or use as a 6-week Bible study class. Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, and New Believers classes
Christianity, Cults & Religions (Rose Bible Basics)
With so many religious groups in the world today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Many groups use the same terms and names as Christians (Jesus, Holy Spirit, and salvation), but define them in a totally different way.
Easily compare Christianity to the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance! Enjoy having a side-by-side comparison of more than 20 world religions, cults and sects—including Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more. Packed with up-to-date information, quick-reference charts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book is perfect for individual use or group study. It will help you understand the teachings of the Bible as well as learn the differences between other groups’ beliefs. This is a must-have resource for people who have friends, coworkers, and neighbors of other faiths.
- Shows how 20 world religions/cults answer: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Includes a brief overview andkey background information on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Explains How Biblical Christianity Compares to 40 Religions/Cults:
- Offshoots of Christianity: Seventh-day Adventism, Mormonism, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Christian Science, and Unification Church
- World Religions: Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hinduism, and Hare Krishna
- Other religious groups: Kabbalah, Wicca, Scientology, Transcendental Meditation (TM), New Age, and Unity School of Christianity
There are millions of Americans who practice a religion other than Christianity. Find out what others believe and how to reach out to them with this incredible side-by-side overview.
“I found the book very informative and simple to understand. The Bible speaks so much about false religions and many of my Bible students ask me questions about other religions. This resource puts the information I need all in one place.”
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Being Jesus’ Disciple (Rose Bible Basics)
You (and those you teach) have already decided to follow Jesus. So the question is not do you want to follow him— but HOW? How can I be Jesus’ disciple in today’s world?
This easy-to-understand book, Being Jesus’ Disciple, covers over 20 key discipleship topics on Christian faith and living. It includes handy charts, simple summaries, and life-application questions that will help you (and those you teach) better understand how to be Jesus’ disciple in today’s world. Get practical insight on how to stay strong in your faith and continuously grow throughout your walk with God! It includes 6 pamphlets
- Who I Am in Christ — 30 ways that Christ has made me a “new creation” in him. (I am forgiven, loved, rescued, and more)
- Knowing God’s Will— 4 ways to navigate through life’s choices and 9 key promises on God’s guidance
- 8 spiritual disciplines— covers prayer, Bible reading, fasting, worship, etc.
- Why Truth Matters— Know what you believe and why (Exposes common false teachings)
- Staying strong during difficulties and doubts (and more!)
It’s practical, very conversational, and it features a ready-to-use study guide— making it perfect for individual use, small group Bible study, or 1-on-1 discipleship!
What Christians Believe at a Glance (Rose Bible Basics)
Whether it’s Christ’s sinlessness or his bodily resurrection, many Christians overlook (or misunderstand) key Christian beliefs. In fact, a recent Barna study showed that around 39% of Christians believe that Christ sinned while on Earth!
Easily clear up confusion and cover ALL the basic Christian beliefs with this easy-to-understand Bible study. Packed with full-color diagrams, charts, and practical advice, this foundational Bible study will help you (and those you teach) grasp what it means to be Jesus’ disciple in today’s world. Each chapter provides clear explanations of core beliefs that unite Christians, and answers common questions about these important principles. Perfect for individual use, discipleship, new believer’s classes, small group Bible study, youth groups, and more.
- 16 Essential Doctrines— including Christ’s sinlessness, his resurrection, his deity, and more!
- Key beliefs about the Trinity and the life of Jesus
- Denominations Comparison— Shows a side-by-side comparison of 12 major denominations
- Baptism— Importance, symbolism, and comparison of views
- And other topics, including heaven and the four views of the book of Revelation
Easily equip, grow, and encourage others with the foundation they need to stand firm in their faith!
Last Chance to Save 50%! If you were to buy the pamphlets included in each Rose Bible Basics book individually, it would cost you over $30—Now you can get them all for just $5 each (when you buy 2 or more). Instantly download these Bible Basic books and easily be able about search, enlarge, and print pages right off your computer. Hurry, take advantage of our Back-by-Popular-Demand Rose Bible Basic Sale. Hurry! Offer TODAY 10/31/2015!