Location: Carson, CA
Hours: Full Time
Wages: Commensurate with experience, $15-$18
SUMMARY OF POSITION
To assist Rose Publishing’s online marketing team with email, website, social media, and print ads.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Write press releases for the Christian trade and general retail audiences
- Manage, motivate, and grow Rose Publishing’s blogger and reviewer program
- Assist with special projects to increase website optimization
- Compose product descriptions, meta-descriptions, and meta-keywords for the website.
- Assist with eBook marketing and promotions (Amazon, iBooks, Nook, etc)
- Assist team with initiatives related to product knowledge/online trainings
- Assist with email campaign creation and deployment
- Assist with social media campaigns and promotions
- Coordinate with the marketing committee for the launching and maintenance of new marketing initiatives
QUALIFICATIONS / SPECIAL SKILLS / AREAS OF STUDY
- 2-years marketing experience (including social media)
- B.A. in Marketing, Business, or English (or equivalent experience)
- Basic user knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Trends
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and highly organized
- Quick thinker with demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to synthesize and analyze data
- Proficiency with computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with church pastors, leaders, and staff. Basic familiarity with Christian books, Sunday school lessons or Bible study curriculum.
- Personal knowledge of Rose Publishing materials (a plus)
Please email cover letter and resume to katelyn[at]rose-publishing.com
Rose Publishing is a rapidly growing Christian publisher with a 23-year track record of popular products used by pastors, Bible study leaders, and lay people around the globe.
We have solid brand recognition and consistently high market share in Bible reference publishing, and have launched a new line of Christian Living titles and authors.
* Rose Publishing is certified as a “Best Christian Workplace” (1 of only 3 selected companies in California). It is a supplier member of Christian Booksellers Association (CBA) and a voting member of Evangelical Christian Publishers Association.
Want to look at more openings at Rose? Click here.