Free “Who I Am In Christ” eChart:
14 Keys to Understanding Your Identity in Christ
Through Jesus’ death and resurrection, you have been set free; you are alive; and you are forgiven. This week’s FREE eChart covers 14 keys to understanding your identity in Christ
Using simple summaries and dozens of scripture, this incredible eChart will deepen your understanding of what it means to be chosen, justified, accepted, free, and sealed by Christ. It includes a quick-reference chart and 8 thought-provoking questions perfect for personal or group use.
There are many ways people can answer the question: who am I? Some may get their identity from their family. Others may base their identity on their jobs. But, jobs, ministries, even relationships can change. But, the one truth that will never change is God’s love for you. Since our identity is based on what Christ’s has done—his death and resurrection—our identities are safe and secure. Please encourage your friends and family by sending them this free eChart.
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
According to a nation-wide Barna study (2015), 62% of Americans do not recognize faith as impacting their identity in any significant way. What does this mean? It means a majority of people base their identity on something or someone other than Christ.
Find out how you (and those you teach) can base your identity on the one truth that will never change—Christ! When you know who you are in Christ, you can feel secure in God’s family and His love for you.
Enjoy seeing over 30 characteristics of your new identity in Christ at a glance with Rose’s Who I am in Christ pamphlet! Deepen your understanding of what it means to be a new creation! Experience the joy of knowing your identity is based on what Jesus has accomplished on the cross. This slimline pamphlet is a must-have reminder for every believer. It features:
- 30 key characteristics of our identity in Christ. For each characteristics, it includes a 2-3 bullet point explanation and key Bible scriptures
- Easy-to-understand explanation of what being a Christian really means
- Solid answers to common questions, such as: What does it mean to be made in the image of God?
- Bible illustration from the Apostle Paul’s Life, showing how God transformed Him
Perfect for personal use, devotions, Bible Studies, discipleship, recovery groups, hospital work, New Believer’s classes, or to hand to someone as a source of encouragement.
Easily Cover 30 Characteristics of Your Identity in Christ
- Who you are in Christ and who you will be in heaven:
You are born of God; you are a new creation; you are God’s workmanship; you are the Temple of the Holy Spirit; you will be a citizen of heaven; and so much more!
- Who you are because of what Jesus did on the cross:
You are forgiven, redeemed, rescued, justified, and more!
- Who God has made you to be:
You are pure, victorious, a member of Christ’s body, and more!
Find out all 30 characteristic of your identity in Christ with this quick-reference pamphlet!
Answers Key Quesitions in an Easy-to-Understand Way
Enjoy getting solid, easy-to-understand answers to common questions that deepen your understanding of what it means to follow Christ:
- What does it mean to be a Christian?
- What does it mean to be made in the image of God?
- How does God renew my mind?
- What’s the difference between being reconciled, ransomed, and redeemed?