Are you guys ready for another Bible reading challenge? We think you’ll like this one!
FREE Abraham eChart & 12-Day “Journey of Faith” Reading Plan
Dive into the incredible life of Abraham and gain 12 practical insights on how to grow in faith—with this week’s FREE Bible eChart and 12-Day “Journey of Faith” Reading Plan! This free eChart covers Abraham backstory before being called to leave his homeland of Ur. It includes an easy-to-follow family tree diagram and an incredible full-color map showing the route Abraham took as he traveled hundreds of miles from Ur to Haran and finally to Canaan. It also features an easy-to-follow reading plan that will help you reflect on what it means to be a man or woman of faith. This exclusive 12-Day reading plan includes daily reading selection, reflection questions, and life application activities perfect for personal or small group use.
Here’s an overview on what this week’s Free Bible eChart includes:
- Basic overview of Abraham’s family, including his father Terah and nephew Lot.
- Easy-to-follow family tree (Shows key people and a short description)
- Full-color map displaying Abraham’s journey (travel route included)
- BONUS: 12-Day Journey of Faith Reading Plan. Easily read key passages on faith, get dozens of personal reflection questions, and discover 12 key insights into faith.
This FREE eChart is just 2 pages out of Rose’s NEW Abraham Pamphlet, an incredible Bible study pamphlet that provides an in-depth overview on the entire Life of Abraham! Easily use alongside Rose’s 12-Day Journey of Faith Reading Plan. Click here to save 50% on this Bible study pamphlet
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
Save 50% This Week Only
Get Rose’s New Pamphlet on Abraham and Faith For Just $1.99
Abraham: Journey of Faith Pamphlet
Called to leave his homeland. Challenged to hold on to God’s promises. Tested to see if he would sacrifice his son. There’s no doubt Abraham’s story is one of incredible faith and obedience. Find out more about the remarkable life of Abraham with this bestselling, full-color pamphlet that covers his entire life at a glance. Includes fascinating facts that show what happened from the time God called Abraham out of Ur to the very end of his long life. Deepen your understanding on how to walk by faith, how to wait on God’s timing, and more! Perfect for personal use or small group Bible study.
Hurry! Save 50% This Week Only! Get Rose’s Abraham Pamphlet for just $1.99.
Enjoy These 5 Key Features of Rose’s Abraham Pamphlet!
- Easy-to-Understand—Includes simple summaries covering Abraham’s entire life.
- Quick and Simple—Includes 5 quick-reference charts showing key information at a glance.
- Packed with Visuals—Includes a family tree, a full-color map, and an incredible timeline covering over 20 key life events.
- Adds Depth to Any Old or New Testament Study—Explains the 6 ways Abraham points to Jesus and key similarities between Abraham and New Testament disciples.
- Relevant—Includes thought-provoking reflection questions that will challenge, inspire, and grow your faith in God.
Don’t Wait! Save 50% on Rose’s Abraham Pamphlet— just $1.99 (Reg. $3.99)
See Key Information at a Glance with These Helpful Visuals:
Abraham is mentioned over 300 times throughout the Bible. Enjoy seeing key events, key people, and key lessons from Abraham’s life at a glance!
- Map showing Abram’s Journeys. Easily see where Abraham traveled with this full-color map. Includes travel routes with labels of key cities and countries.
- Timeline showing 20 key events as they occurred throughout Abraham’s life— starting with Abram’s birth. It covers him leaving his homeland (Ur), having Ishmael with Hagar, asking God to spare the righteous in Sodom, being willing to sacrifice his son Isaac, and more!
- Family Tree of Abraham. This detailed diagram begins with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. It includes each of the 12 Tribes of Israel along with a brief description.
- 5 quick reference charts covering key information. Easily see the 6 ways Abraham points and connects to Christ. For example: Abraham is called the “Father of Faith;” Christ is called the “Author and Perfecter of Faith.”
Easily use it as a stand-alone study or as background information before teaching any Old or New Testament study. Order it now and save 50%
Packed with Fascinating Facts that will Add Depth to any Bible study
- Abraham’s father, Terah, likely practiced paganism (worship of multiple gods)
- During Abram’s time, a particular “god” or “goddess” protected a city and normally did not travel from city to city. But, God appeared to Abram in multiple cities, including Haran and Canaan.
- Abram was 75 years old when God called him to pack up and move. Abram traveled over 400 miles from Haran to Canaan.
- Abram most likely means “exalted father,” and it probably was a reference to Abraham’s pagan past. Abraham means “father of many,” signaling God’s promise to give Abraham offspring as abundant as the stars in the heaven.
Hurry! Save 50% This Week Only! Get Rose’s New Abraham: Journey of Faith Pamphlet for Just $1.99 when you buy 10 or more! Stock up now before we sell out!