Flash Sale! Save 75% Today Only!
Special: Islam and Christianity Updated Pamphlet For Just 99¢!
There are over 3 million Muslims living in America today— quickly see how their beliefs compare to Christianity with this bestselling pamphlet!
Find out what Muslims believe, what Christians believe, and how to correct misunderstandings on 8 key topics, including God, holy scriptures, prophets, paradise, salvation, and more! It features simple summaries and practical do’s and don’ts that will help you reach out and explain your faith in a clear and culturally sensitive way! Islam is the second largest religion in the world and now you can easily see how it compares to Christianity at a glance! Perfect for pastors, leaders, or for anyone who’s interested in knowing the similarities and differences.
- A clear overview of each religion’s history and simple summaries that compare key beliefs side-by-side.
- Practical do’s and don’ts on how to reach out to Muslims and how to respond to their common concerns. For example: Many Muslims think Christians believe in multiple gods because of the Trinity.
- Easy-to-use glossary, which covers Islam’s 5 pillars of faith, the difference between Sunni and Shiite Muslims, what jihad really means, and more!
Hurry! Save 75% on Rose’s Islam and Christianity Pamphlet — JUST 99¢ Today Only.
Check Out The Key Features of
Rose’s Islam and Christianity Pamphlet!
Easily see key similarities and differences at a glance!
Islam is the second largest religion in the world and now you can easily see how it compares to Christianity. Packed with simple summaries and side-by-side explanations, this quick-reference pamphlet compares each religion on 8 key topics:
Key Beliefs and History:
- Religious History — Covers the key people: Muhammad, Jesus, Abraham, Adam
- Who is God?— Covers the 3 main differences.
- The Holy Scriptures— Covers trustworthiness and inspiration of the Bible and Quran
- Practices and Rituals— 5 Pillars of Islam, Jihad, Commandments of Jesus
- Salvation and Paradise— Rewards and penalties on the Judgment Day
- Prophets— What is a prophet and who qualifies?
- The Role of Women — Modesty and protection of women in each culture
- Religion and Culture— The concern about materialism
Don’t Wait! Get this quick-reference pamphlet for only 99¢ today only! Shop now to save 75%
Features Dozens of Fascinating Facts about Islam and Christianity:
While Christians might not understand the meaning of words like Allah, Mecca, and Janna, Muslims don’t always understand words like Trinity, redemption, and salvation! Find out dozens of fascinating facts and helpful “do’s and don’ts” that will help clear up confusion, such as:
- Many Muslims misunderstand the concept of the Trinity, thinking Christians believe in multiple gods.
- The Quran points to the Bible as truth over 120 times.
- A Muslim can be confused by Christian symbols, such as the cross (considered a military symbol to Muslims).
- Do pray with Muslims, but don’t start your prayers with “Our Father.” Many Muslims have a misunderstanding about the Fatherhood of God (thinking its sexual). Wait until you correct this misunderstanding before using “Father” in prayer. You can use “Almighty God” or “Lord God.”
Use this incredible pamphlet for—
- Personal use (Whether for personal study or to get tips for witnessing to friends, co-workers, and others).
- Small Group Bible Study
- Evangelism Training
- New Believers’ Class
- Sunday School
- Youth Group
- Quick-reference tool
- And More!
Hurry! Save 75% Today Only! Get Rose’s bestselling Islam and Christianity pamphlet for Just 99¢ when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!