FREE eChart: The History of Christianity in Early America
Happy 4th of July! Immerse yourself in this amazing giveaway and exercise your freedom to participate in this awesome sale! Enjoy getting an entire free chapter from Rose’s Christian History Made Easy (Covers the Years: 1620-1814)
With the 4th of July coming up soon, now’s the perfect time to take a close-up look at the Christian history of early America with this week’s Free eChart!
From the Pilgrims who sailed across the ocean in search of religious freedom…to the early churches’ reaction to the American revolution, enjoy having a simple overview of Christianity in early America. Find out fascinating facts and enjoy seeing key information at a glance! Journey across the Atlantic and learn the real reason why the Pilgrims wanted to create their own colony. Discover what was behind the explosion of paranoia during the Salem Witch Trials. Be encouraged as you discover how God used mighty men, such as John Wesley and George Whitefield, to reawaken America’s desire for God. And see how churches and pastors were torn over whether to support the American Revolution! This is a great way to learn about America’s history as you prepare to celebrate the Fourth of July!
Easily see key information at a glance:
- Pilgrims, Puritans, and early America
- Roger Williams, William Penn, and Anne Hutchinson
- Salem Witch Trials
- The Enlightenment Movement and Scientific Revolution (Isaac Newton)
- The Great Awakening (Jonathan Edwards, John Wesley, George Whitefield)
- The American Revolution (and more!)
This FREE eChart is just 1 chapter out of Rose’s Christian History Made Easy book, which covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today! Save 67% on Rose’s Christian History Made Easy Book— Get it for just $5
Please Note: Our weekly eCharts are provided as a free service, but it does cost us time and money to create and send these emails. Any order from Rose-Publishing.com is appreciated!
$5 Bible Study Blowout Sale—Save 67% For 5 Days Only!
Rose Bible Basics: Christian History Made Easy
You (and those you teach) already know church history is important. But, since it spans over 2,000 years, you may wonder: Where do I even start? and What do I really need to know?
Easily answer these questions and more with Christian History Made Easy! Packed with pictures, charts, and simple summaries, this bestselling book covers the most important events in Christian history from the time of Jesus to today in just 12 easy-to-understand chapters! Easily find out what you need to know about key events and people throughout Christian history— includes time lines, worksheets, websites, photos, maps, and illustrations. Enjoy diving into real-life stories and discovering fascinating facts that will strengthen your faith. It covers:
- Key people, such as Martin Luther, Augustine, Francis of Assisi, John Calvin, Charles Finney, John Bunyan, and more!
- Key events, such as how we got the Bible that we read today, and more! (Covers John Wycliffe, William Tyndale, and others who risked their lives for Christ)
- Key developments, such as how church doctrines and practices originated; how the Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant churches came to be; and more!
- Key movements, such as the Reformation, the Great Awakening, and how Christianity has spread around the world.
Features a ready-to-use study guide. Perfect for individual or small group Bible study!
Rose Bible Basics: The Bible at a Glance
This is a must-have Bible study reference for every believer! Enjoy having this easy-to-understand Bible overview and topical index at your fingertips— features large print, charts, maps, simple summaries, and stunning graphics!
Covering everything from how to study the Bible to how to follow Jesus, this incredible book is perfect for individual use, group Bible study, 1-on-1 discipleship, and new believers classes. Its handy maps, overviews, and topical index will help you quickly get a handle on all 66 books of the Bible, and its discipleship section answers common questions and concerns believers have throughout their walk with God. Plus, it includes a 6-week study guide to help you (and those you teach) go through key verses, key people, and key stories.
- How to follow Jesus—Covers 15 common discipleship topics on Christian faith and living, including salvation, forgiveness, prayer, worship, knowing God’s will, and more!
- Bible Overview— covers key verses, teachings, and facts for each book of the Bible. It also includes an easy-to-read Bible Timeline (compares Bible and world history side-by-side).
- How to Study the Bible—includes tips on in-depth Bible study, explains helpful Bible tools, and shows the difference between 20 popular Bible translations.Then & Now Bible Maps—Features 15 “Then and Now” Bible maps, showing where Bible places would be located today. (Modern-day cities and countries appear in red.)
- Topical Index of hundreds of the most popular Bible Verses and over 100 Bible promises for strength, hope, and guidance.
Perfect for individual use, small group Bible studies, New Believers classes, or to keep on hand to quickly reference when someone has a question.
Rose Bible Basics: Christianity, Cults & Religions
With so many religious groups in the world today, sometimes it’s hard to keep track of what they believe. Many groups use the same terms and names as Christians (Jesus, Holy Spirit, and salvation), but define them in a totally different way.
Easily compare Christianity to the world’s largest religions and cults at a glance! Enjoy having a side-by-side comparison of more than 20 world religions, cults and sects—including Mormonism, Islam, Buddhism, and more. Packed with up-to-date information, quick-reference charts, and simple summaries, this easy-to-follow book is perfect for individual use or group study. It will help you understand the teachings of the Bible as well as learn the differences between other groups’ beliefs. This is a must-have resource for people who have friends, coworkers, and neighbors of other faiths.
- Shows how 20 world religions/cults answer: Who is God? Who is Jesus? What happens after death? How is a person “saved”? and more.
- Includes a brief overview and key background information on each religion/group, including: key writings, key leader, date founded, interesting beliefs and practices, etc.
- Explains How Biblical Christianity Compares to 40 Religions/Cults:
- Other religious groups: Kabbalah, Wicca, Scientology, Transcendental Meditation (TM), New Age, and Unity School of Christianity
“I found the book very informative and simple to understand. The Bible speaks so much about false religions and many of my Bible students ask me questions about other religions. This resource puts the information I need all in one place.”
— Bret Wehrly, customer review
Rose Bible Basics: Names of God and Other Bible Studies
Experience the peace that comes from deepening your understanding of who God is and what it means to be his follower. This incredible book is packed with fantastic Bible studies to use in small groups, church groups, and for individual study. Features practical reflection questions, helping you apply what you know about God’s character to your personal life.
Whether you’re in the midst of a storm or whether you’re enjoying a time of prosperity, knowing who God is will enrich your time of worship and deepen your Bible study. Understanding his character is an important part of learning how to trust and rely on him!
This full-color book includes studies on the:
- Names of God—Covers the 21 names of God, including Jehovah-Rapha (The Lord Who Heals), Jehovah Jireh (The Lord Will Provide), and More.
- Names of Jesus —Explains over 50 names alongside their meaning. Find out more about the The Good Shepherd, The Prince of Peace, The Lamb of God, and Our Redeemer!
- Plus, it includes relevant, in-depth studies on Christian living topics, including:
Use each study individually or use all of them in a 6-week Bible study class.
Now through Monday, save 67% on Rose Bible Basic Study Books and Downloads— Just $5 each when you buy 4 or more. Don’t wait until Fall to stock up on Bible study material. Order now to save 67%!