Special 6-in-1 Book Bundle from June Hunt
Save $12 For 4 Days Only!
For 4 Days Only! Get ALL 6 books by June Hunt for Just $11.99 (Reg. $23.94). Save 50% Today
You know that when someone is hurting they need more than just stock answers, like “Hang in there” or “just trust God.” But, what can you say? How can you help?
Packed with encouraging Scriptures, practical advice, and inspiring stories, this must-have collection will become your go-to resource for answering tough questions and responding to real problems in a practical, Bible-based way. Covering topics such as verbal abuse, anger, and even un-forgiveness, each book provides biblical encouragement along with solid, expert advice from Christian counselor, June Hunt. This is a must-have for every pastor, church leader, teacher, parent, or anyone who desires to help others!
Enjoy having these key features at your fingertips:
- Short & Simple. In just 96-pages, each book provides a solid, easy-to-understand overview, showing key information at a glance and answering common questions.
- Biblical & Trustworthy. Enjoy getting practical advice that is rooted in scripture. June weaves together relevant Bible stories, encouraging personal testimonies, and insights she gained from over 25 years in counseling.
- Practical & Relevant. Uses a question-and-answer format, short quizzes, and even life application steps to help readers actively apply God’s truth to their lives. Includes helpful tips for those helping others!
Perfect for personal use, to hand to a friend in need, or to use as small group Bible study or quick-reference.
FREE eChart on Anger:
Find Out 8 Practical and Biblical Ways to Handle Anger God’s Way
We’ve all been upset, angry, and even frustrated before. Nobody likes feeling angry, but it’s hard to know what to do with our anger. How can we really “let it go?” And what is equally hard… is knowing how to help someone who struggles with anger. What can you say to them? Should you say anything at all?
This week’s FREE eChart reveals 8 ways you can respond, defuse, and ultimately handle anger…God’s way. It’s common for people to say “Let it go,” but without fully understanding the root cause of your anger it is difficult to release it. With this week’s free eChart, you will get 8 practical steps alongside key scripture verses that will help you navigate through anger to a place of peace, acceptance, and contentment. From discovering the source of your anger to determining how to address it, June Hunt compassionately shows you how to identify unrealistic expectations, common attitudes that fuel anger, and even shares relevant do’s and don’ts on how to confront someone who angers you. Perfect for anyone who struggles with anger and for anyone who wants to better show God’s love to others.
This is just a few pages from the June Hunt’s book Anger: Facing the Fire Within. Enjoy having this bestselling book and 5 other books by June Hunt for Just $11.99. Click here to order the complete bundle.
Here’s just one story of how this book helped a Rose employee who is in active ministry:
“Anger can be triggered by so many different situations and reasons—some small and some big. Last week one of the teens I disciple found out that her father tried committing suicide. She admitted to me that she felt angry at him and his decision. It wasn’t a situation in which I could just say: ‘Let it go.’ I was grateful to have this resource that helped me better understand the emotions she was feeling and gave me practical ways to compassionately help her. The advice was rooted in scripture which I appreciated as a ministry leader, knowing that nothing can replace the power of God’s Word and the ability to relevantly apply it to life.”
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save 50% For 4 Days Only!
Save $12! Get All 6 Books for Just $11.99!
Anger: Facing the Fire Within
We all have times of anger, disappointment, and frustration. We know we shouldn’t stay angry, but it’s hard to know what to do with our anger. Should we cover it up…suppress it… let it go?
The initial feeling of anger is a God-given emotion and not necessarily wrong. It is how we handle this emotion that we often later regret. Most people (including Christians) have wished they handled a situation better; they want to know how to respond instead of react. But, don’t know how? After 25 years of ministering and counseling others, June Hunt knows how to unpack truth from scriptures about the right and wrong way to deal with anger—she shares practical tips on how to deal with deep-rooted frustration and how to identify “anger cues.” She covers dozens of practical ways on how to deal with anger. Perfect for personal use, small group studies, or to hand to a friend for encouragement.
- Biblical: Find out what the Bible says about anger—and how to respond to it. Covers key scriptures and gives a close-up look at Moses and what his life teaches about responding to anger.
- Practical: Shares dozens of practical steps you can take to handle deep-rooted frustrations as well as everyday irritations. It includes quizzes and checklists that will help you identify unresolved anger and even anger “triggers.”
- Relevant: It shares real stories and answers real questions, such as:
- How can I forgive a family member that doesn’t seem sorry?
- Why do people take out their anger on an innocent bystander?
- What do I do when I feel my anger getting out of control?
- What do I do if I feel anger toward God?
Verbal and Emotional Abuse: Victory Over Abuse
Sometimes abuse is easy to spot, but not always. Bruises from physical abuse can been seen, but the wounds from emotional abuse can be difficult to detect.
You didn’t think anyone could hurt you like this. But now that you’re in or have experienced an abusive relationship, how can things be restored? Abuse causes immense pain and can scar us emotionally. We have all been wounded by hurtful words and actions of others that we often carry with us for a lifetime. June Hunt has a message for you: it is possible to stop the pain of abuse. Find out biblical truths and practical advice on how to stop the pain of abuse, heal from the past, and foster peace in all your relationships.
Compassionate in its approach, rich with scripture, and loaded with practical advice, this easy-to-understand book covers—
- Key characteristics of verbal and emotional abuse, words used in abusive conversations, and 11 signs of passive-aggressive behavior. Covers 100 ways to spot emotional abuse
- What causes a person to abuse others and answers hard questions like, “How can he (or she) be so cruel?” and, “How can they be so insensitive?
- Practical advice on how to heal—Covers 7 steps to victory over verbal abuse, how to confront/cope with emotionally abusive people, 5 steps to building boundaries, and how to alter the course of an abusive relationship, and much more.
Perfect for individual use, discipleship, and counseling/recovery groups. Quick-reference overview for pastors, church leaders, and friends on how to spot abuse and how to help.
Conflict Resolution: Solving Your People Problems
Packed with simple summaries and practical tips, this incredible book equips you with more than just general principles for successful communication and conflict resolution — it gives you relevant advice tailored for you! June Hunt first helps you understand how you personally handle conflict and then shows how to better relate to those who handle conflict differently. Each of us develop a style of handling conflict at an early age. Our personal ways of confronting others come from our natural instinct, personality, and early family dynamics. Many of us are unable to defuse conflict because we are unaware of the way we handle conflict. In this quick-reference book, June Hunt explains the 6 different ways people handle conflict, how to resolve core differences, and how to effectively respond to criticism.
- Biblical. See what the Bible says about healthy (and unhealthy) forms of conflict by reviewing the lives of Esau, Jacob, Esther, David and more.
- Practical. Get practical tips for conflict resolution, including 7 principles for responding (not reacting) to conflict. It also includes a helpful quizzes to see how you handle conflict and why.
- Relevant. Addresses key questions, including:
- What are the different ways people respond to conflict? And why?
- How can I respond to critical people and difficult personalities?
- How can I keep on forgiving someone after a major conflict? (And much more!)
Trials: God’s Refining Fire
We don’t develop Christ-like character all at once. It’s developed over time, especially through trials. But, how can you hang on to hope in the midst of the flames? June Hunt takes you step-by-step through the Refiner’s process, revealing how God uses trials to purify us, test us, and ultimately bless us.
Everyone faces trials. Whether it’s losing a job or losing a loved one, trials hit us all. Trials have the ability to stumble us or strengthen us; to reduce our faith or enlarge it. It is easy to say we “trust God” when we face trials, but we often need practical steps to know how to trust Him. Packed with key Bible verses, biblical encouragement, and relevant insight, this mini book shares practical advice rooted in the Word of God that will help you not only see trials through God’s perspective, but will show you (and those you teach) how to trust God in the midst of the fire. Find out the:
- 10 steps to accepting God’s will— even during tough times
- 6 stages of character refinement (Reveals God’s purpose for our trials)
- 8 thoughts that can harden your heart during tough times (and how to combat them)
- 5 ways to build your faith in the “furnace”. Covers how to:
- Face your trials positively
- Persevere through your trial patiently
- Finish your trial maturely
- Pray for wisdom consistently
- Believe in God’s answer confidently.
Discover how God uses our trials to refine us, strengthen us, and transform us into His glorious image! Includes incredible insight from the lives of Job, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and more!
Perfect for individual use, group Bible studies, Adult Sunday School, church giveaways, or to hand to someone for encouragement. Easy-to-read; pocket-size; loaded with key verses and encouragement.
Stress: How to Cope at the End of Your Rope
Are the effects of a busy schedule starting to wear you out? Do you know that you should “slow down,” but you’re not sure how?
Stress can stretch you, but it can also make you feel as if you are about to break— impacting you physically, emotionally, and even spiritually. If we’re not careful, stress can come between us and our relationship with others and with God. June Hunt understands what it’s like to juggle responsibilities and she’s given men and women practical ways to manage stress for over two decades. Using biblical principles and proven strategies, she shows you how to manage stress, how to find peace in the midst of chaotic circumstances, and how to avoid “burn out” with this incredible 96-page book. Includes a stress test, symptoms of burnout, stress management techniques, and Bible-based tips for stress relief. Find out—
- The difference between motivating forms of stress and unhealthy stress.
- 7 common causes of stress—and practical ways to overcome them. Common stressors include conflict, sudden crisis, competition, concerns, performance expectations, and more.
- 13 Bible-based and practical stress management techniques, covering everything from key Scripture verses, exercising, writing, praying, forgiving others, and more.
Perfect for individual use, small group, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragement.
Forgiveness: The Freedom to Let Go
You already know that you (and those you lead) are called to forgive others. But, even as a believer, forgiving someone who hurt us can be a hard thing to do. And knowing how to gently encourage others to show forgiveness can be difficult too—especially, when we are faced with the question—how? How can I truly forgive someone who hurt me? What does “letting it go” actually look like?
Find out the answer to these questions and more in June Hunt’s minibook. Enjoy having an easy-to-understand overview of key Bible stories on forgiveness and get dozens of practical ways to let go of anger and un-forgiveness. Whether it’s letting go of recent irritations, long-held grudges, or festering hurts, find out how you can be an expression of God’s grace by forgiving others and find the freedom He intended you to have. Perfect for personal use, small group use, or as a quick-reference!
- 4 stages of forgiveness
- How to overcome common barriers to forgiveness
- The difference between forgiveness and reconciliation
- A sample prayer to forgive those who hurt you
- How to forgive someone even when they don’t seem sorry or remorseful
- 7 ways to sustain a forgiving heart
Plus, she responds to common questions, including: What if I can’t forgive and forget? How do I stop thinking about being hurt? How can I forgive myself? and more!
Perfect for personal use, Bible Studies, discipleship, New Believer’s classes, youth groups, support groups, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragement.
SAVE 50% For 4 Days Only
Save 50% for 4 Days Only! Get all 6 incredible books for only $11.99 (Save $12) . Hurry! Get them while they’re still in stock!